PDA

View Full Version : Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney)

stacyefc
16-03-2005, 16:32
i read on neighbours.com then the aussie bit that toadie finds a new love. i don't no who it is thought? does anyone know?

SoapRach
16-03-2005, 16:34
Says on another spoiler on this board that her name is Eva - I prefer it when they bring new people in to be the love interest - I don't think it's very realistic when they just make their way through all the people on the show.

stacyefc
16-03-2005, 16:40
i know i agree.

Crazy Gal 88
16-03-2005, 17:24
yeh but then it also says how he admits he cant love her cos of sum reason or anova (my bets is that he still loves sindi- but y did he dump her then?)

Freds
26-03-2005, 20:29
doesnt he meet her through wrestling?

Crazy Gal 88
27-03-2005, 11:19
yeh he does, its his new hobby he calls himself 'The Lawman' and Eva is 'The Eva Destruction'

Smellycat22
29-03-2005, 11:53
yeh but then it also says how he admits he cant love her cos of sum reason or anova (my bets is that he still loves sindi- but y did he dump her then?)
He dumped her because of Stu

Crazy Gal 88
29-03-2005, 16:23
i thought he said he didnt love her as she was going to say 'yes' when she thought he was going to ask her to marry him!? besides toadie is starting to annoy me.
has anyone else heard the rumour about lyn leaving?
and did i read that the 20th epi isnt happening till september or was it just my imagination.

gbnut
29-03-2005, 19:16
is the anniversary not oct?????

Perdita
27-02-2009, 14:03
Jarred 'Toadie' Rebecchi first appeared in Neighbours in 1995 as Billy Kennedy's best friend and hasn't left since. He gained respect in Erinsborough as one part of Tim Collins & Associates law firm and has tried his hand at marriage, fatherhood and the odd bit of wrestling. With Christmas on the horizon in Ramsay Street and a little canoodling going on under the mistletoe, could love finally be in the air for Toadie? We caught up with actor Ryan Moloney to find out about his love life, Harold's departure and being banned from backpacker nights.

Toadie and Kelly share a little kiss under the mistletoe. How is that relationship going to transpire?
"Well, Kelly would have been a good one to stick around, but basically it's a no-go and doesn't end up happening. Ultimately, with Callum there and him going through a hard time, Toadie has to put his own thoughts and feelings on the back burner and look after his brand new son. He's new to fatherhood and it's like baptism of fire."

Callum is turning into quite a bundle of cheeky fun. Do you think he is the new Toadie?
"Yeah, he is a bit of a mini-me, isn't he! Hopefully he can turn into Toadie and I'll turn into the new Harold. We'll follow those guidelines."

Do you think Toadie is more of a brother or a father to him?
"He's a mixture of both but probably more of a brother right now. He has no idea what he is doing with kids and constantly gets angry and shouts at him first. He then thinks about his actions and tries to think how he can get through to him better. With the lazy eye story, Callum thinks that he is going to look like a big geek and thinks he will get a whole heap of crap hanging on him. So he's not keen on Toadie cracking down, that's for sure!"

Do you think Toadie and Steph will ever get back together?
"Hopefully, I would like to see it happen. I would like to be the completely unconventional family which seems to be the norm these days. Not get married, but stay together and have kids from different partners and then one of their own. I think that'd be great. I guess if we both stay on the programme for long enough and our looks fade they'd have to pair us soon enough. Well, when I say that, it'd have to be Carla's looks fading, I don't think mine ever really came, so there's nothing to fade."

There are so many intertwined relationships in Neighbours. Have you ever tried to make a family tree?
"It would be far too incestuous for that. You'd be checking over your shoulders for your second head to be growing. Everybody's business is everybody else's in Ramsay Street. Can you really imagine living there?"

How do you think Toadie will react to Harold's departure?
"Well, Harold is a bit of his rock, his stable moral compass who can always be his sounding board. Oddly, when it's time for Harold to go, there's a big part of Toadie that is leaving as well. He's not too happy about it but time marches on."

Is it sad when established actors leave the show?
"It is very sad, yeah. After spending so many years with them they become a part of your life. They've been with you so long and experienced so much with you a whole range of things. When you don't see them every day, they're missed. Absolutely."

Who have you learned most from over the years?
"Probably Smithy (Ian Smith). He's a very funny bloke with a lot of skill. I've definitely learned a lot from him. Jackie Woodbourne [Susan] as well, she's just a freak. She's amazing good! She's everyone's mum."

You've been in the show since 1995, are you still enjoying it?
"Well it certainly beats working for a living! I think it's the best job in the world. I turn up and muck around and have a good time. I work with such good people and the crew are just phenomenal. They slog their guts out day in and day out to do the absolutely best they can to produce two-and-a-half hours of TV a week. It's just phenomenal."

So you're planning on sticking around?
"I really hope so. It's up to the producers. I was only supposed to be there for one scene, so I'm doing pretty well until now. Fifteen years on the show is quite an achievement in my eyes."

The Backpacker nights are always popular with Neighbours fans, do you still do them?
"No, no I don't actually. I attempted to start up my own which I thought was better value for the punters, but as it turns out it didn't work out."

There was a rumour you were banned because you used to snog all the girls, is that true?
"Well yeah, I've been with my wife for eight years, so that was a long time ago. When I was 18 that was an amazing opportunity!"

Neighbours airs weekdays on Five at 5.30pm. It is repeated on Fiver at 7pm.

Toadie on 'Neighbours' popularity

Digital Spy's David Balls recently caught up with Neighbours icon Ryan Moloney to chat about the forthcoming festive shenanigans in the Australian soap, as well as his being banished from the Backpacker nights! Click here to read more.

Below, however, are a few bonus excerpts form out time with Ryan. Here, he talks about why he thinks Neighbours has stood the test of time as well as his plans to come to the UK in September.

Why do you think Neighbours has stayed popular for so long?
"Probably because the storylines are quite easy. The problems that happen on Ramsay Street never seem to be too big. You can have a murder, but the end result is normally pretty good. There is a suspension of belief that life can be great and everybody can care and look out for each other. In the worst of circumstances things can't actually be that bad. The sun mostly shines too, which is definitely a big attribute to its success."

Have you ever been unhappy with a storyline?
"I think you tend to block out the bad experiences and remember the good. Like when Lou touched me or something like that. I try not to think about that at all. The good times you always remember, like when you get to kiss Jackie Woodbourne!"

Now that would be interesting! Do you think that could happen in the future?
"Oooh no! That would just be wrong. Ooh yuck, she's like a mother to him."

How do you enjoy doing the university club nights over here?
"It's absolutely awesome, big crowds and everybody is really happy and genuinely nice. And for all those eager to see me, I am hoping to be over for Freshers' Week this year!"

Perdita
29-01-2014, 11:08
Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has said that he wouldn't rule out an affair storyline involving his character Toadie Rebecchi and wife Sonya.

The actor hinted that Toadie and Sonya's marriage may need to be tested in order to keep things interesting.

Speaking to All About Soap, Maloney said: "Eve (Morey) is very connected to her character and couldn't stand Sonya cheating on her husband, while one of Toadie's strengths comes from his integrity and standing up for what is right.

"I think cheating is the last thing he would do, but what a fall from grace it would be if he ever did! Besides, Neighbours is a soap, after all, and things have got to stay interesting - so there might be a hint of an affair somewhere..."

Moloney had previously suggested that an affair could be on the cards for Toadie in a recent Q&A on Twitter.

Perdita
01-02-2014, 11:07
Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi confronts Jacob Holmes later this month following the discovery that he kissed his wife Sonya.

As previously reported, Sonya will be left battling with her conscience after Jacob tried to kiss her, and after initially keeping it to herself, she eventually decides to tell Toadie everything.

Toadie (Ryan Moloney) is furious by Sonya's confession and after confronting Jacob (Clayton Watson), he tells him that he no longer wants to be his lawyer.

Knowing that she did the wrong thing about not telling Toadie about the kiss sooner, Sonya (Eve Morey) is willing to go along with whatever Toadie decides and supports his choice.

Toadie later changes his mind and agrees to represent Jacob, knowing it is the right thing to do. However, he gives Jacob an ultimatum - he will help him on the condition that Jacob ceases all contact with Sonya. What will Jacob do?
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/05/618x432/soaps-neighbours-6806-2.jpg
Toadie confronts Jacob.
© Channel 5
Toadie confronts Jacob.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/05/618x462/soaps-neighbours-6806-1.jpg
Jacob has his say.
© Channel 5
Jacob has his say.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 10 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
05-03-2014, 11:20
Neighbours star Ryan Moloney believes that his character Toadie Rebecchi's former wife Dee should seek revenge if she ever returned.

Viewers last saw Toadie's wife Dee in 2003 after Toadie drove their car off a cliff and into the sea, following their wedding ceremony.

Speaking in a Q+A chat session on the official Neighbours Youtube page, Maloney said that it would be 'interesting' to see Dee (Madeleine West) make a reappearance.

He said: "I think Madeleine West has moved on to some other things, namely gangland dramas where she is doing incredibly well. I think she is enjoying herself over there.

"Will Dee ever come back? It would be interesting. How could she come back?

"Maybe she could come back as a vengeful lover that I didn't keep looking for her and she needs to get revenge on me for driving her off the cliff in the first place.

"That would be the point really. That is why she wants to get revenge because I might have killed her."

Maloney recently said that he wouldn't rule out an affair for Toadie.

tammyy2j
05-03-2014, 16:46
It'd be great to have Dee back

LostVoodoo
05-03-2014, 21:57
I think Dee coming back is such a Neighbour's fan dream storyline, it would be a proper old-school drama if it finally happened!

lellygurl
07-03-2014, 11:24
Well, they never found her body, did they?

Dazzle
07-03-2014, 12:54
I think Dee coming back is such a Neighbour's fan dream storyline, it would be a proper old-school drama if it finally happened!

Well, they never found her body, did they?

I'm another Neighbours fan who's always dreamed that Dee will return one day. It'd make for delicious drama :D

rockfenris2005
12-03-2014, 07:07
I was the person who asked him that question. I'd never heard him talk about Dee before. I looked at interviews on Perfect Blend and they hadn't asked him about Dee.

Edit: Would I want to see Dee return? Only if they got it right. And I doubt it'll ever happen.

Perdita
09-04-2014, 11:06
Neighbours' Ryan Moloney has said that he would like to stay in the show for another few years.

The actor has played Ramsay Street's Toadie Rebecchi for 19 years after joining the soap in 1995.

Speaking to News.com.au about how long he plans to stay on the show, Moloney said: "Another few years would be good."

Discussing Toadie's eventual exit plot, he added: "I think maybe some kind of contagious pathogen that wipes out half of Ramsay Street, and it's Toadie's fault because he's brought it back from the Himalayas."

Moloney also revealed that despite having been in the show for so long, he still doesn't get noticed by fans when he visits the UK.
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/20/618x411/soaps-neighbours-6633-4.jpg
Toadie takes his vows.
© Channel 5
Toadie and Sonya in Neighbours

He said: "It's actually quite strange. When you wander around the UK, people don't believe that it's you.

"I've seen people go, 'Hang on, is that Toadie? Nah, of course it's not'."

Earlier this year, Moloney hinted at a possible affair storyline for Toadie.

Viewers will start to see newcomer Naomi Canning develop feelings for Toadie in an upcoming storyline.

Perdita
18-08-2014, 09:56
Neighbours couple Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi will struggle with more trust issues after inviting Naomi Canning back into their lives. :wall:

Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) was recently fired from her job as Toadie's PA after she crossed the line by trying to kiss him following weeks of scheming.
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/09/618x414/soaps-neighbours-6577_2.jpg
Toadie and Sonya struggle with Angie's arrival.
© Channel 5
Toadie and Sonya

Despite the tense fallout from Naomi's duplicity, an upcoming storyline will see Sonya (Eve Morey) arrange for her to get her job back.

