View Full Version : First Date - 5 parter

Angeldelight
02-06-2005, 19:04
First Date
Part One

‘In the car, I just can’t wait
To pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?’

Chrissie stood in her bedroom in front of the full-length mirror, with little over two hours to get ready and she was all ready in a tizz. She’d decided the night before what she was going to wear, or thought she’d want to wear. But this morning when she had awakened and opened her eyes she seen the outfit hanging on the wardrobe and had disliked it immediately. It was too formal, she wasn’t sure where they were going, but she didn’t want to look as if she was trying to hard, or not hard enough she wasn’t interested.
She took a deep cleansing breath then another; it was just a date, a harmless date where she would enjoy his company and have a little fun. It was just a date, she told herself, she’d been on them before, it would be fine.
She sat on the small white stool of her dressing table and told herself to just relax, the tension to drain from her body. But her stomach began to flutter; the butterflies that had lain dormant all day were awake and had begun to flutter their little wings. It was a giddy feeling, a giddy exciting feeling she hadn’t felt in so long it was good, it felt good and that’s all that mattered.
Little Mo- Chrissie
Chrissie looked away from her image in the mirror, yes Mo
Little Mo- we’re out of salt and vinegar crisps
Chrissie- there’s a box in the cellar
Little Mo smiled, good luck for tonight
Chrissie smiled back and felt the butterflies beat their wings again

Jake was standing at the bar in Scarlet going over orders, or that was what he was suppose to be doing. But he was thinking of Chrissie and his imagination was in overdrive as it always was when he thought about her. He shook his head as if the clear the thoughts about what could happened this evening from his mind, he had a job too do here then he’d be with her.
He stared down at the order forms spread over the bar and just grinned, he went over his plans for the evening in head, he wanted everything to be perfect. She deserved perfection after what she’d been through lately and he was going to make sure it happened.
Johnny walked out of the office and laughed when he saw Jake standing at the bar looking into space grinning to himself. Jake?
Jake- oh Johnny?
Johnny- sorry to interrupt
Jake- no it’s ok, just doing these orders?
Johnny laughed, really? Well take off when you’ve finished I know you’ve got that big date tonight
Jake smiled, thanks Johnny
Jake turned from Johnny and looked down at the papers in front of him on the bar and felt something, a strange giddy feeling ran through his body, he laughed, he was nervous and it felt good.

‘Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn’t know what to wear?
I’m just scared of what you think’

BlackKat
02-06-2005, 21:07
Jake/Chrissie! *squee* They're so cute and nervous and adorable... :wub:

Aw, I love this. :cheer:

Tamzi
03-06-2005, 13:21
Wow, that is really sweet. Its is so cute they are so nervous. It is really fab babe. You have to post more
xxx

Layne
03-06-2005, 13:37
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please with a little Cherry on top!!
This is wow!!! Jake and Chrissie yey!!!!!!!!! please *ohhhhh\* wow just please write more love it already very happy now!!!! :cheer: :wub:

Stacy
03-06-2005, 14:36
Aw its so sweet that they're nervous, bless them! Post more please

Rach33
04-06-2005, 01:02
Told it was fabby babes JC forever and ever babes

Angeldelight
04-06-2005, 17:44
First Date
Part Two

‘Lets go don’t wait, this night’s almost over
Honest, lets make this night last forever’

Chrissie stepped out of the bathroom with a pale pink towel wrapped around her body and a smaller darker one wrapped around her hair. She walked along the hall to her bedroom and saw the dress she’d finally decided on was hanging on the wardrobe, a feline smile spread across her face; his eyes would pop out when he saw her.
She sat on the bed and reached over and pulled a small pot of moisturiser from her bedside table. She opened it and sniffed then smiled, she dipped her hand in the pot and began to rub it along her legs and arms. She stood up removing the towel and slipped into the under wear she’d picked out to go under the dress. She turned and picked up the comb on her dressing table and began to slowly run the comb through her tangled wet locks.

Jake stood in front of the small cabinet mirror in the bathroom and stared at himself. He’d wrapped a towel around his waist after drying himself off. The water in the sink was clear and showed him his reflection if he looked in to it. He opened the cabinet door and pulled out his razor and Shaving foam, with them still in his hand he thought about the nerves he’d felt since he’d spoken with Johnny. Why was he nervous he’d been looking forward to tonight all week, he’d been over the moon when she’d said yes to his idea of a date, so why the nervous?

Chrissie sat at her white dressing table and smiled and her reflection, she’d dried her curly hair and scooped it back from her face so she could apply her make up. She could she the reflection of the long bold blue dress she’d be wearing to make Jake’s pulse spike and his heart pound. She dipped her fingers in to the golden foundation and gently blended it on to her face.

