PDA

View Full Version : British Soap awards

SoapRach
09-03-2005, 15:58
In this weeks What's on TV, there's a voting form for the British Soap Award.

Who do you all think should win the awards? There are some quite strange options, e.g. Best Actor - Max Cunningham???

I think Best Actor - Charlie Stubbs. Best Actress - Little Mo (I would vote for Chrissie but she's not one of the options :mad:

What do you all think?

Rach

SoapRach
09-03-2005, 17:08
Sorry, just noticed this topic has been started under the Eastenders Forum.

Ella.
09-03-2005, 17:09
Max Cunningham (Hollyoaks) is a great actor.

I think its a shame that soaps such as Family Affairs and Hollyoaks dont do as well in these awards, especially when they deserve it. Family Affairs has tackled some really tough storylines and Hollyoaks has definately improved lately.

SoapRach
09-03-2005, 17:13
Yes, Max is good for Hollyoaks, but I don't think you can compare him to some of the actors in Coronation St and Easties.

I love hollyoaks (don't get Ch5 where I live so cannot watch Family Affairs), but I just think it's in a very different league. Didn't the guy who played Lee win best comedy performance last year? I have a vague memory...

Alisha
09-03-2005, 19:20
In this weeks What's on TV, there's a voting form for the British Soap Award.

Best Actress - Little Mo (I would vote for Chrissie but she's not one of the options :mad:

Rach

same here. I think its a great shame and an insult to ee and the fans that Tracey Ann isn't there. :( She has been one of the best this year. Im not too happy about the overall noniations for ee this year. Some of them are not worthy of getting nominated, let alone winning.