Sonya makes the surprising decision as she notices how much Toadie (Ryan Moloney) is struggling without having his efficient assistant on board at the law firm.

Although Sonya is ready to put her personal dislike for Naomi aside, it's not long before she begins to worry about the possibility that her enemy could return to her old tricks.

Sonya's concerns are obvious when she starts repeatedly checking on Toadie and Naomi at work, wanting to make sure that their relationship remains strictly professional.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/29/618x421/soaps-neighbours-6927-10.jpg
Naomi realises Sonya knows about her kiss with Toadie
© Channel 5
Naomi and Sonya

Although Sonya seemingly has nothing to worry about this time, she later goes a step further by checking through Toadie's emails when she gets a moment alone in his office.

A Neighbours source told Digital Spy: "Toadie ends up catching Sonya when she is snooping through his computer. Will he understand her concerns or are they about to clash again?"

Perdita
09-10-2014, 10:35
Neighbours couple Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi will adapt to a surprising new lifestyle when they become naturists in an upcoming storyline. :moonie: :D

With their teenage son Callum living abroad and Georgia now living with Kyle, Toadie (Ryan Moloney) and Sonya (Eve Morey) decide to embrace the freedom of being the only adults in their home.

Experimenting with something that Sonya has always wanted to try, the couple begin walking around nude, but soon find the novelty wears off.

However, just as they are about to give up on the idea and get dressed, an important prospective client of Toadie's catches them.

Although an embarrassed Toadie and Sonya attempt to make excuses for their situation, the client is delighted and admits she is a naturist too.

Toadie and Sonya are left shocked when she suggests a dinner with them and her husband next week, but Toadie agrees, eager for the client's business.

Neighbours airs these scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and later this month on Channel 5 in the UK.

Dazzle
09-10-2014, 10:40
Neighbours couple Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi will adapt to a surprising new lifestyle when they become naturists in an upcoming storyline. :moonie: :D

That's hilarious! :rotfl:

I love how Neighbours are doing more funny and risque storylines these days.

By the way, that the best use I've seen of the moonie smiley, Perdy! :clap: :D

Mirjam
09-10-2014, 10:48
I can't wait to see this, this is just too funny! :)

LostVoodoo
15-10-2014, 21:51
Neighbours has been both hilarious and drama-tastic recently, I'm really enjoying it!

Perdita
03-12-2014, 11:25
Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has discussed the soap's upcoming anniversary celebrations, adding that he thinks viewers will be satisfied with the episodes.

Show bosses recently announced plans to reintroduce several iconic characters to mark the occasion, including Madge and Harold Bishop and Delta Goodrem's character Nina Tucker.

Speaking about the announcements, Maloney said to Digital Spy: "It's fantastic to have these great iconic characters come back to Neighbours. I've loved seeing them all again.

"The anniversary episodes will kick off on March 18. Viewers should enjoy it. We have put a lot of effort in.

"There are some big plans for next year in general and I think it will just keep getting better."

The cast and crew have been busy filming for the big episodes recently, but Moloney insisted that he will still be involved in the celebrations despite being in the UK at the moment rehearsing for his pantomime role.

He said: "I've only missed out on about a week of shooting and they actually all go on a break next week.

"I'm still going to be really involved and we have shot lots of stuff so far. The anniversary episodes go on for about three weeks."

Perdita
05-01-2015, 16:54
Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has explained Anne Charleston's shock return to the show as Madge Bishop.

Show bosses announced in November that Madge will be reappearing for Neighbours' 30th anniversary celebrations alongside former husband Harold, despite the fact that she passed away from pancreatic cancer in 2001.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/46/618x425/soaps-neighbours-ian-smith-anne-charleston.jpg
Ian Smith and Anne Charleston back at Neighbours
© Fremantle Media
Ian Smith and Anne Charleston back at Neighbours

Producers had kept tight-lipped about how, why and in what form Madge will return, with some fans speculating over whether she would be seen as a ghost or in a dream sequence. However, Moloney - who plays Toadie Rebecchi - shed some new light on the situation during an interview on ITV's This Morning today (January 5).

He laughed: "It's a bit awkward because Madge is dead. She's more a figment of Harold's imagination, should we say."

Moloney added that he was disappointed to miss out on sharing scenes with returnee Delta Goodrem, as he had already travelled to the UK to do pantomime when she reprised her role as Nina Tucker for three episodes.

He said: "Unfortunately I left before Delta came back. She's going to be performing a song or two, I think. That's pretty exciting as well. There's a whole series of people who come in. I think it's about a three-week period."

Moloney also promised that Toadie's marriage to Sonya (Eve Morey) will stay strong in the weeks ahead, despite the unveiling of her stalker in today's episode.

"It brings them closer together because it's someone from Sonya's past," he explained. "Sonya's past comes back to haunt her and she has a few issues with that.

"I think Sonya and Toadie are pretty good. I think they're fine. But then again it's soap, so I've just said that so that means we're getting a divorce!"

Perdita
21-07-2015, 04:15
After being thrown from a jumping castle, Toadie faces the real prospect of life in a wheelchair.
Thanks to Sonya and Nell, Toadie's life has never been better - but a tragic accident is about to turn his world upside down.
Though he's had his dramas over the years, Toadie (Ryan Moloney) is in a good place in life.
His marriage is stonger than ever, he's got a beautiful daughter, Nell, who adores him and his career is solid and secure.
Toadie's life is about to change dramatically and one of Ramsay Street's favourite characters may never be the same again.
Before that happens, however, the most pressing problem on Toadie's mind is the depressing state of his and Sonya's (Eve Morey) love life.
When Sheila (Colette Mann) is getting more action than them, Sonya and Toadie know it's time to take action.
So, while Nell (Scarlett Anderson) is entertained at the Child Care Centre's grand opening day, the couple make plans for Amy (Zoe Cramond) to babysit Nell for the night.
As Toadie and Sonya get caught up in their plans for a night of romance, they soon realise they've lost sight of Nell.
At the very same moment, the jumping castle starts shifting dangerously in the wind, having not been secured to the ground properly.
Terrified that Nell might be caught in the inflatable death trap, Toadie sprints to hold it down.
He leaps inside to try to stop the jumping castle going any further but when it bucks off the ground again in the strong wind, Toadie is violently thrown to the ground.
His fall goes unnoticed by anyone for a few crucial moments until Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly), the event organiser, spots him lying unconscious.
As panic ensues, Karl (Alan Fletcher) arrives and immediately takes charge of the situation.
Toadie is quickly stabilised and taken to hospital, where he soon wakes up and appears to be okay.
Sonya, who had been out of her mind with worry, slowly feels her heartbeat begin to return to normal.
Her relief is short-lived, however, when Toadie makes a shocking admission: he can't feel his legs.
As Toadie and Sonya are consumed by panic, extensive testing reveals that Toadie's old bullet wound has been aggravated and he needs immediate surgery.
As a frantic Sonya must sit in limbo and wait for news, Toadie goes under the knife for emergency surgery - will he ever be able to walk again?
Credit TV Soap 30th July 2015

Perdita
15-08-2015, 04:51
Toadie Rebecchi will be left facing a very uncertain future in Neighbours later this month, after a freak accident on a bouncy castle leaves him paralysed.

The tragedy happens as Toadie (Ryan Moloney) and Sonya are making plans to reignite the spark in their marriage while attending an open day event organised by Naomi Canning.

Distracted while discussing their plans for an evening alone, the couple soon realise they have lost sight of their daughter Nell just as the bouncy castle starts to move in the wind, having not been properly secured to the ground.

Believing Nell could be trapped in the castle, Toadie jumps inside in order to hold it down, but when it bucks off the ground again, Toadie falls off and is knocked unconscious.
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/33/618x412/soaps-neighbours-7186-1.jpg
Toadie rushes over to the unsecured bouncy castle, afraid that Nell is trapped insite
© Channel 5
Toadie rushes over to the unsecured bouncy castle
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/33/618x373/soaps-neighbours-7186-2.jpg
Toadie attempts to jump inside the bouncy castle
© Channel 5
Toadie attempts to jump inside the bouncy castle
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/33/618x390/soaps-neighbours-7186-5.jpg
Eventually Naomi spots Toadie lying unconscious under the castle
© Channel 5
Eventually Naomi spots Toadie lying unconscious

When Toadie wakes up in hospital, the relief of his loved ones is short-lived, as he is forced to confess that he can no longer feel his legs.

Subsequent test results reveal that Toadie's accident has aggravated his old bullet wound, which he sustained when he was shot by Guy Sykes in 2006.

To make matters more uncertain, doctors are unsure whether the bullet is still lodged inside Toadie and has caused more damage, or if the swelling he suffered is pinching some nerves. One potential outcome is permanent, while the other would resolve itself in time.

Although Toadie and Sonya face an anxious wait to find out whether he'll ever walk again, they are forced to come to terms with the fact he is paralysed for the time being at least, and their life will never be the same again. What does the future hold for the Rebecchi clan?
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/33/618x402/soaps-neighbours-7187.jpg
Toadie is left in a critical condition after the bouncy castle incident
© Channel 5
Toadie is left in a critical condition

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday August 24 and Tuesday August 25 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a663246/soap-spoilers-toadie-is-left-paralysed-in-neighbours-and-billie-stages-an-attack-in-home-and-away.html#ixzz3iqtblnMf

Perdita
23-08-2015, 06:29
Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has teased a long journey ahead for his character Toadie Rebecchi following his accident this week.

UK viewers will see Toadie left paralysed after a tragic accident on a bouncy castle, leaving him with a very uncertain future.

Although Toadie initially goes into denial over the situation, he is soon forced to face up to the harsh reality that he may never be able to walk again.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Moloney said: "This is going to go on for a long time, absolutely. I am still filming in a wheelchair.

"He initially thinks it is just swelling and that is what is causing the problem. He thinks once that goes down, they will be able to fix him up and everything will be okay.

"That is just his hope talking though and once that wears off, the reality is that this could be a permanent way of life and it looks like it is going to be. He is very upset by it."

Discussing the challenges of filming in a wheelchair, Moloney said: "I initially thought that it was going to be difficult to try and show colour and movement. I thought the directors would whinge about everything not being in shot and all this kind of stuff, but it has been really good and I am really enjoying it.

"It has been challenging in terms of not moving your legs. All the natural instincts of not being able to move and also trying to learn how you would move around, hold yourself and do particular things if you can't move your legs. It has definitely been a challenge."

Toadie's future is looking increasingly bleak but Moloney has revealed that it will make his relationship with his wife Sonya even stronger.

He said: "This affects his ability to actually do the normal roles that he would do in his family - being the main breadwinner and whether or not his business will survive. He also worries about being able to relate to Nell and the things he can do with her, and the things he now can't.

"On top of that, he has Sonya and her now being his lover but also his carer. From that aspect, there is a lot in there. Obviously there are the normal challenges but this actually really brings them together.

"They will come out stronger from this. They have got to rely on being honest and open with each other because what else have they got after that?"

Neighbours will air Toadie's accident on Monday (August 24) at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a664684/neighbours-ryan-moloney-on-toadies-paralysis-it-could-be-a-permanent-way-of-life.html#ixzz3jc4en1g1

Perdita
24-10-2015, 04:52
Toadie Rebecchi is another character whose life will be left hanging in the balance during the fire, after Sheila Canning makes a life or death decision of her own.

Toadie (Ryan Maloney) was left paralysed earlier in the year, but he will be left with no choice but to abandon the wheelchair he now uses when the explosion rips through the school.

As a determined Toadie tries to escape unaided, he soon realises that he is completely out of his depth and with the smoke increasing, he begs someone to help him.
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/43/618x441/soaps-neighbours-week-45-ep-7238-17.jpg
Sheila wrestles with the guilt of choosing to save herself over Toadie
© Channel 5
Sheila wrestles with guilt
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/43/618x396/soaps-neighbours-week-45-ep-7238-19.jpg
Sheila wrestles with the guilt of choosing to save herself over Toadie
© Channel 5
Sheila wrestles with guilt
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/43/618x420/soaps-neighbours-week-45-ep-7238-26.jpg
The fire rages around Toadie
© Channel 5
The fire rages around Toadie

However, when Sheila sees the desperate predicament he is in, she panics and flees, choosing to save herself and leave him stranded.

