PDA

View Full Version : Who is the REALLY evil one?

Abbie
01-03-2009, 22:20
Ok now I think we pretty much dont know who is the really evil one, we seem to go back and forth several times and after this episode I have no idea what to think anymore.

Who do you trust? Who is telling the truth?

And who the son of Santan cos one of them is!!!!!

Siobhan
02-03-2009, 09:28
I don't know.. I want it to be Widmore but Ben killing Locke turned it around for me... Richard (who works for Ben) said he must die for everyone on the island to be safe but Widmore was telling Locke that was bull!! Did Ben kill Locke to ensure everyone came back or did he just get what he wanted from him and then leave... Ben was looking out for everyone who came of the island to keep them safe from Widmore.. So who is telling the truth... Ben has a bit of a Hannibal Lecture edge about him.. he is evil but you like him

Abbie
02-03-2009, 18:21
I was curious to whether Ben killed locke so locke could become a proxy but I dont think he knew about the replacements at that stage

Siobhan
03-03-2009, 09:55
Ben face seemed to change on the mention of Jin.. Locke had not intention of bringing Sun back to the island so maybe ben killed him to get everyone back... did that include bringing back Walt???

Abbie
03-03-2009, 20:30
I dunno, I mean does Ben even remember walt???

Abbie
22-04-2009, 18:03
Hmmm thought we come back to Ben after seeing a few more episodes that gave a lot more info about Ben and Widmore

Its hard I mean to some extent Ben is evil, because Alex, or the moster speaking through Alex knew that Ben was going to use Locke and then try and kill him again
At the end of the day I think ben wants power on the island and he wants to be in control and wants the island to need him. His weak point is his childhood cos of his dad and the fact he never had a mother which is why he didnt kill danielle and penny

Widmore.......hes just too subtle to figure out yet

Siobhan
23-04-2009, 09:37
I finally voted on this.. going for Widmore purely cause he wanted Ben to kill Alex as a baby and we saw he wouldn't shoot Penny cause of charlie... I think Widmore wants the island and will do anything to get it but Ben is just protecting it and has to kill a few along the way...

Abbie
23-04-2009, 22:01
Thats a very good piont so apon saying that I think they are both evil in there own way for different reasons

Abbie
26-07-2009, 21:55
well now we have a knew guy added into the mix, so theres a choice between 3 who is really evil!