PDA

View Full Version : 2nd June

.:SpIcYsPy:.
02-06-2005, 22:40
Brad memories

Jennifer Aniston has reportedly thrown out nearly all the expensive gifts Brad bought her while they were married, now that they have split up.

Wedding in Oz

Home And Away star Bec Cartwright and tennis ace Lleyton Hewitt have set a date for their wedding. It will be on 21 July according to a Sydney newspaper - and Bec will be six months pregnant!

Frogs legs anyone?

Chris Martin has spoken out on the radio about being robbed of the number one spot by the Crazy Frog. He told listeners: "That little thing should have its legs chopped off - and I'd like to eat them in a restaurant."

Power to the princess

Big Brother gave Makosi the power to choose who must face the public vote for eviction on Friday, after succeeding in her mission to get the most nominations. The unlucky pair are Craig and Mary.

Ratty housemate

More from the Big Brother house - this time the garden where housemates thought they spotted a rat. Pest control were called in but no evidence of a rodent was found.

di marco
03-06-2005, 10:10
He told listeners: "That little thing should have its legs chopped off - and I'd like to eat them in a restaurant."

lol!

stacyefc
03-06-2005, 12:26
aww i think lleyton hewitt and bec cartwright make a great couple. although she did suit beau brady though. i didn't even know til a few weeks ago that she was with lleyton i thought she was still with beau. shows how much am behind lol