While Sheila wrestles with the guilt of choosing to save herself over Toadie, it's up to Sonya to find her husband and bring him to safety.

Luckily, Sonya receives unexpected help from Steph Scully, who shouldn't have even been at the school in the first place. As the pair work together to try and get Toadie out of the building, could this be a turning point for Steph at last?
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/43/618x423/soaps-neighbours-week-45-ep-7238-24.jpg
Sonya finds Toadie amongst the debris
© Channel 5
Sonya finds Toadie amongst the debris
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/43/618x425/soaps-neighbours-week-45-ep-7238-29.jpg
Sonya tries to free Toadie
© Channel 5
Sonya tries to free Toadie
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/43/618x427/soaps-neighbours-week-45-ep-7238-20.jpg
Steph and Sonya drag Toadie to safety
© Channel 5
Steph and Sonya drag Toadie to safety

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday November 3 and Wednesday November 4 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

tiger81
06-01-2016, 12:04
The rise & fall of Toadie

This week, Toadie takes his first tentative steps since his accident - but any joy is set to be short-lived as the impact of Sonya storming into the operating theatre during his delicate surgery becomes clear. While everyone is delighted when Toadie manages to stand with the aid of a walker, the news isn’t so good when Toadie returns to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Sonya is growing suspicious of her husband’s closeness with pal Steph and fears Steph has feelings for the man with whom she once had a sham marriage. When Sonya talks to Toadie about it, he snaps at her - and Sonya is devastated as he reveals what the hospital has told him...

Source: Inside Soap 5th January 2016

lizann
12-04-2016, 23:30
what is in his red folder he don't want sonia to see, connected to his dead wife dee

LauBuch
12-04-2016, 23:47
what is in his red folder he don't want sonia to see, connected to his dead wife dee

Why would he want to hide that though? Sonya doesn't seem like the type to be angry for Toadie thinking about his dead wife :p
I'm not sure, I doubt it has anything to do with any other ladies (in a romantic fashion at least)

Dazzle
13-04-2016, 00:29
The red folder secret is very intriguing. I can't imagine what Toadie's hiding, although I agree it's probably not an affair. I thought perhaps he'd got himself into a legal or financial mess, but why bother asking Steph to get rid of the file if that were the case because it'd be bound to come out after his death. :searchme:

LauBuch
13-04-2016, 14:11
The red folder secret is very intriguing. I can't imagine what Toadie's hiding, although I agree it's probably not an affair. I thought perhaps he'd got himself into a legal or financial mess, but why bother asking Steph to get rid of the file if that were the case because it'd be bound to come out after his death. :searchme:

Maybe it had something to do with the development? It was maybe putting the Nursery in danger and he was working for Quill? Or something?
Aw man, I have no idea! haha
I'd be so shocked if it was an affair, plus Steph suggested Toadie tell Sonya, if it was an affair, I reckon Steph would tell him to end it but would have his back when it came to keeping it quiet.

Rowdydog12
13-04-2016, 21:19
Its probably a file that contains all the scenes he is in hospital for, he might aswell move into the hospital...zzz

eni294
14-04-2016, 20:58

Could it be the truth about the whereabouts of first wife Dee, last seen being swept out to sea after Toadie drove them off a cliff on their wedding day?

LauBuch
14-04-2016, 23:51
Could it be the truth about the whereabouts of first wife Dee, last seen being swept out to sea after Toadie drove them off a cliff on their wedding day?

I don't think he'd want to hide that though? I don't know, I think it's something he'd openly discuss with Sonya on the off chance Dee pulled a Harold and got swept up somewhere and forgot everything in her life
Anything is possible in a soap...

lellygurl
20-04-2016, 02:33
I cannot wait until this comes out - if at all, what is in that file...

Perdita
17-06-2016, 15:55
Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has answered that all-important question - what would his character Toadie Rebecchi do if Dee Bliss ever made a shock return from the dead?

The issue cropped up in the Aussie show's latest video Q&A, as one viewer wanted to know whether Toadie would stick with his current wife Sonya - or dump her for the wife he carelessly drove off a cliff.

And to make matters more awkward, Eve Morey - who plays Sonya - was sitting right alongside him to hear his answer.

https://youtu.be/-9Hebrr0x0Q

Hit play above to see how Ryan handled it - and the hilarious moment that Eve nearly swore while refusing to even discuss the issue: "Let's just move on. I can't even talk about this sh..."

As far as we know, there are no plans for Dee to make a return - but with tough times ahead for the Rebecchis' marriage, maybe Sonya should get things back on track sharpish just in case.

Digital Spy

Digital Spy

Perdita
02-12-2016, 12:06
https://youtu.be/HyjDv1mSFbM

Neighbours fans, it's the moment you've been waiting for - Toadie Rebecchi appears to come face to face with his wife Dee Bliss in this new trailer.

Madeleine West is reprising her role as Dee for an unmissable guest stint, which will see her popular character return from the dead and head back to Ramsay Street to shake up life for Toadie.

Today's dramatic season finale (December 2) will see Toadie faced with the prospect of Dee being alive for the first time, but the aftermath has been teased in the promo above.

It seems that Toadie will be unable to put the sighting of Dee behind him as the show heads into the New Year, and will even hire a private investigator to track her down - much to the horror of his current wife Sonya.

Nothing could prepare us for that look on Toadie's face as he opens the door, but what he'll do after coming face to face with Dee remains to be seen.

The promo also features a huge dilemma for another Ramsay Street resident as Paige Smith discovers she is pregnant.

Of course, this story won't be without a fair few complications as Paige recently had a forbidden one-night stand with her on-off priest lover Jack Callahan. The teasers above see him demanding to know whether or not she's carrying his baby, as he insists it would be the end of his career.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/43/768x430/gallery-1477864920-soaps-neighbours-jack-callahan-abusive-graffiti-1.jpg
Jack Callahan is targeted with abusive graffiti in Neighbours
CHANNEL 5

Other standout moments in the trailer include Elly Conway appearing to have a secret, Piper and Tyler enjoying their rekindled relationship, and Karl Kennedy on a trip to London.

Digital Spy

indigodance
03-12-2016, 18:21
Of course, this story won't be without a fair few complications as Paige recently had a forbidden one-night stand with her on-off priest lover Jack Callahan. The teasers above see him demanding to know whether or not she's carrying his baby, as he insists it would be the end of his career.

Well of course !!!! its what she wanted all along .... another Paige Plan comes together .....

indigodance
03-12-2016, 18:21
dup

Perdita
03-12-2016, 18:28
dup If you use the Go Advanced option before posting, you won´t duplicate :)

tayfanatic
04-12-2016, 21:24
Well of course !!!! its what she wanted all along .... another Paige Plan comes together .....

I know you dislike Paige but this is just silly lmao, one of the reasons her and Mark didn't work is because she didn't want kids, so to suggest that she would deliberately sleep with him to get pregnant, to make him leave the Church is ridiculous.

indigodance
04-12-2016, 21:43
tayfanatic .... appols .... should have been a bit clearer in my intentions - comment was about getting Jack to leave the church, and sleeping with him was like "this is what you're missing" so I got you now .... I don't think the pregnancy was the intended outcome in her mind ... but as the story line has them at loggerheads over the churches views on unwanted pregnancies .... it looks like the story writers were heading down this road anyway.

Cant wait till Jan 17 for Toady and Dee episodes. :cheer:

tayfanatic
04-12-2016, 21:47
tayfanatic .... appols .... should have been a bit clearer in my intentions - comment was about getting Jack to leave the church, and sleeping with him was like "this is what you're missing" so I got you now .... I don't think the pregnancy was the intended outcome in her mind ... but as the story line has them at loggerheads over the churches views on unwanted pregnancies .... it looks like the story writers were heading down this road anyway.

Cant wait till Jan 17 for Toady and Dee episodes. :cheer:

I get you, no worries :) and yeah it should be very interesting, especially because of how things are at the moment with Toadie and Sonya

Perdita
01-02-2017, 13:38
We don't envy Neighbours legend Toadie Rebecchi right now. Not only is he dealing with the repercussions of Dee Bliss's shock return from the dead, he's also just discovered that he has a 13-year-old daughter he knew nothing about.

Throw in his wife Sonya's surrogacy agreement with their friends Mark and Steph and it's enough to give the Toadmeister a real headache.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, to chat about his popular character's biggest year yet.

What was your first reaction when you found out that Neighbours were bringing back Dee?

"I was kind of thinking: 'Oh no, I hope this isn't really eggy!' But luckily the scriptwriters did a fantastic job and they came up with a great scenario. We've been lucky enough to have Madeleine West back as Dee and she's a brilliant actress, so it's been great.

"When I first heard, I thought: 'Oh no! This is going to be a really full-on storyline and I don't really want to put myself through it all'. But then I thought: 'Okay, let's see what we can do'. I was excited at the prospect of taking the audience on an absolutely horrendous journey."

Did the producers keep you in the dark over the whole arc of the story?

"No, we got the whole story all in one, so that gave us the ability to be able to set it up and hit all the proper points that we needed to."

Madeleine West told us that Neighbours have been asking her back for years, so have you always known it was a possibility in the mix?

"We've always joked about it and said: 'We never found Dee's body so she could come back!' But the right opportunity and the right storyline came up in this case. All the stars aligned and we've come up with a brilliant story."

How easy was it to build up a chemistry with Madeleine after 13 years apart?

"It was really easy, actually. Looking back at some of the old stuff, I remembered that she was a good actress. But then after 13 years apart, Madeleine came back in and she'd only got better in that time.

"It was really easy to build up that rapport again. We said: 'Okay, let's create this train wreck together and take the audience on this journey'. It was great and really enjoyable."

Do you think Toadie still has romantic feelings for Dee?

"Well, it's not that he ever fell out of love with Dee – he accidentally killed her on the wedding day! He thought that she was dead all this time and that he was responsible for it. So it's not like he doesn't love Dee anymore, it's completely different. He also has a massive sense of guilt and responsibility over everything that's happened to her."

How worried should Sonya be right now?

"Well, I don't know that she should be worried, really. Toadie and Sonya are very solid together. Yes, they're having their issues at the moment because of Sonya having Mark's baby and Toadie's insecurities around that, but they're solid."

We keep going back and forth on whether Dee is the real deal or not...

"Well that's the point of it! (Laughs.)"

How will Toadie react to the bombshell that he has a long-lost daughter, Willow?

"Well, when he finds out that Willow is his daughter, it's absolutely mind blowing for him. He's missed out on all of her life and she's missed out on his, so there's a lot of guilt surrounding that.

"But it seems like Willow is really cool and he gets on really well with her. He feels able to pour all the love that he's feeling into her without any repercussions. So he really wants to embrace Willow and give her everything she's missed out on so far."

Some fans think Toadie doesn't stand up to Sonya enough when she gets an idea in her head that affects him too, like the surrogacy. What are your thoughts?

"I think Toadie probably does stand up to Sonya quite a bit, but she just kind of does things that she wants anyway! It's one of those scenarios where you love the person, they love you, you say your piece... but they're just going to do it anyway!"

How would you feel if they split up in this storyline?

"I'd be gutted. They've got each other's backs and they're truly in love. It'd be horrendous if they split up."

On a separate note, Neighbours recently apologised for misspelling your name in the opening titles... after 22 years in the show! Were you offended?

"No, I couldn't really care. It's not a big thing and they corrected it the next day, so it wasn't really a big deal."

There's also been a Twitter account claiming to be you for years now. Was it real or fake?

