PDA

View Full Version : Bex

Tanya
09-03-2005, 11:54
i read on digital spy that she collapses after too much vodka and luke and selena walk in to check if she is ok, does bex die??????????????????????????????

daisy38
09-03-2005, 12:09
No, i don't think so! I've not read anywhere about her leaving or anything :)

Tanya
09-03-2005, 13:11
phew :) i think shes great :D

hayleyr
09-03-2005, 15:27
Could be wrong but I think I can remember reading on BBC spoilerboard that actress playing Bex was leaving to spend more time with her husband. Like I said, could be wrong.

emseyd
09-03-2005, 16:08
i have also heard that the actress is leaving and mite follow in jill halfpenny's steps and go to the west end after she recieved offers during her stint on strictly come dancing.

pookie1968uk
10-03-2005, 12:50
she is definitely leaving in april.
sorry, dont know how she leaves though! :)

Tanya
10-03-2005, 12:58
nnoooooooooooooo she cant leave, shes too gd :(

holbymad1978
10-03-2005, 14:27
:o Bexs character is great but unless she marries Luke again and there is whole big wedding is there anything more the character can do?

I hope she would stay cos her and luke work well but if the actress wishes to leave then we will see her again in further tv roles i am sure soon. :)

crazyjkh
10-03-2005, 19:08
Bex leaving? boo hoo, she's just getting a really good storyline and playing it brilliantly! why does she have to leave? she is the best!

Crazy Gal 88
10-03-2005, 19:17
yeh - i agree i love her character and really thoughtthere was a future for them since the christmas episode where they were really worried about eachother. she does leave in april however i dont think she dies as the episode wiith the vodka is shown in mid march so i think she leaves another way!?

ShadowCat
10-03-2005, 21:12
Sunday 20/3 8.10pm - Casualty
Saturday, March 5, 2005
'Forbidden Love' : Bex is in hospital after her hypo last week. Charlie asks Claire if she wants to take some time off. Claire is angry, thinking that Charlie wants her out of the way for Bex's sake and storms out. Later, she interferes with a patient's personal business and Charlie has stern words with her. He tells her to go somewhere to calm down and seriously consider his earlier offer. Luke finds Claire alone crying they end up kissing.
Claire tells Nina that their landlord is selling the house so they now must find somewhere else to live.
Tess is in a dilemma about whether to tell Sam about his father. She goes to see Sam at the hospital and although the doctor advises her not to she tells him that Mike has been in a serious accident. Sam does not seem to fully understand what is going on but asks if he can visit Mike.
Abs warns Nina that they need to be discreet. Luke almost catches them kissing in Abs's office. Later, Nina tells Luke that Abs only married Ellen to help her out of a fix. That night, Abs has prepared a romantic meal for Nina but a surprise visitor arrives. The man claims that Ellen owes 15,000 pounds - so now Abs will have to pay him back. He demands the first instalment of 5,000 pounds next week.
Sarah Barrand (Footballer's Wives) guest stars as Rose, a girl who is admitted after having an asthma attack. Her boyfriend Amit is later admitted after falling down the stairs at work. Amit has a secret, will Rose reveal what it is?

crazyjkh
10-03-2005, 21:45
Oh, sounds like another brill episode! Can't wait!!!

Crazy Gal 88
11-03-2005, 16:25
sounds great - thanks so much for the spoilers

gbnut
11-03-2005, 19:23
yes becks definately is leaving it was announced a while back when it had the list of who was all leaving in the show

Crazy Gal 88
11-03-2005, 21:03
yeh - she leaves but i don't think she DIES at least i hope she doesn't!! and i heard its charlie ansd selena but luke would make more sense as selena and luke are the only two that know aprt from claire.

BabyPink
12-03-2005, 16:22
To crazyjkh - Noah Whyle IS gorgeous - i agree!! :p Cant believe he is leaving ER.
Anyway, as this is a CASUALTY board, does anyone else think casualty seriously needs to get some hot docs? Guppy and Harry really dont do it for me ;) and all the recent new doctors are female! If only Patrick could rise from the grave.....! I loved Sam too (Johnathan Kerrigan) - technically he could come back!! :D

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 16:31
yeh i so agree with you b ut i have to admit luke is fit! but then again it would be better to have more than one fit bloke on the scene!