Jake stood in his bedroom looking at the suit and shirt he’d chosen for this night in particular. The suit jacket and trousers were a simple but flattering black and the shirt was white with thick bold blue strips running from the collar to the hem. He’d checked his reflection in the mirror twice all ready and slowly picked up the shirt, the butterflies were back he could feel their wings beating in his flat stomach. He took a deep breathe and put on the shirt doing up the buttons with jittery hands.

‘Forever and ever
Lets make this last forever
Forever and ever
Lets make this last forever’

Layne
05-06-2005, 13:20
WOW!!! Great babes!!! Jake in a towel Yummy :wub:
Post more soon
JC 4eva!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
05-06-2005, 13:44
Fab. That is so good. As layne said, Jake in a towel! Thsi is really good. more more more
xxx

Rach33
05-06-2005, 20:23
Jake Towel Rachel's imagination yummee he he this is wkd babes as per

Amber
06-06-2005, 20:51
OMG! I am so sorry! I didn't noticed you'd posted this!
I feel nervous because of this, but it's a very, very good type of nervousness.
Post more soon! :wub: JCLC 4Eva :wub:!

Angeldelight
07-06-2005, 16:58
First Date
Part Three

‘When you smile I melt inside
I’m not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you’

Chrissie gently pulled the dress from off its silk hanger and a feline smile spread across her lips. She slipped in to the dress and pulled up the zipper, which was under her left arm. The dress was a bold but electric blue and was a simple criss cross of thin straps along her back. The straps twisted at the shoulders and came round to the front, which was a sleek line and dipped low in just the right place.

Jake closed number 41’s door behind him and looked straight across the square at the Vic as he’d done since he’d seen Chrissie all those month’s ago. He walked across the square smiling and exchanging a hello with people he’d come to know. When he reached the doors of the Vic he stopped, looking up at the window he was sure he saw the curtains fall back into place after being moved. He looked at the preety flower in his hand and took another deep cleansing breath and walked in to the noise.
Alfie smiled at Jake, you all right there, Jakey boy
Jake smiled, yep
Alfie- big night tonight huh?
Jake- what is it with everyone today?
Alfie continued to grin at him, pretty flowers
Jake lifted them to the light, you think?
Alfie- women love flowers especially roses
Jake smiled and felt some of the nerves vanish, thanks Alfie
Alfie- no problem, now go and show you pretty lady a great time
Jake grinned and walked towards the side door, and pulling it open looked up the stairs

Chrissie was leant over the dressing table in her dress, putting the finishing touches to her make up. She’d taken some of her hair and scooped it back from her face at the sides, to keep it out of her eyes during the evening.
Little Mo- Jake’s just arrived
Chrissie- right
Little Mo- he’s brought you a white rose
Chrissie smiled brightly; really he’s so sweet
Little Mo heard footsteps behind her, she smiled, I’ll leave you to it
Chrissie stood up and ran her hands along her dress and felt those butterflies’ wings beat again

Jake took the last step up the stairs and turning he saw Chrissie standing framed by the doorway of her bedroom. His heart bounded to his throat so he couldn’t talk, he couldn’t take his eyes off her, she was beautiful.
Chrissie smiled uncertainly, hi
Jake smiled at her, hi
Chrissie looked at the beautiful white rose in his hand
Jake- these are for you, he stretched out his arm to give her the flower
Chrissie continued to smile, thanks it's beautiful
Jake- so are you
Chrissie- you think?
Jake let his gaze roam over her, oh yeh
Chrissie laughed, I’ll put this in some water
Jake stood at the kitchen doorway, you ready?
Chrissie took a red vase from the cupboard above her head and began to fill it with water, almost
Jake eyed her suspiciously, almost? You can’t look any more amazing
Chrissie laughed as she turned off the tap and placed the slim vase with the flower in, on the kitchen table, I need my coat
Jake laughed, ahhh
As Chrissie walked by him, their bodies brushed sending all but visible sparks in to the air between them. She took her coat from off the back of the sofa and turning back smiled at him, ready
Jake held out his hand, then let me lead the way
She took his hand and immediately felt the butterflies vanish; this felt good, good and right
Jake smiled at her and led the way down the stairs and onto their first date.