"Fake! I actually joined Twitter just to contact him and say: 'Thanks very much, mate, you've been doing a good job. You've been writing some funny stuff, but please stop pretending to be me now?' He's done that now and he's got rid of the account."

One last question... Team Sonya or Team Dee?

"I couldn't choose! I'll leave it up to you guys to choose!"

Digital Spy

Perdita
03-02-2017, 15:51
Just when you thought Neighbours legend Toadie Rebecchi has dealt with enough "shock bombshells" recently, his wife Sonya goes and adds another one to the ever-growing list.

Friday's episode of the Aussie soap ended with a pretty worrying moment for Toadie, as Sonya (Eve Morey) admitted that she may not be able to give up the baby that she's carrying for Mark Brennan and Steph Scully.

Sonya agreed to be a surrogate mum for the couple late last year, even offering up her own eggs to make it happen, but everything has turned sour just weeks later thanks to Mark and Steph's relationship hitting the rocks.

Both have made it very clear that the baby remains their number one priority, and Mark has even vowed to raise the child as a single father if the worst comes to worst.

However, in the closing moments of the latest episode, Sonya told Toadie: "I'm trying not to think about it but I can't stop. Seeing Mark just standing there declaring that he's going to raise a baby on his own."

When Toadie pointed out that it might not come to that, Sonya replied: "The way things are between them, it wouldn't surprise me. And if the worst thing does happen and Steph bails... Jarrod, I don't know if I'm going to be able to just hand the baby over to him."

Yikes!

We have a feeling Toadie will not be happy with Sonya's intentions this time, especially since the timing couldn't be worse.

Already dealing with his dead wife Dee Bliss's return from the dead (unaware she's an impostor) and getting to know his 13-year-old daughter Willow (unaware she's a 15-year-old who's nothing to do with him), can Toadie find a way to deal with this crisis too?

Digital Spy

PennyMartin
03-02-2017, 16:00
Ugh Sonya is so annoying. She has some nerve! She basically forced Mark and Steph to go ahead with this surrogacy for her own closure, and in doing so she created friction between them leading to their inevitable break up (fair enough I never liked them as a couple, but it is still rude on Sonya's part). She then proceeds to blame them for leaving her carrying a baby that she thinks needs a stable upbringing, as if she could never have anticipated the obvious scepticism from Steph - it was so obvious! And now she wants to keep the baby, thus further burdening Toadie after she forced him to agree to the surrogacy too. She has no shame.
^ I know that was passionate, but she just gets on my nerves.

PennyMartin
03-02-2017, 16:00
Ugh Sonya is so annoying. She has some nerve! She basically forced Mark and Steph to go ahead with this surrogacy for her own closure, and in doing so she created friction between them leading to their inevitable break up (fair enough I never liked them as a couple, but it is still rude on Sonya's part). She then proceeds to blame them for leaving her carrying a baby that she thinks needs a stable upbringing, as if she could never have anticipated the obvious scepticism from Steph - it was so obvious! And now she wants to keep the baby, thus further burdening Toadie after she forced him to agree to the surrogacy too. She has no shame.
^ I know that was passionate, but she just gets on my nerves.

Perdita
10-02-2017, 13:16
Neighbours is hinting heavily at a possible romantic spark between Toadie Rebecchi and Fake Dee Bliss in this brand new promo.

Fake Dee - aka impostor Andrea Somers - has decided to con Toadie out of his savings after learning that there's no money left in the Bliss family estate.

Putting her nasty new plan into action next week, Fake Dee lures Toadie to the lavish wedding venue where he tied the knot with the real Dee in 2003.

https://youtu.be/6pXRRA_7zyo
Could this trip down memory lane reawaken old feelings for Toadie? Judge for yourself by hitting play on the promo below:

Neighbours' new trailer sees Toadie full of happy memories as he tells "Dee": "I remember the moment I laid eyes on you, I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world.

"The day we were married - it is still one of the most important days of my life."

Yikes, Toadie - don't let your current wife Sonya hear you say that...

The new promo also teases fans by asking: "Is Toadie falling in love with Dee all over again?"
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/05/768x512/gallery-1486331771-soaps-neighbours-toadie-rebecchi-fake-dee-motel-room-5.jpg
Toadie Rebecchi comes to find Fake Dee Bliss in her motel room in Neighbours
© CHANNEL 5
Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, recently weighed in on this very topic by insisting that his loyal character wouldn't cheat on Sonya. Although that doesn't necessarily mean that his feelings for Dee couldn't return...

Madeleine West, who plays Dee/Andrea, has also thrown another curveball into the mix by revealing that her scheming character could develop real feelings for Toadie.

We've said it before and we'll say it again – what a mess!

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday (February 13) at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

indigodance
10-02-2017, 17:20
Ohhh yes please - Toadie and Dee !!!!! get rid of "I am the most important person in with world - trust me" Sonia .....

Pantherboy
10-07-2017, 23:43
Radiotimes.com article:

Neighbours: Toadie forced to choose between Willow and Sonya next week

Mr Rebecchi's concern for Fake Dee's daughter could mean the end of his marriage...

http://images.radiotimes.com/namedimage/Neighbours__Toadie_forced_to_choose_between_Willow _and_Sonya_next_week.jpg?quality=85&mode=crop&width=620&height=374&404=tv&url=/uploads/images/original/142537.4f052975-ad8d-4aca-9a09-daf0d0d8583b.jpg

Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi's marriage crisis continues in Neighbours next week when the continued presence of Willow Somers in Ramsay Street threatens to derail any hope of a reconciliation. But when Toad decides to get an apartment for him and the troubled teen, how will Sonya take the news?

Willow is grateful to have been taken in by Toadie since she fled her minxy mum Andrea, who posed as missing Dee Bliss to con the Rebecchis of out of cash and ended up seducing Toadie and wrecking his relationship with Sonya.

But living with Shane and his brood means it's a pretty packed house, so Toadie gets an apartment at Erinsborough's Eclipse development for him and Willow to rent.

http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/images/original/142539.a7f662d7-31bd-4718-a265-eec9f68277f8.jpg

When Sonya hears Jarrod and Fake Dee's daughter have moved in together, she struggles to hide her hurt that her hubby has seemingly put Willow before her. Despite the fact Toadie and Son are getting on better, Willow worries the very fact she's even there is hampering the progress of the couple ever forgiving and forgetting.

Confiding in Amy Williams about absent parents and fractured upbringings, Willow wonders whether she should leave town so the Rebecchis can put the whole Andrea debacle behind them. But where would she go?

The chat with Willow gives Amy food for thought, and she asks Mark Brennan whether his investigations into imposter Andrea revealed anything about Willow's biological father.

Unfortunately, the cute cop hit a dead end on that front - but could tracking down Willow's real dad be the answer to everything? Possibly - as long as he's nothing like the kid's mum...

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 July on Channel 5 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/27/768x512/gallery-soaps-neighbours-willow-toadie-eclipse-apartments-3-1.jpg

lellygurl
11-07-2017, 10:34
So.... do Toadie and Amy get together? Lol

Pantherboy
18-06-2018, 00:31
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours revisits Fake Dee story with shocking baby news for Toadie Rebecchi
Sindi Watts drops a bombshell next week.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a859691/neighbours-spoilers-fake-dee-toadie-rebecchi-baby-story/

Neighbours fans will see Toadie Rebecchi's life change forever next week as the Fake Dee storyline is revisited with a bombshell new twist.

Toadie (Ryan Moloney) has his whole world turned upside down when Sindi Watts returns to Erinsborough and announces that Fake Dee has been secretly bringing up his baby.

The trouble begins just when Toadie and his wife Sonya (Eve Morey) are busy planning their own future, agreeing to start IVF treatment to expand their family.

Just when the Rebecchis seem more loved-up than ever, Paul Robinson interrupts with the big news that he's managed to track Fake Dee down in Hobart.

Paul's update gives Toadie and Sonya fresh hope that they can finally pursue Fake Dee for the money she conned from them, but first on their agenda is calling Willow Somers to share their intentions.

Much to their surprise, Willow (Mieke Billing-Smith) soon arrives on the Rebecchis' doorstep and begs them not to get in touch with her scheming mother, warning that no good can come of it.

Later that day, Toadie and Sonya finally discover why Willow has been so shifty when Sindi (Marisa Warrington) appears on their doorstep with a baby boy, explaining that he is Fake Dee's and Toadie is the father.

Explaining all, Sindi reveals that Fake Dee is now in a bad way and gave her the baby boy to look after before fleeing.

Willow reluctantly admits that she knew about the child too, explaining that Fake Dee came to Erinsborough at Christmas to tell Toadie she was pregnant, but left when she saw his vow renewal ceremony with Sonya.

Struggling to take everything in, Toadie and Sonya decide they need a DNA test to verify Fake Dee's claims – here we go again!

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, June 26 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Pantherboy
22-06-2018, 23:17
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Ryan Moloney reveals Fake Dee now thinks she's the Real Dee
"She looks exactly like Dee. It's not a good thing."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a860081/neighbours-ryan-moloney-fake-dee-real-dee/

Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has shared that Fake Dee now thinks she is the Real Dee.

Fans of the Australian soap saw Madeleine West return last year but as Andrea Somers – an evil impostor pretending to be Dee Bliss in an attempt to receive money from the Bliss family estate.

Next week, Sindi Watts arrives on the doorstep with a baby boy called Hugo, apparently Andrea and Toadie's child.

It seems not all is well with Andrea, though, and while we don't actually see her back on screen, Moloney (who plays Toadie) revealed that Andrea truly believes she is Dee.

"She can't actually remember anything," he told Express.co.uk. "She's had postnatal depression and she's had a psychotic episode.

"She is not in a healthy way at all. She actually thinks she's Dee, so that's not helping things at all.

"He thinks she's a manipulative piece of work.

"But when he knows she's completely lost it, he does feel sorry for her in that aspect but also knows he can't have anything to do with her. And he's got to just move on from her, because she's just way too much of a reminder of everything that's happened.

"She looks exactly like Dee. It's not a good thing."

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Aussieguy
30-06-2018, 07:25
Toad and Sonya need to resort to IVF and surrogacy to conceive but just the one time with Andrea and she's pregnant:hmm:

Mirjam
30-06-2018, 08:13
Toad and Sonya need to resort to IVF and surrogacy to conceive but just the one time with Andrea and she's pregnant:hmm:
I know, this story line is too far fetched!

lizann
01-07-2018, 22:01
toadie expects a lot from sonya

badirene
02-07-2018, 10:27
toadie expects a lot from sonya

She has literally seen this child conceived on webcam and he expects support and understanding from her, eh how about No, Toadie.

Pantherboy
06-12-2018, 02:03
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi learns of a sad death in the show's 8,000th episode
A special storyline will celebrate the Aussie soap's milestone.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a25416276/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-val-grundy-death-news/

Neighbours has confirmed the plans for its upcoming 8,000th episode, which will revolve around the death of an unseen Ramsay Street resident.

The long-running soap celebrates its big milestone on Friday, December 21, just days before its first ever Christmas Day special.

A special storyline written in to mark the occasion will see Toadie (Ryan Moloney) discover that Valerie Grundy, one of the neighbours, has passed away.

Shy and reclusive, Val lived on the corner house of Ramsay Street for 34 years – somehow managing to stay out of three decades' worth of affairs, love triangles, baby dramas and dangerous stunts.

When Toadie steps into Val's house, he discovers that she was a hoarder and collected items discarded by their various neighbours who have come and gone.

It seems that Val wanted to feel connected to the community and Toadie is struck by how little they all knew of this stranger who lived so close.

Toadie starts to feel better when he pitches the idea to stage a Christmas concert to celebrate the wonderful community that the local residents all live in.

Digital Spy understands that the death of Val is separate to the upcoming demise of a "much-loved" character, which was announced on the show's Facebook page this week.

Sadly, that means we can't breathe a sigh of relief for the existing characters just yet...

