Tanya
25-02-2005, 12:22
some time later this year i think :D i love badgirls

dddMac1
25-02-2005, 16:06
i think is is around April/may

sharon+dennis4eva
05-03-2005, 12:23
I cant wait for it to start. I think that there will be a series of Footballers wives to start soon and then when that has finished Bad Girls usually come on after. I cant wait!

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 20:03
footballers wives is starting again in april so it will be after the series has finished. but the cast has just filmed there first christmas special i can't wait!!!

Soaps King
22-03-2005, 17:46
Yep that is what usually happens! Footies Wives then them Bad Girls. :o)

xCharliex
22-03-2005, 23:01
Here u go, if no1 has read this b4

Bad Girls is back with a seventh series, along with the G Wing’s nastiest screw Jim Fenner.

Jim’s in a fix - the tables have turned. Stuck behind bars, has he finally got his comeuppance? Where can he turn for help? Will his new wife Di be there in his hour of need?

Sylvia Hollamby is beside herself. She has found new love in Doctor Malcolm and is on top of the world. But is this love all that it seems or is Sylvia about to lose more than her heart?

Two new inmates, Janine Nebeski (Nicola Stapleton) and Arun Parmar (Rebecca Hazlewood) arrive on G Wing both guilty of a credit card scam. Janine has her claws out for Arun as she ruined their strategy by pleading guilty. But both girls are soon feeling the weight of Natalie Buxton’s reign, now that she has appointed herself ‘top-dog’ of Larkhall. And what’s up with Arun? She’s preoccupied with something…

With Frances Myers gone, there is a vacancy for a new G – Wing Governor – who will step into her shoes?

Series seven will comprise of 12 episodes, some feature length, making a total of 16 hours drama. This will also include a Bad Girls Christmas Special.

retrohead
31-03-2005, 21:47
http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=205264

Bodybag is supposed to be appearing in oly the first four episodes.

Tragic, few of the original cast left now, Bad Girls just isn't what it was.

xCharliex
01-04-2005, 18:01
Ummm.... thats Zoe Lucker from FW thats only in 4 eps. Its not BodyBag. If Helen Fraser was gonna leave Bad Girls then she would have said.

retrohead
01-04-2005, 20:35
ah right I see, sorry about that.

But still bodybag is going halfway through the series of BG

xCharliex
01-04-2005, 21:57
Where did u hear that from?
Helen Fraser is in the Bad Girls Musical, so if she does leave then maybe its due 2 that. But i cant c her leaving forever. Shes the most sweetest person in real life, such a great actress would be ashame 2 c her go if it is true