PDA

View Full Version : Barber-Lane hopes for screen romance

Perdita
12-05-2009, 11:52
Hollyoaks actress Nicole Barber-Lane has revealed her hope that her character will eventually find love.

The actress, who plays chief Myra McQueen hinted that her storyline could see a tiny spark with Mike Barnes (Tony Hirst) being reignited.

Speaking to DS on the red carpet at this year's British Soap Awards, she said: "[Myra's single] at the moment, but who knows what the future brings? [She and Mike] had a bit of a dalliance, did you see that? I quite enjoyed that. I think Tony Hirst more than me!"

Katy
12-05-2009, 13:29
I'd love her to get a romance. Ithink she is brilliant

LostVoodoo
12-05-2009, 21:52
she does need a proper storyline of her own that isn't just about the kids.

angel_eyes87
12-05-2009, 22:02
Yeah get her and Barnsey together, she well fancies him, he just doesn't know what to do, typical fella

lizann
14-05-2009, 12:46
I wonder what Michaela would say if her mum got with Barnesy (wasnt she in love with him even though he treats her like his daughter)

I hope Myra gets some romance and Barnesy is kinda hot

angel_eyes87
14-05-2009, 12:50
I wonder what Michaela would say if her mum got with Barnesy (wasnt she in love with him even though he treats her like his daughter)

I hope Myra gets some romance and Barnesy is kinda hot

Michaela might be jealous, but shes with Zak, but knowing Michaela she would be jealous.

I would love these two to get together, they get along so well and they enjoy each others company. Barnsey is kinda hot