Val's surname is an obvious nod to Reg Grundy, who helped to create Neighbours in 1985 alongside Reg Watson. His company Grundy Television was behind many of Australia's best-loved shows, including The Young Doctors, Sons and Daughters and Prisoner: Cell Block H.

Grundy passed away in May 2016 at the age of 92.

Neighbours airs its 8,000th episode on Friday, December 21 at 12.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Pantherboy
07-12-2018, 20:54
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi plans Fake Dee revenge after Alice Wells is rumbled
Will he make her suffer?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a25428539/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-fake-dee-revenge/

Neighbours favourite Toadie Rebecchi considers taking revenge against Fake Dee after the truth about evil Alice Wells is finally revealed.

Toadie's wife Sonya (Eve Morey) comes close to death next week after Alice hatches her most shocking plan yet, poisoning her with pesticide and abandoning her in the middle of nowhere.

The horrifying incident leads to Alice's true colours being exposed when her granddaughter Willow Somers (Mieke Billing-Smith) figures out what's going on, ensuring that Sonya is rescued just in time.

As Sonya recovers in hospital later this month, Toadie (Ryan Moloney) is rocked as the police confirm that Alice was in regular contact with Fake Dee, aka impostor Andrea Somers.

Toadie is horrified to realise that Fake Dee (Madeleine West) was complicit in the plan to get rid of Sonya for good and he becomes determined to punish her.

It's no more Mr Nice Guy for Toadie as he threatens to withdraw his financial support for Andrea's ongoing medical care, as well as pushing for full custody of their son Hugo.

Surprisingly, despite everything that's happened, it's Sonya who takes a more understanding approach by urging Toadie not to let anger rule his choices.

Sonya reminds Toadie that Andrea is unwell and there's no way of knowing how much she understood her mum's twisted plans.

Will Toadie listen to Sonya and let go of his anger in the season of goodwill?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, December 20 at 12.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

its.like.that
08-12-2018, 00:33
He should stop the financial support and/or seek full custody anyway

lizann
16-12-2018, 23:28
why is he paying her medical care?

kaz21
17-12-2018, 08:17
Because she’s Hugo and williows mother.

lizann
26-12-2018, 22:24
Because she’s Hugo and williows mother.

and, willow is not his kid, did he get a dna test for hugo even as their mother he does not owe her anything let alone pay her medical care

kaz21
27-12-2018, 10:19
I agree. But that’s why he was paying for her care. I think he should go for sole custody, like he mentioned.

Aussieguy
27-12-2018, 15:50
I agree. But that’s why he was paying for her care. I think he should go for sole custody, like he mentioned.

Which he would get you would think, seeing as his mother was in on a plan to kill Sonya

Pantherboy
28-01-2019, 02:24
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi lashes out at Karl Kennedy over Sonya's cancer
The old friends fall out in emotional scenes.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a26050457/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-lashes-out-at-karl-kennedy/

Neighbours legend Toadie Rebecchi lashes out at his loved ones next week as he struggles to cope with Sonya's illness.

Toadie (Ryan Moloney) struggles to hold things together after his beloved wife is diagnosed with stage four cancer, leaving her future uncertain.

At Sonya's request, Toadie doesn't tell anyone about her health crisis, but the pressure of dealing with this alone soon starts to take its toll.

When Toadie checks on Yashvi's work at Sonya's nursery and discovers that she's accidentally killed a few small plants, he explodes into a rage which is way out of proportion to her mistake.

Yashvi (Olivia Junkeer) and Shane are both baffled by Toadie's outburst and when Sonya hears what's happened, she realises that her husband can't deal with this alone.

Sonya (Eve Morey) confides in Shane and Dipi about her cancer for Toadie's sake and the couple vow to support them every step of the way.

Although the burden on Toadie's shoulders has been eased slightly now that he has more support in his corner, he later lashes out again while spending time with Karl Kennedy (Alan Fletcher).

Toadie clearly isn't his usual self around Karl and he soon lets his true feelings show by bitterly blaming him for everything that's happened.

Karl is devastated as Toadie claims that he should have realised what was happening to Sonya much sooner, as she'd previously consulted him about her symptoms.

Recognising that Toadie needs someone to blame, Karl bears the brunt of his frustrations – but Sonya is deeply worried about how her husband is coping.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 4 and Tuesday, February 5 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

lizann
26-02-2019, 20:35
no toadie family coming back to help him for sonya death, stonie or georgia

i know shane is around

kaz21
27-02-2019, 15:10
I read angie is coming back.

Pantherboy
15-04-2019, 01:16
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi left devastated as he returns to Ramsay Street
Shane and Dipi bear the brunt of his fury.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a27140341/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-devastated-ryan-moloney/

Neighbours legend Toadie Rebecchi lashes out at his own family when he returns to Ramsay Street next week.

Toadie (Ryan Moloney) struggles to keep his emotions under control as the tragic loss of his wife Sonya continues to take its toll.

When Toadie arrives back in Erinsborough following his break in the US, he's horrified to discover that his brother Shane (Nicholas Coghlan) and sister-in-law Dipi (Sharon Johal) have packed away Sonya's things after moving in at Number 30.

Shane and Dipi assumed they were sparing Toadie from having to carry out a painful task, but he unleashes his fury and accuses them of overstepping the mark.

Refusing to listen to the couple's explanations, Toadie orders Shane and Dipi to look for their own place as he doesn't want them living under his roof.

The pair respect Toadie's decision and start looking for a place to rent, but the grieving lawyer is given food for thought when he starts to struggle with managing Nell and baby Hugo alone.

As the community centre is facing cutbacks, Toadie can't rely on the childcare programme either – so Susan points out he shouldn't be turning away support from his own family.

Toadie swallows his pride and apologises to his brother and Dipi, admitting that he'd love for them to stay in the house after all. Can the Rebecchi family make it work at Number 30?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Pantherboy
17-06-2019, 22:38
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours lines up new Dee Bliss shock as Toadie catches Dipi keeping secrets
The search for the real Dee isn't over yet.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a28065499/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-dipi-rebecchi-dee-bliss-secrets/

Neighbours favourite Toadie Rebecchi is left outraged next week as he discovers that his family are keeping Dee Bliss secrets yet again.

Toadie (Ryan Moloney) reacts badly when he realises that his sister-in-law Dipi is conducting her own surreptitious search for "Karen" – the woman who's assumed to be the real Dee.

Following the big news that Dee may be alive and out there somewhere, Dipi (Sharon Johal) has become fixated on the mystery and isn't ready to let it go.

Dipi's husband Shane is dismayed when he discovers what she's up to, but he decides not to tell Toadie to avoid another family row.

Unfortunately, Fake Dee – aka Andrea Somers – is next to uncover the secret when she finds the dossier that Dipi has compiled with information on "Karen".

Andrea isn't sure who is responsible for the search, but immediately becomes determined to cause trouble for whoever it is.

Returning to her scheming ways, Andrea "accidentally" makes sure that Toadie finds the dossier at Number 30 to expose the guilty party.

This forces Dipi to confess what she has been up to, much to Toadie's annoyance as he warns her to stop.

Andrea is relieved by Toadie's outburst, knowing that it'd be bad news for her if the real Dee is found.

Meanwhile, back in Geelong, Andrea's mum Heather Schilling spends time with troublesome Ian and is intrigued when he lets slip that "Karen" works as a nurse and lives in Byron Bay.

Taking matters into her own hands, Heather decides to hunt down "Karen" to make sure that she won't cause any trouble for Andrea. Could viewers be about to meet the real Dee again after 16 years?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, June 26, Thursday, June 27 and Friday, June 28 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Aussieguy
18-06-2019, 06:23
It's incredible that the Police have been unable to find Heather. All they needed to do was place a tap on Andreas phone in case she contacts her -which she has.

lizann
22-06-2019, 23:25
toadie is such a fool taken in again by andrea

Aussieguy
23-06-2019, 05:01
Andrea has them all fooled even Willow. To be fair to Toad it took a lot to semi convince him she was genuine. Part of that was her not making first contact rather it was Shane and Dipi contacting her

Pantherboy
01-07-2019, 00:45
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi to make a heartbreaking decision in Dee Bliss storyline
The Ramsay Street lawyer has had enough.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a28233281/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-dee-bliss-decision/

Note: This article contains big spoilers for the Dee storyline, which some readers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours legend Toadie Rebecchi makes a difficult decision next week, sending the real Dee Bliss away when they finally come face-to-face again.

Toadie (Ryan Moloney) is unable to deal with the return of his lost wife after scheming Andrea Somers finds a cruel way to mess with his head yet again.

Next week's dramatic episodes see Andrea push Dee (Madeleine West) off a cliff in Byron Bay, as they come face-to-face for the first time and end up fighting.

Andrea then rushes back to Erinsborough and puts on the show of a lifetime, pretending to Toadie that she is the real Dee – again.

Fortunately, Dee is on hand to sort out this saga once and for all after Andrea's mum Heather rescues her from the water.

Horrified to realise that Toadie is about to be conned again, Dee lies to Heather by claiming to be Andrea and insists that they need to get back to Erinsborough to stop Dee.

In long-awaited scenes at Number 30, Dee makes her return after 16 years – leaving a bewildered Toadie to decide whether she or Andrea is the real deal.

Once Dee finally gets some time alone with Toadie, she reveals all of the painful things that happened to her after she disappeared on their wedding day in 2003.

As it's all too much for Toadie to take in, he tells Dee that she'd be better off returning to Byron Bay for good, leaving the past where it belongs.

Dee agrees, but leaves her old diaries behind for Toadie to read – hoping they'll help him to understand her ordeal better. Is this really the last time that Toadie will see Dee?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, July 8, Tuesday, July 9, Wednesday, July 10 and Thursday, July 11 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Pantherboy
01-07-2019, 01:02
Following on from the previous Digital Spy post, this is the Radiotimes.com article:

Toadie and Dee REUNITED! 6 crazy must-see moments as Neighbours plot explodes
The wait is over as Real Dee returns to Ramsay Street…

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/soaps/neighbours/2019-07-01/toadie-and-dee-reunited-6-crazy-must-see-moments-as-neighbours-plot-explodes/

Neighbours pulls out all the stops as the Dee Bliss mystery is finally solved with almost an entire week of episodes devoted to the blockbuster bonkers plot that finally explains the character’s fate 16 years after she seemingly drowned.

Beginning on Monday 8th July, Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) finds his world turned upside down when his missing-presumed-dead-wife comes back into his life and the full extent of her duplicitous doppelganger Andrea Somers’ machinations are revealed.

Since Madeleine West returned in 2017 as Andrea ‘Fake Dee’ Somers, who posed as disappearing Dee as part of an elaborate financial con, fans have been desperate to know what really happened to Dee herself.

Over the last two years the storyline has been a masterclass in clever plotting and audacious twists, keeping addicted fans guessing what the next gloriously insane development will be.

But if you thought things had been crazy up until now prepare yourselves for ‘Dee Week’ (as we’re dubbing it): here are six unmissable, insane, and downright delicious moments to look forward to:

Andrea and Dee’s clifftop confrontation conclusion

The (literal) cliffhanger of the lookalikes’ first meeting on a precarious Byron Bay precipice picks up on Monday 8th July when Dee is full of questions for this woman who looks exactly like her. Why has she tracked her down, and what does she know about her old life in Erinsborough? Out of her depth, Andrea tries to flee but the blondes come to blows and a tussle on the cliff’s edge ends in one of them falling… Plunging into the ocean from a great height twice in 16 years? Let’s hope Madeleine West has a better stunt double than the notorious ‘mannequin in a wig’ from the 2003 car crash.

Andrea poses as Dee AGAIN…
Meanwhile, shifty Ian turns up at Toadie’s place telling him the woman he knew as ‘Karen’ (actually Real Dee) is on her way to Ramsay Street to explain everything. Andrea hot foots it back from Byron Bay having survived the clifftop skirmish and feigns upset at the prospect of Dee’s return before announcing she’s leaving.

