PDA

View Full Version : Late night ep

LUSHLOOKE69
01-06-2005, 00:06
Did anyone think it was the most wierdest episode ever. I knew the woman Ben was speaking to was going to end up being a ghost?

Debs
01-06-2005, 00:13
yeah i did too! it was definatley the wierdest episode i have ever seen!

Chris_2k11
01-06-2005, 00:17
It was very weird if you ask me. I thought it was quite good though

Treacle
01-06-2005, 00:49
Loved the ending.

Emmak2005
01-06-2005, 03:39
Did anyone think it was the most wierdest episode ever. I knew the woman Ben was speaking to was going to end up being a ghost? Do you know if that episode is repeated at all. As I forgot it was on.

Treacle
01-06-2005, 04:37
Check the E4 schedules.

prettypayal
01-06-2005, 07:13
does any1 know when its coming back on e4 as i taped it. but it didnt it was black screen

willow
01-06-2005, 07:44
i missed it too!!!! i fell asleep!!!!

luvyaorla
01-06-2005, 08:46
i missed last nights episode anyone wanna inform me what happened thanks

tammyy2j
01-06-2005, 09:58
The girl who played the ghost that Ben was speaking to looked very familiar. Was she is the band The Honeyz?

Enjoyed the episode, Lee was hilarious. I think he should hook up Steph.

phils little sister
01-06-2005, 10:01
that was a weird and scary eposide

tasha_cfc
01-06-2005, 10:26
That episode was so weird i couldnt understand half of it, although it was good but i prefer the late night hollyoaks that was on a few years back with Lewis, Ruth and Tony etc i thought that was awesome!!!

JessicaRabbit
01-06-2005, 10:42
Last nights episode was very strange.
A bit dissapointing to be honest.

hellsbells
01-06-2005, 11:03
I thought the parts with Steph in were quite good, although a little wierd. She's actually quite a good actress. The Ben and Lisa storyline was very disappointing though. I know it's hollyoaks and you hardly expect amazing dialogue or anything, but I was hoping for a little more after all the build up over the last month or so.
I do like them together, but does anyone else think they look creepily similar, as though they could be brother and sister.

Debs
01-06-2005, 11:34
Loved the ending.

that ending was really good i agree! i really thought she ahd died and i was in shock because i hadnt heard anything baout her dieing and then she popped back up and it made me jump!!

glad she didnt die tough i like steph

Debs
01-06-2005, 11:35
The girl who played the ghost that Ben was speaking to looked very familiar. Was she is the band The Honeyz?

Enjoyed the episode, Lee was hilarious. I think he should hook up Steph.

yeah i recognised but cant work out from where!!

Debs
01-06-2005, 11:38
I thought the parts with Steph in were quite good, although a little wierd. She's actually quite a good actress. The Ben and Lisa storyline was very disappointing though. I know it's hollyoaks and you hardly expect amazing dialogue or anything, but I was hoping for a little more after all the build up over the last month or so.
I do like them together, but does anyone else think they look creepily similar, as though they could be brother and sister.

i know what you mean about steph ilove the character but she ha never really shown how well she could act until last night! it was the wierdest late night hollyoaks i have seen!
i dont know why they bothere to have lisa and ben in it last night! they werent really needed

bex_t
01-06-2005, 11:39
I thought that episode was absolutely amazing!! I was so scared lol. And as for people who are complaining that the Ben and Lisa stuff was too simple after all the build up, worry not, there is more to come! I thought the Lee and Bombhead stuff was great as well.

Katy
01-06-2005, 12:34
i thought steph had died because the ambulance guy was like theres nothing we can do. I thought it was really good but really scary. Was the woman ben spoke to a ghost because i didnt quite catch what was on the newspaper article

luna_lovegood
01-06-2005, 12:44
Could someone explain what happened to Steph in the late night episode as I missed it and i'm not sure if it will be repeated!

chec2k
01-06-2005, 14:08
I don't watch Hollyoaks often, but it was a great episode. I liked how it was 'dark' and was not really titalation. Shows how Hollyoaks is improving.