‘Please don’t look at me with those eyes
Please don’t hint that you’re capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A target that I’m probably gonna miss’

Tamzi
07-06-2005, 18:20
Fab, Jake is so sweet with the flowers. This is really good. more more more
xxx

Layne
08-06-2005, 16:11
Amazing stuff i can actually imagine this happening!
More soon
Layne
x x x

Amber
08-06-2005, 16:19
WOW! This is brilliant! Post more ASAP!

di marco
09-06-2005, 10:04
brill! :D just read it all. its so sweet! im really loving reading it! :) post more very very soon please, cant wait

Rach33
09-06-2005, 18:34
woweeeeeee catching up babes and this gets better JC forever

Angeldelight
09-06-2005, 19:19
First Date
Part Four

‘Lets go don’t wait
this night’s almost over
Honest, lets make this night last forever’

Jake and Chrissie walked through the noisy pub hand in hand. People heads turned as Jake led Chrissie through the pun and towards the door, she could hear the whispers.
Pauline- will you look at that
Dave- hey nice one Jake
Alfie- oi you lot will you just shut up
Chrissie stiffened a little as she walked past the punters she knew. Jake squeezed her hand in reassurance and opened the door for her.
Jake- you ok?
Chrissie- I’m fine
Jake- I got us a taxi
Chrissie- not driving me around?
Jake- and why would I want to do that?
Chrissie laughed and climbed in to the black taxi waiting for them, so where we going?
Jake smiled, it’s a surprise
Chrissie- but I don’t like surprises
Jake- well that’s tough
Chrissie smiled at him, fine but don’t blame me if I don’t like it
Jake took her hand in his, he couldn’t stop touching her, he needed to know she was real, really there with him. You will I promise, he kissed her knuckles
Chrissie- you’re a real gentleman tonight
He leaned forward and covered her mouth with his, sorry
Chrissie smiled, why are you sorry
Jake smiled, I’m meant to be romancing you
Chrissie smiled and kissed him, you all ready are

When the taxi stopped Chrissie looked out of the windows and all she could see was darkness, Jake where we?
Jake smiled; I told you it was a surprise
Chrissie- Jake its dark, where are we going to eat?
Jake laughed and pulled her out of the cab, I told you this would be our night didn’t I?
Chrissie was nervous, what did he mean? Was she ready for this? Had she been leading him on?

Jake paid the taxi and turning smiled at Chrissie, so?
Chrissie- it’s not exactly romantic, being the middle of now where is it?
Jake laughed and reaching behind her flicked a switch, light flowed around them as small white fairy lights flickered in to life. He’d roped them over and through the hedges to make everything look magical. There was a small table set in the middle of the lights, laid with a stark white tablecloth and a sliver candlestick, which held a thick blue candle.
Chrissie turned in a circle and looked around her, she couldn’t talk, she was gob-smacked, he’d gone to so much trouble and it was perfect. Everything was perfect, like a faiytale
Jake smiled at her nervously, she hadn’t said anything, not a sound, well what do you think?
Chrissie looked at him and saw the nerves in his eyes, she smiled and kissed him gently, it’s perfect, absolutely perfect Jake
Jake grinned when soft music began to play around them, he pulled her to him and into a slow swaying dance. As they swayed together gazes locked, arms around each other, no one else existed in that moment, it was only them.

‘Forever and ever
Forever and ever

Layne
09-06-2005, 20:52
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That is so cute!!!
Why can't EE just do it like this!!!
This is Fabalous!
Plewsae don't let it end
More soon
Layne
x x x

Rach33
09-06-2005, 21:44
I think I'm going to cry in fact I think I will this is totally amazing and brill and I love it more more more pretty please I'll be really good tomorrow for food and hygiene

di marco
10-06-2005, 06:36
great! :D awwwwwwwwww jake is so sweet! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
10-06-2005, 13:52
Cant believe there is only one of these left. cant wait for the final bit. it is so sweet. EE wake up and read this script.
xxx

P.S more more more (for the last time)

Angeldelight
11-06-2005, 17:14
here you guys the fifth and final part... i'm glad you all liked it... here we go for the last time... :i'm filling up all ready:... i've done a Shannis three parter so will post that soon...

First Date
Part Five

‘Lets go don’t wait
this night’s almost over
Honest, lets make this night last forever
Forever and ever’

Jake pulled out Chrissie’s chair and held it out so she could sit down, here you go madam
Chrissie smiled as he sat down opposite her, you’ve had this planned for a while
Jake grinned, since you said yes, her eyes sparkled as the candlelight shifted over her face; they were perfect pools of green glass with speckled gold shadows. You’re so beautiful
Chrissie laughed, you’re not so hard to look at yourself
Jake linked his fingers with hers on top of the table, I didn’t know what you’d like, so you have a menu. He slid the small menu across the table with his fingertip
Chrissie- oh I get a choice
Jake- only the best for you
Chrissie smiled, I could get use to that