But Andrea and Ian have set the whole thing up, and the person who then arrives on Toadie’s doorstep claiming to be Dee is – you guessed it – Andrea in a boho wardrobe and wavier hair pretending to Ms Bliss. She plans to tell Toadie he has to let her go… But where’s Real Dee?

Meanwhile, Real Dee poses as Andrea!

She’s been rescued by Heather Schilling (Kerry Armstrong), Andrea’s erratic mother who then holds her hostage in a motel room in order to keep her out of Andrea’s way so her daughter can carry out her crazy plan. Quickly getting up to speed with her unstable captor’s intentions and desperate to save Toadie from being duped, on Tuesday 9th July resourceful Dee plays on Heather’s confusion and insists she is Andrea and they need to get back to Erinsborough as Real Dee is with Toadie and could ruin everything!

Confused Toadie faces Dee and Andrea at the SAME time

Heather falls for it and, on Tuesday 9th July, the moment fans have been dreaming of finally occurs when Toadie finds himself facing Andrea AND Dee in the same room at the same time – with both of them claiming to be the wife he thought he’d lost… Could this be the most mind-bending moment in Neighbours history?!

Andrea and Heather are arrested

The jig is up when Real Dee recalls the last words Toadie said to her on their doomed wedding day before the car went into the sea and reveals a scar caused by the crash. Andrea’s attempts to do a runner are foiled when daughter Willow tackles her outside, while Heather is busted by local cop Mark Brennan. For Fake Dee it’s all over, but for Real Dee it’s only just beginning – and there are a LOT of questions…

Dee reveals what REALLY happened 16 years ago

On Wednesday 10th July, as the dust settles on the frankly ridiculous developments, Toadie gets answers as to how Dee survived the 2003 disaster, what she’s been up to in the intervening years and – most importantly – why she stayed in hiding for so long. Neighbours promises it will be traumatic, surprising and emotional – but it will ultimately be too much for Toad to bear, and he tells Dee to return to Byron Bay.

On Thursday 11th July, before she respects his wishes and leaves, she gives him her old diaries from the missing years hoping it helps him understand her ordeal. After all that, surely this isn’t the end?

If nothing else we’ll all need a lie-down before the next phase of this fantastical saga begins…

its.like.that
01-07-2019, 05:23
Finally

It feels like this has dragged on forever.

Obviously real Dee comes back later on. Wonder what happens to fake Dee. The only thing she can get arrested for is aiding and abetting. They only have word v word for the clifftop saga

Pantherboy
04-11-2019, 11:47
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours plans controversial lawsuit storyline for Toadie Rebecchi
He turns against Terese and Paul.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a29678439/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-paul-terese-lawsuit/

Neighbours favourite Toadie Rebecchi considers a controversial move next week as he tries to save Sonya's foundation.

The Ramsay Street lawyer is horrified when he learns that his charity endeavour, set up in memory of his late wife, only has funds to last a few more months.

Toadie's friends Karl and Susan Kennedy urge him to stay positive and hope for the best, but he sees another way out of the situation when Kyle Canning (Chris Milligan) approaches him with a surprising request.

Kyle is furious with Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) in the wake of the sex tape scandal at Lassiters, which saw intimate footage of him and Amy Williams uploaded online.

With the public backlash getting worse by the day, Paul goes into damage limitation mode by arranging a "town hall" style meeting with the local community to restore trust.

As Paul is far more blasé about the situation in private than he is in public, Kyle is appalled by his attitude. He's also shocked to witness Paul pressuring one of the victims to take a lowball compensation offer.

Ignoring Amy's wishes, Kyle loses patience and decides to seek out justice on his own terms by approaching Toadie over a potential class action lawsuit.

Although Toadie is very reluctant to work against Terese and Paul, he also knows that the controversial case would earn him enough money to save Sonya's foundation.

Weighing everything up, Toadie decides that the hotel victims deserve compensation and agrees to represent them.

It's a decision that looks set to divide the entire community, so is Toadie playing with fire?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, November 13 and Thursday, November 14 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Pantherboy
24-02-2020, 21:44
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi lashes out on the anniversary of Sonya's tragic death
Toadie fumes at Roxy Willis.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a31074219/neighbours-toadie-rebecchi-sonya-death-anniversary/

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi will struggle on the anniversary of Sonya's tragic death, lashing out at Roxy Willis.

In scenes airing next week, Toadie (Ryan Moloney) hesitates over whether or not to put Sonya's wedding dress in the Lassiters Wedding Expo. Although he brings the dress to the community centre, he changes his mind.

Roxy (Zima Anderson) is asked by Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) to help with promo by handing out flyers while wearing a wedding dress.

An oblivious Roxy sees Sonya's dress and assumes it's there for her to wear. So she puts it on and begins handing out the flyers.

Toadie then sees Roxy in Sonya's wedding dress and reacts furiously, calling her disrespectful.

Toadie calms down and realises that Roxy meant no harm. When Roxy apologises to him, Toadie offers an apology of his own, too.

He then informs Susan (Jackie Woodburne) and Karl Kennedy (Alan Fletcher) that he will be spending the anniversary of Sonya's death alone with the children.

The rest of Toadie's family don't want to leave Toadie alone on the anniversary, and also wish to commemorate Sonya. Will Toadie change his mind?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, March 4 and Thursday, March 5 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Pantherboy
08-03-2020, 03:47
Digital spy article:

“Neighbours horror as Toadie Rebecchi’s life hangs in the balance in 35th anniversary week”

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a31269499/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-danger/

Pantherboy
29-04-2020, 23:17
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours to hint at possible reunion for Toadie Rebecchi and Dee Bliss
Is Toadie ready to move on from Sonya?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a32311118/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-dee-reunion-hint/

Neighbours will hint at a potential reunion for Toadie Rebecchi and Dee Bliss, as they share a passionate kiss.

In scenes that will air in the coming days in Australia and next month in the UK, Dee (Madeleine West) goes to see Andrea Somers in prison. Inspired by her new cellmate Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta), Andrea has a request for Dee: she wants a photo of Hugo to hang on her wall.

As reported by TV Soap magazine in Australia, Dee eventually relays this to Toadie (Ryan Moloney). Unsurprisingly, he shuts down the request, insisting that Andrea will continue not having any contact at all with Hugo.

Later, Elly suspects that Andrea is up to no good as Andrea plots her next move.

Wanting to take his mind off of Andrea, Dee takes Toadie fishing. During the relaxing trip, they grow romantically closer to each other. They then share a kiss back at home.

Toadie and Dee are both delighted, but with Dee suggesting she could stay in Erinsborough permanently, Toadie realises that he has to think about whether he's ready to move on from his late wife Sonya.

Further complicating matters is the fact that Dipi (Sharon Johal) is uncomfortable with the situation as she worries what Nell and Hugo would make of Toadie moving on.

Dee attempts to reassure Dipi by saying that she has no intention of replacing Sonya or interfering with Dipi's relationship with the children.

Neighbours currently airs Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Aussieguy
30-04-2020, 00:50
If I were Toad I'd be telling Dipi to take a hike - Nell will understand and Toad has to eventually move on, a year is sufficient time

its.like.that
30-04-2020, 01:25
Yeah it's not like it's a new love either. They used to be married. So him falling for her again so quick is not surprising and expected

courseiam
01-05-2020, 02:48
If I were Toad I'd be telling Dipi to take a hike - Nell will understand and Toad has to eventually move on, a year is sufficient time

Come on, it wouldn't be neighbours without an interfering busybody! ;-)

Pantherboy
16-08-2020, 22:25
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours lines up a surprising new love interest for Toadie Rebecchi
Susan and Karl won't be pleased.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a33615564/neighbours-toadie-rebecchi-love-interest-angela-lane/

Neighbours is lining up a surprising new love interest for Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney).

The lawyer has had a hard time romantically after the death of his second wife Sonya and the split from his first wife Dee following her Ramsay Street return.

In the near-distant future, it seems like his luck might be turning around, as he re-enters the dating scene and puts a profile online.

When he's approached by a familiar face at The Waterhole, will they hit it off?

TV Soap reports Toadie will click with infamous Erinsborough resident Angela Lane (Amanda Harrison), who has clashed with Susan Kennedy over school business in the past.

Despite this, Toadie decides to give things with Angela a try. That is, until a horrified Susan and Karl walk in to see Toadie cosying up to her.

Concerned for their friend, Susan and Karl caution Toadie against dating Angela, but he seems to dismiss their claims until Angela finds out about their warning and lets rip at the couple as a result.

A shocked Toadie later wonders if Angela was the wrong choice after all.

So, will Toadie change his mind about her?

Neighbours airs on Channel 5 in the UK. These scenes air next week in Australia and in three weeks' time in the UK.

Pantherboy
17-08-2020, 03:31
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours newcomer Rose could spark big trouble for Toadie Rebecchi
What is she after?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a33616227/neighbours-rose-toadie-rebecchi/

Australian magazine TV Soap has teased that Neighbours newcomer Rose Walker could spark big trouble for Toadie Rebecchi, but luckily his new apprentice Mackenzie Hargreaves is on the case.

While the soap is lining up a new love interest for Toadie (Ryan Moloney) in the form of Angela Lane (Amanda Harrison), the lawyer will be particularly taken aback when Rose (Lucy Durack) arrives on Ramsay Street in upcoming scenes.

Overwhelmed by a crisis at the office, he's pleasantly surprised when the bubbly newcomer manages to sweep in and deal with the issue for him. So impressed is he, that he immediately hires her as his personal assistant.

However, Mackenzie (Georgie Stone) is highly suspicious of Rose's intentions, and she's proven right when the newcomer tries to break into Toadie's confidential computer files.

She's caught in the act, but manages to stay in Toadie's favour by blaming Mackenzie for a mistake she made.

Convinced that she's up to no good, Mackenzie watches over Rose intently, hoping to find the evidence to prove to her new boss that she can't be trusted.

But just what is Rose after?

Neighbours airs on Channel 5 in the UK. These scenes air next week in Australia and in three weeks' time in the UK.

lizann
08-01-2021, 23:35
is audrey gone for good, liked her with toad

Pantherboy
06-06-2022, 13:11
DS article:

Neighbours to air surprise proposal after death tragedy
Our third Neighbours wedding of the year?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a40203164/neighbours-proposal-death-tragedy/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

While Ramsay Street mourns the loss of a loved one, one couple looks like they could be about to walk down the aisle in Neighbours next week.

Erinsborough is left reeling when Hendrix passes away after his body does not take to the new lung after the transplant.

The shock everyone feels at losing someone so young reverberates across the community, and while everyone tries to be there for Mackenzie, they are all struggling to deal with what has happened.

That's no different across the road at number 30 and, perhaps in part due to reminders of losing Sonya, Toadie is struggling to get his head around what happened.

Nell and Hugo are both sad too, but it's Melanie that proves to be the glue that holds the Rebecchi family together. She steps up to be there for everyone ? despite her own sadness at what occurred with Hendrix.

Toadie is quick to notice how much of a rock she is, especially when she takes the time to help Nell who needs some comfort.

Overwhelmed by how caring she is and grateful to have her in his life, Toadie leaves Melanie stunned when he asks her to marry him.

Melanie is unsure, worried that Toadie is only acting out of grief rather than because he actually wants to get married again.

She tells him that she loves him, but they might be better off coming to a compromise instead. So, she suggests that she moves in with them all so they can become a proper family.

But was Toadie only asking Mel to marry him out of grief, or is his heart really set on making her the fourth Mrs Rebecchi?

If wedding bells are indeed on the cards, then Mel should maybe be a little concerned. Toadie?s first wedding ended with him driving his bride off a cliff, while another marriage ended early due to an explosion.

Be wary, Melanie!

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

Pantherboy
08-02-2023, 01:20
Sunday Post article:

Life according to? Ryan Moloney: Neighbours star on celebration tour, show?s return, and playing Toadie

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/ryan-moloney/

What can fans expect from the forthcoming Neighbours Celebration UK tour?