Carrie Bradshaw
01-06-2005, 18:55
Could someone explain what happened to Steph in the late night episode as I missed it and i'm not sure if it will be repeated!
It was really weird, but I think the ghost/spirit of one of the girls Toby killed was haunting Steph and got inside her. The ghost of the girl kept telling her she shouldn't have escaped death and that if Steph had died, she would still be alive. She somehow made Steph a really good actress and when Steph was doing her monologue she kept dipping her head in water. When she did this, she felt like she was drowning, like the murdered girl did. There was a random guy hanging around and at first I thought that he was something to do with the show, but he was the boyfriend of the murdered girl. He kept talking to her as if she was Michelle, the murdered girl. He chased after her and she ended up at the bridge where Michelle died. She felt like she was being pulled of the bridge and fell into the river. She almost drowned, but managed to get to the surface. I think she dislodged Michelle's body and it floated to the surface too. An ambulance was called and they did CPR on Steph but she didn't respond. They said there was nothing more they could do, but after a minute she suddenly sat bolt upright and coughed up lots of water. She was fine and back to normal.

Turned out a bit long and I don't know if it makes sense but thats kind of what happened.

Layne
01-06-2005, 18:59
that ending was really good i agree! i really thought she ahd died and i was in shock because i hadnt heard anything baout her dieing and then she popped back up and it made me jump!!

i thought that excat=ct thought, i was lying there watching it, and then they were all like crying and stuff and the paramedic, and i just thought how come no one told me steph dies, then she just popped up!!!

Very Weird epp, good, but very very weird, i had a feeling that girl ben was talking to was a ghost?!

luna_lovegood
01-06-2005, 19:56
It was really weird, but I think the ghost/spirit of one of the girls Toby killed was haunting Steph and got inside her. The ghost of the girl kept telling her she shouldn't have escaped death and that if Steph had died, she would still be alive. She somehow made Steph a really good actress and when Steph was doing her monologue she kept dipping her head in water. When she did this, she felt like she was drowning, like the murdered girl did. There was a random guy hanging around and at first I thought that he was something to do with the show, but he was the boyfriend of the murdered girl. He kept talking to her as if she was Michelle, the murdered girl. He chased after her and she ended up at the bridge where Michelle died. She felt like she was being pulled of the bridge and fell into the river. She almost drowned, but managed to get to the surface. I think she dislodged Michelle's body and it floated to the surface too. An ambulance was called and they did CPR on Steph but she didn't respond. They said there was nothing more they could do, but after a minute she suddenly sat bolt upright and coughed up lots of water. She was fine and back to normal.

Turned out a bit long and I don't know if it makes sense but thats kind of what happened.

Thankyou! Tonight episode makes more sense now. I really hope its repeated, I've been looking on E4 and channel 4 in the tv guide but had no luck so far. :crying:
Does anyone else know if these late night specials are usually repeated?

Angeltigger
05-06-2005, 23:38
What happened was

There was the ghost of the vitchem (spelt wrong) of Toby that they never found... and she was haunting Steph around and she saying that she shouldn't have escaped death and that if Steph had died, she would still be alive, as Steph had michelle loved doing drama. And the way She somehow made Steph a really good actress was because she was inside her and when Steph was doing her monologue she kept dipping her head in water. When she did this, she felt like she was drowning, like the murdered girl did. The person who put on the show was Michelle (she the girl that was in the river) boyfriend, Michelle keep telling Steph to stay away from her boyfriend (which I think was called Simon) but the thing was that Simon thought that steph was Michelle as they looked the same. As he kept talking to her as if she was Michelle, the murdered girl. He chased after her and she ended up at the bridge where Michelle died. And than when she was on the bridge where Michelle died Michelle went inside her and said the line stop crying and said now u should know what it like to be me, so Michelle pushed her over the edge and into the river with RED eyes. Than the crew came and saw Steph bag and than saw a body floating so they called an ambulance which did a CPR on Steph but she didn't respond. They said there was nothing more they could do, but after a minute she suddenly sat bolt upright and coughed up lots of water. She was fine and back to normal. Somehow Michelle body got to the surface and than Simon got take away. Also Ben and Lisa had Sex, just in case u never watches it and thought on Wednesday how Lisa was in Ben bed