When their meals were being served Jake watched Chrissie gaze around in wonder, this is really something Jake, I can’t believe you went to all this trouble
Jake- it’s not trouble, and I wanted to do it for you
Chrissie looked him, he made her believe all things he said, she was beautiful, he wanted things to be perfect and he wanted her, thank you
Jake lifted her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers, why are you thanking me?
Chrissie smiled, it’s all so perfect and beautiful
Jake looked at her across the candlelight; it gave her skin an alluring glow, made her seem so out of his reach, tell me there’s no one else
Chrissie smiled and stroked a finger over his cheek, of course not
Jake leaned over with his fork and picked up a pepper, Chrissie opened her mouth slightly, but he ate it himself
Chrissie- hey that’s mine
Jake- we can share
Chrissie- I may not like what you’ve got
Jake laughed, that would be a shame
Chrissie leaned over her self, but seeing as I do, she speared a piece of chicken, I’ll help myself
They laughed as they began their meal, watching each other, thinking how could this is so perfect and yet real. Jake lifted his glass that held the pale straw-coloured wine, to us
Chrissie smiled, and our first date
Jake- and won’t be our last, he laughed and sipped his wine

As their dinner plates were being taken away by a waiter in black trouser and a crisp white shirt, Chrissie swirled her wine gently around the rim of her glass, what did you have for dessert?
Jake- what did you have?
Chrissie- if we’re sharing, I’ll need to decide whether I like it or not
Jake just carried on grinning at her, you will
Chrissie sighed; you’ve got something up your sleeve haven’t you
Jake merely grinned at her watching her contently
Chrissie- yeh you have I can tell by the look on your face
Jake laughed and slowly got to his feet, music began to play around them, making them seem the only people there, in their own little world. He stood in front of her and held out a hand, may I have this dance?
Chrissie smiled and put her hand in his, yes, she stood up and looked in to his eyes
Jake moved away from the table and began to twirl her around on the grass, she spun away and when she spun back to him, their bodies brushed and the sparks began again.

Sometime later Chrissie stood swaying with her body held to his and her arms twinned around his neck.
Jake- you’re so beautiful
Chrissie smiled at him, why thank you kind sir
Jake lowered his head and kissed her, gently, loving, passionately, I’m glad you said yes
Chrissie- so am I
Jake- I knew you would
Chrissie- really, her gaze roamed over his face but always coming back to his beautiful clear, crystal blue eyes, and how’s that?
Jake- no one can resist me
Chrissie laughed, your head’s growing I’m sure
Jake hands brush her bare back as they danced together in the moonlight, I’m glad you’re here, there’s no one else who could
Chrissie looked in to his eyes and held her breath, Jake
Jake- it’s the truth, from the first time I saw you, you’re the one Chrissie
She slowly let out the breath she’d been holding, but why?
Jake- why not, you’re the best thing that’s happened to me
Chrissie smiled nervously at him, you make me feel special, wanted and beautiful, she touched his cheek with her fingertips
Jake- you are special, wanted and beautiful
Chrissie pressed her lips to his and sank into him; this is what she wanted, wanted for so long, could this be it, could this be true?
Jake kept her close, he never wanted to let her go, the butterflies had vanished the moment he looked in to her eyes and saw the wonder at what he’d done for her.
Chrissie looked at him just looked at him and slowly smiled, let’s go
Jake- go where
Chrissie- let’s go back, we can have a night cap
Jake laughed, I like that idea
Chrissie took his hand and led him away from the wonderful meal they’d share and when he arm wound around her waist she smiled, it was time to look toward the future.

‘Lets make this last forever
Forever and ever
Forever and ever

Amber
11-06-2005, 17:29
That was so amazing! Oh my god, it's over now :crying:! That was fantastic :wub:!
Do a sequel, 'cause I'm sure we'll luv it!

di marco
11-06-2005, 18:06
fab! :D wow that was great, jake and chrissie are so perfect together! :) i agree with amber you should do a sequel
(also cant wait to read the shannis one)

Rach33
11-06-2005, 20:12
I'm gonna cry AGAIN oh my god that is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I want them to get togehter forever EE Bosses should read this please do a sequel and I can't wait for the Shannis one (is it the one I read cos that was brill or the other one)

Tamzi
12-06-2005, 08:03
That was so sweet. Absolutely fab. You have to do a sequel. Also can't wait for the shannis one.
xxx

Layne
12-06-2005, 11:21
OH MY GOD!!! Tha seriously was amazing, i'm in tears!!!
EE writers should seriously come on thisn board, they'd get some fab ideas
Can't wait for the shannis one
Well done Honey
Tis Amaizng
Luv ya
layne
x x x

Angeldelight
29-08-2005, 16:23
the sequel to this Second Chances will be posted soon... look out for it...

Amber
29-08-2005, 16:32
Oooh! I most certainly will :wub:!