It will be a walk down memory lane. They?ve been putting it together behind the scenes and they?ve asked us a lot of questions and details about stories, so I think it?ll be a different thing each night to try to keep it fresh. It?ll be a lot of fun and we?ll have a good laugh.

Can you easily recall your past storylines?
As soon as they call cut, I?m like ?delete? and it goes and I move on to the next thing. So they?ve been bringing up storylines and I?m asking, ?Uh, did that happen?? and then they explain and I remember.

Do you expect the tour to have a different feel now Neighbours is returning to our screens?
I think so. Instead of a sadness at the end of the night, it?ll be more like ?Oh my God, how amazing is this??

What was it like adjusting to life without Neighbours when it was cancelled?

It was a state of shock, because after 28 years it?s a big mental adjustment to tell yourself you?re not doing that any more, and you ask questions of who are you, what do you do, and where do you fit into the world. There?s an expectation you need to be going to work.

You took part in The Masked Singer in Australia last summer. What else have you done since the show ended?
I did a civil construction course because we?ve bought a farm we?re going to pull apart and build up again. So I?ve been out in the paddocks covered in dust most of the time.

How did you react when you were told Neighbours had been saved and they wanted you to return?
When Jason Herbison (the show?s executive producer) came to see me, I had got to the point where I was like, ?OK, we?re moving on now and the world is going to look vastly different? but now I needed to step back in! It was one of those things where I thought, ?I don?t know how I feel about that?, but when they say Neighbours is coming back, you have to say yes. You can?t not be a part of that.

You started in the show in 1994 at 15 and were supposed to be in one episode. When did you realise Toadie had become one of the cornerstone characters?

Probably when they want to put out a T-shirt with your face on it! They say I?m one of the four, along with Alan, Jackie and Stefan (Karl, Susan and Paul), and I always think why am I one of the four? It still doesn?t sit with me, that kind of stature, and I don?t take it for granted. I always want to turn up and do my absolute best.

What are your favourite moments from the show?
It was working with Eve Morey, who played my wife Sonia, and doing her death storyline. The level of input was amazing ? we had meetings about it and all got together and wrote the script. It was a very collaborative experience. Every crew member bought into it and it was special for everyone involved. I remember one scene, when Sonia told Toadie she had cancer and, when they yelled cut, Eve and I hugged for about five minutes and normally the crew would be packing up and going home, but nobody moved. It was like, ?Woah, what is this? This is amazing.? Apart from that, I enjoyed the fun stuff, like the House of Trouser.

What can you tell us about the show?s return this year?

We?re meant to start filming in April and it?ll go to air later in the year. They said they were thinking of maybe jumping ahead a couple of years but I don?t know. I don?t even know who is coming back apart from Alan, Jackie, Stefan and myself. I suppose the exciting thing is while we?re doing the tour, I expect scripts to begin landing in our inboxes, so it?ll be ?Guess what I read today? I can?t tell you!?.

Neighbours: The Celebration Tour, Festival Theatre, Edinburgh, SEC Armadillo, Glasgow, March 8 and 10

And:

Neighbours star Ryan Moloney teases possible time jump when show returns
Could the soap be jumping forward a few years?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a42799613/neighbours-time-jump-ryan-moloney/

Pantherboy
30-10-2023, 01:31
Nowtolove.com.au article:

Neighbours spoilers: Toadie is devastated when Nell ominously goes missing from school
'Where is she?"

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/neighbours/neighbours-toadie-daughter-missing-79088

In her latest attempt to break up her father Toadie's marriage to Terese ? by tracking down her dad's ex-wife Melanie ? Nell convinces Melanie's friend Sharon to reveal her whereabouts in Neighbours.

Desperate to find Melanie (Lucinda Cowden), Nell (Ayisha Salem-Towner) skips school to secretly hunt her down. But, totally in over her head, she encounters a dangerous intruder at Melanie's supposed address.

When a panicked Toadie (Ryan Moloney) discovers Nell has skipped school and isn't answering his calls, he raises the alarm.

"When she doesn't answer his calls, Toadie starts to get really worried," Ryan, 43, tells TV WEEK.

After Nell's friend JJ (Riley Bryant) finally divulges where she is, Toadie's worst nightmare becomes reality.

"Sharon [Jessica Muschamp] helping Nell in this way was reckless and has put her in danger," Ryan explains.

When Sergeant Andrew Rodwell (Lloyd Will) kicks in the front door at the address they were given, he, Toadie and Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) find no sign of Nell, only her backpack and a smashed phone. With no sign of his daughter, poor Toadie's mind is in turmoil.

After Nell's neighbours Haz (Shiv Palekar) and Holly (Lucinda Armstrong Hall) join the search party, they make a stunning discovery.

"Toadie's neighbours are like family," Ryan explains. "They continue to always show up for the good and the bad moments in his life ? their support means everything."

Will this bring Toadie face-to-face with Melanie for the first time since she walked out on their marriage? And, if it does, what will this mean for Toadie and Terese's future?

"Toadie was shocked when Melanie left him," Ryan reveals. "There were so many unanswered questions."

Elsewhere in Erinsborough, Reece (Mischa Barton) and Byron's (Xavier Molyneux) love is going strong, as Reece stands up to her father Conrad's right-hand woman Tess (Anica Calida), who's proved an unwelcome presence.

Refusing to return home to America and give up the search for her missing sister Krista, Reece is exhilarated by Byron's outlook on life and declares to never return to who she used to be.

Will she give up being the heiress to Conrad's fortune to remain in Erinsborough and take her relationship with Byron to the next level?

And:

Neighbours' Nell Rebecchi to go missing in sinister twist
Is this how Melanie makes her return?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a45682178/neighbours-nell-rebecchi-missing-melanie/

Bossy7
10-11-2023, 19:40
All hell is going to break out in Ramsey Street!!

At least Reece will get a well deserved break from Paul!

Storylines for Paul to date have been uneventful and boring. Great to have Paul back in the middle of a storm!

Pantherboy
22-11-2023, 20:55
DS article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi to make a big decision over Melanie Pearson
Does he still have feelings for his ex-wife?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a45919684/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-melanie-decision/

Neighbours lawyer Toadie Rebecchi reaches out to support his ex-wife Melanie Pearson next week.

The Ramsay Street favourite has taken on a harsh attitude towards Melanie since her return to Erinsborough, but he's about to change his stance for the sake of his daughter Nell.

Last week, Melanie confessed that she was responsible for the 'death' of Krista Sinclair by pushing her into the rooftop pool at Lassiters.

Melanie was held on remand after speaking to the police about the incident, but she has since found out that Krista survived. This has opened up the possibility of Melanie escaping serious charges.

Next week, Melanie goes in for another police interview but doesn't bring her lawyer with her.

Nell is visibly concerned about this, worried that her stepmum doesn't have all the support she needs.

When the schoolgirl raises the issue with Toadie, he initially shows little sympathy for Melanie's predicament.

Later though, Toadie crosses paths with Melanie by chance and is pleased when she respectfully offers to attend one of Nell's upcoming therapy sessions.

Toadie can't help softening towards Melanie, seeing how much she still genuinely cares about Nell's welfare.

Before long, Toadie calls in a favour and arranges for Melanie's case to be reassigned to one of the best legal aid lawyers in Melbourne.

Toadie's friend Andrew Rodwell quizzes him over this, wondering whether it means he still has unresolved feelings for Melanie.

Although Toadie denies this and insists that he's only acting in Nell's best interests, is there more to it?

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

Bossy7
25-11-2023, 20:00
How long are we going to give it before TOADIE & MELANIE hookup????

Pantherboy
12-02-2024, 01:28
DS article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi left rattled by Terese Willis confession
He questions his own recent behaviour.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46719177/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-terese-confession/

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi is left with food for thought next week after his wife Terese Willis comes clean over lying to him.

Toadie's marriage faces further strain over the coming days as Terese focuses her efforts on supporting her ex-husband Paul Robinson.

Paul was left devastated at the start of this month as his son David Tanaka lost his life following a dramatic cliff fall with Eden Shaw.

Toadie fears that he could be losing Terese when she seems to be drifting away from him in favour of helping Paul.

One key moment sees Terese sneak away to check on Paul following David's funeral this week.

Terese then lies to Toadie about where she has been. She's unaware that scheming Chelsea Murphy later stirs up trouble by exposing her deception to Toadie.

Early next week, Toadie is left reeling after a surprise declaration from his ex-wife Melanie Pearson. Viewers will have to tune in to see exactly what Melanie says to Toadie, but it's no secret that she's struggling to move on from their split.

Rather than address the situation afterwards, Toadie takes the easy approach by trying to avoid Melanie.

Terese then confesses her own secret about visiting Paul and lying about it, unaware that Toadie already knows about this thanks to Chelsea.

Terese's honesty fuels Toadie's sense of guilt over the way Melanie has been crossing the line in their interactions recently.

When Toadie confronts Melanie, he hopes to close the door on her hopes for good but only fuels them further. Is it only a matter of time before someone gets their heart broken in this messy situation?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 19.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

Bossy7
12-02-2024, 02:19
There is no way MELANIE is walking away from TOADIE!!! I quite like that angle, but dont want to see TERESE dumped by TOADIE after the whole BRAD saga. I want TERESE to try and end things first.

its.like.that
12-02-2024, 08:41
Melanie is still not on the credits. I think she leaves soon.

parkerman
12-02-2024, 14:53
Ryan Moloney is appearing at my theatre in his own show on 12 September: "Toad on the Road".

Perdita
12-02-2024, 18:51
Ryan Moloney is appearing at my theatre in his own show on 12 September: "Toad on the Road".

Long time to wait but I hope you get to see him and that you like the performance

lizann
12-02-2024, 19:25
Melanie is still not on the credits. I think she leaves soon.

i hope not i prefer mel to terese

Pantherboy
12-02-2024, 20:51

A couple of articles about "Toad on the Road":

Neighbours legend coming to Glasgow as Toadfish actor announces 'Toad on the Road' show
Iconic Aussie star, Ryan Moloney, who starred as Jarrod Rebecchi (better known as 'Toadfish'), is out on the road in 2024 for his exclusive solo tour ? Toad on the Road.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-on/neighbours-legend-coming-glasgow-toadfish-28571639

Neighbours star shares stories about Toadie in live show heading for Chesterfield and Buxton
Fans of Australian soap Neighbours can find out all about a favourite character when Toadie Rebecchi actor Ryan Moloney visits theatres in Derbyshire.

https://www.buxtonadvertiser.co.uk/arts-and-culture/theatre-and-stage/neighbours-star-shares-stories-about-toadie-in-live-show-heading-for-chesterfield-and-buxton-4506837

Bossy7
13-02-2024, 00:57
I really dont want MELANIE to leave. Is there confirmation from LUCINDA that she is leaving??? TOADIE has no luck keeping a wife if thats the case. I find that pretty funny!

MELANIE needs to stay and eventually end up back with TOADIE and the kids.

Never liked her at the start and hated the pairing with TOADIE, but now think she is perfect for him.

Bossy7
13-02-2024, 01:05
i hope not i prefer mel to terese

Ive come to really like MELANIE. TERESE is great, but her character needs a bit more excitement or something. Too same old, same old with her.

MELANIE is way better suited to TOADIE. I dont want to see her go either.

Ill never understand what writers were thinking putting TOADIE and TERESE together. I thought that whole SL was stupid. Absolutely no chemistry between these two whatsoever. I cringe watching them.

its.like.that
13-02-2024, 06:17
It is not confirmed Melanie is leaving but why isn't she on the credits? Unless they wait until Terese and Toad cheat on each other, then put her on.

Pantherboy
13-02-2024, 21:27
I must admit I never bother looking at the credits, but after reading the discussion on this thread I noticed that on yesterday's Ch10 episode that there was no opening or closing credits (only the theme song at the beginning) - then after the show finished, they had the 'coming up on Neighbours' preview & then they went straight to the next programme. This was the same on the later 10Peach episode. 10Play catchup also had no credits. So I am not sure where they show the credits these days...do they show them after the episodes in the UK? One thing I have read elsewhere though is some people mentioning that Lucinda Cowden's character in the credits is shown as Melanie Pearce rather than Melanie Pearson & there is speculation as to when they might change/notice this...

I haven't seen anything (official or otherwise) to suggest that Lucinda/Melanie will be leaving anytime soon. I remember the following DS article from last year, before the show returned, where Lucinda confirmed that Melanie would be back as a full-time character & that she now had a full-time contract where previously she was just a 'guestie'. So, it would appear that Melanie is not going anywhere soon...

Neighbours star Lucinda Cowden confirms Mel's future on the show
Back for good.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a43778706/neighbours-spoilers-lucinda-cowden-mel-future/

Bossy7
13-02-2024, 22:31
I must admit I never bother looking at the credits, but after reading the discussion on this thread I noticed that on yesterday's Ch10 episode that there was no opening or closing credits (only the theme song at the beginning) - then after the show finished, they had the 'coming up on Neighbours' preview & then they went straight to the next programme. This was the same on the later 10Peach episode. 10Play catchup also had no credits. So I am not sure where they show the credits these days...do they show them after the episodes in the UK? One thing I have read elsewhere though is some people mentioning that Lucinda Cowden's character in the credits is shown as Melanie Pearce rather than Melanie Pearson & there is speculation as to when they might change/notice this...

I haven't seen anything (official or otherwise) to suggest that Lucinda/Melanie will be leaving anytime soon. I remember the following DS article from last year, before the show returned, where Lucinda confirmed that Melanie would be back as a full-time character & that she now had a full-time contract where previously she was just a 'guestie'. So, it would appear that Melanie is not going anywhere soon...

Neighbours star Lucinda Cowden confirms Mel's future on the show
Back for good.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a43778706/neighbours-spoilers-lucinda-cowden-mel-future/

Thanks for that update. I did think LUCINDA had signed a contract to return full time.
With such a small cast they need to keep everyone they can.
Cant believe they used the missed flight scenario with CHLOE yesterday for the funeral.

lizann
16-02-2024, 02:32
i saw mel in the credits today, near the end bringing a cake

Bossy7
17-02-2024, 04:44
i saw mel in the credits today, near the end bringing a cake

Yes, me too!!!

The MOADIE reunion will be carried by LUCINDA, unfortunately RYAN just cant do emotions well at all. Does anyone else think that??

Pantherboy
19-02-2024, 01:37
DS article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi and Terese Willis spark split fears with new showdown
Another day, another problem.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46839295/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-terese-split-fears/

Neighbours couple Toadie Rebecchi and Terese Willis reach breaking point in their marriage next week.

The pair hit the rocks in the wake of Toadie's ex-wife Melanie Pearson confessing her love for him.

Melanie was finally honest with Toadie last week as she declared her feelings and admitted that she wanted him back.

In this week's episodes, Toadie waits several days before telling Terese about Melanie's revelation.

Terese is shocked and confides in Wendy Rodwell about how hurt she feels over the situation.

As the drama continues next week, Toadie fears that he has messed things up with Terese by letting the Melanie situation spiral out of control so badly.

Terese hasn't come home and is refusing to answer any of Toadie's calls, as she isn't ready to talk.

When Terese finally reappears at the family home, the tensions only get worse instead of better.

Toadie tries his best to apologise, but Terese urges him to understand how hurt she feels over his behaviour.

The Ramsay Street lawyer is forced to face the possibility that it might be too late for him to redeem himself. Is there any way back for Toadie and Terese?

Recent scenes have shown Terese and Toadie's marriage issues intensify following David Tanaka's death.

Terese repeatedly stepped in to support her ex-husband Paul Robinson following the tragic loss of his son. She also loyally defended Paul following the revelation that he'd unwittingly played a role in David's demise.

This stance annoyed Toadie, who crossed a line by confiding in Melanie regarding his frustrations with Terese.

In a recent chat, Rebekah Elmaloglou ? who plays Terese ? commented: "Paul and Terese? they're always going to have this bond so I imagine some time down the track there'll be things going on.

"The writers still got a few scenes with Terese and Paul together and they're really enjoyable. They're actually a lot of fun because it takes me back to when I first started.

"I can probably guarantee that there'll always be a Terese and Paul issue going on somehow."

Neighbours airs Toadie and Terese's showdown on Monday, February 26.

Bossy7
21-02-2024, 19:38
How funny was MELANIE in her dress and boots?? Even funnier that TERESE saw the exchange between TOADIE & MEL. Guess shell be moving out now!

Pantherboy
26-02-2024, 06:16
DS article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi to cross the line with Melanie Pearson again
Toadie confides in Melanie about his marriage.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46954921/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-melanie-pearson/

Neighbours fans will see Toadie Rebecchi defy Karl Kennedy's warnings next week as he turns to his ex-wife Melanie Pearson for support once again.

Toadie searches for a confidante as he continues to worry about the troubled state of his marriage to Terese Willis.

The couple are currently on rocky ground after Terese found out about Melanie's attempts to destroy her relationship by tempting Toadie away.

Terese's ongoing loyalty to her ex-husband Paul Robinson is also causing problems.

Paul is currently facing opposition all round in Erinsborough after he was caught out for playing an inadvertent role in the death of his son David Tanaka.

While most people are disgusted by Paul's behaviour, Terese is worried about him and believes that he needs support.

Next week, the ongoing situation takes its toll on Toadie as he continues to feel shut out by Terese.

Toadie seeks out Melanie for a chat, complaining that Terese seems more worried about Paul than discussing their own issues.

The Erinsborough lawyer was recently warned by Karl that he needs to stop turning to Melanie whenever things go wrong with Terese.

Karl pointed out that Terese would feel betrayed by Toadie's behaviour, and he also felt that it wasn't fair on Melanie. However, Toadie appears to have disregarded these warnings.

In their latest cosy chat, Melanie moves closer to comfort Toadie and they share a loaded moment.

Toadie becomes rattled and rushes off before things can go too far ? but is it only a matter of time before he cheats on Terese?

In real life, Ryan Moloney ? who plays Toadie ? recently announced UK tour dates for later this year.

The long-serving actor will take a short break from the soap to go on the road for An Evening With Ryan Moloney, with dates running from September 3 to September 27.

Neighbours airs Toadie and Melanie's new scenes on Monday, March 4.

Pantherboy
28-02-2024, 00:42
DS article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi to reach a realisation over Terese Willis
Who does he want to be with?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46996503/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-terese-realisation/

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi springs into action next week as he fears that he's close to losing his wife Terese Willis.

The couple are heading for a make-or-break moment as they struggle to move on from weeks of tension.

Next week, Toadie and Terese are barely speaking following their rows over their respective exes Melanie Pearson and Paul Robinson.

Toadie is finding it difficult to see Terese loyally supporting Paul, who's in disgrace with everyone else in Erinsborough following the drama surrounding David Tanaka's death.

The Ramsay Street lawyer wants to talk things through with Terese, but he feels that they don't have time because she's so busy sorting out Paul's problems for him.

Meanwhile, Terese is still annoyed with Toadie for not being upfront with her over Melanie's attempts to win him back.

Toadie has also repeatedly turned to Melanie whenever he's having problems with Terese, creating mistrust between the couple.

Toadie tries his best to make amends with Terese, but she gets distracted as the memorial plaque for her late son Josh has mysteriously gone missing from Lassiters.

Terese becomes fixated on tracking down the plaque, leaving her with even less time to focus on Toadie.

Later, Toadie has an unexpected close encounter with Melanie, Hugo and Nell, who are all spending time together at Lassiters Lake.

Deciding who he wants to be with, Toadie realises that he needs to fix things with Terese as soon as possible, otherwise they might not make it as a couple.

Can Toadie make it work, or is he heading for further heartbreak?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, March 6.

Bossy7
28-02-2024, 06:05
So TOADIE decides to stick with TERESE!

Hoping TERESE is the first one who runs to their ex. But I think TOADIE will kiss or almost kiss MELANIE soon.

Id like to see this stretched out for a lot longer first. Lets give CHELSEA & PAUL a chance.

Bossy7
07-03-2024, 07:46
So TOADIE decides to stick with TERESE!

Hoping TERESE is the first one who runs to their ex. But I think TOADIE will kiss or almost kiss MELANIE soon.

Id like to see this stretched out for a lot longer first. Lets give CHELSEA & PAUL a chance.

OMG!!!!!! TOADIE made a move on MELANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it! Damn it TOADIE?

Question now is - how far did it go ???

Pantherboy
07-03-2024, 11:49
DS article:

Neighbours reveals aftermath of Toadie and Melanie cliffhanger
There's more drama to come.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60117600/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-melanie-cliffhanger-aftermath/

Neighbours fans will see Melanie Pearson continue to fight for her ex-husband Toadie Rebecchi next week after their reignited passion.

The former couple's ongoing storyline reached a major turning point in Thursday's episode (March 7) as they gave into temptation.

Toadie turned to Melanie for comfort after his wife Terese Willis cancelled their date plans to rush off on a mission with her ex-husband Paul Robinson.

Unaware that Paul was merely helping Terese to retrieve her late son Josh's missing plaque from a local tip, Toadie feared the worst about their time together. In an emotional state, he sought advice from Melanie at the Kennedy house and they started kissing passionately.

Next week, Toadie feels terrible about what happened with Melanie and he avoids her attempts to have a follow-up conversation.

Holly Hoyland warns Melanie not to get carried away, but she ignores this advice and submits a last-minute application to enter the Lassiters Longest Lie-In Competition, which has been organised by Krista Sinclair as a tribute to David Tanaka.

Melanie is so desperate to stay in Toadie's orbit that she awkwardly sits down in the next bed to him and Terese.

Determined to prove where his loyalties lie, Toadie lavishes extra attention on Terese and hopes that Melanie will get the message.

When Toadie continually ignores her attempts to talk, Melanie quits the competition and leaves, closely followed by a concerned Holly.

Melanie admits that the only reason she entered the competition was to get closer to Toadie because something happened between them. How will Holly react to this revelation?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, March 11.

lizann
07-03-2024, 19:03
why can toadie talk to karl or andrew or ring his son to chat, why always mel

Bossy7
08-03-2024, 19:24
why can toadie talk to karl or andrew or ring his son to chat, why always mel

KARL being away isnt helping. Not that TOADIE listened to him in the first place. We need SUSAN back.

TOADIE cheats on TERESE and then ignores MELANIE, typical TOADIE. He does not do emotions well at all.

Bossy7
11-03-2024, 10:33
TOADIE is so busted!!!!!

I cant believe how quick this came out! Now we have to suffer watching TOADIEs emotional roller coaster.
Hate that TERESE is going through this again.

Pantherboy
12-03-2024, 20:54
DS article:

Neighbours' Toadie Rebecchi to fight for reunion with Terese after being caught out
Will Terese be interested?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60173440/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-terese-reunion-hopes/

Neighbours fans will see Toadie Rebecchi come up with a plan to reunite with his estranged wife Terese Willis next week.

Toadie takes some inspiration from his daughter Nell, who accuses him of giving up on his marriage too easily after his cheating scandal.

Neighbours has aired huge episodes this week as Toadie was exposed as a love rat during the Longest Lie-In Competition at Lassiters.

Toadie slept with his ex-wife Melanie Pearson when he felt that Terese had snubbed him in favour of spending time with her ex-husband Paul Robinson.

The lawyer's infidelity was revealed when Melanie confided in Holly Hoyland during the hotel event. Their conversation was picked up by the walkie-talkies the staff were using to communicate with each other, leaving Terese devastated as she overheard.

While Melanie hoped this would pave the way for her to reconcile with Toadie, she received a nasty shock as he insisted that Terese is still the woman he wants.

In follow-up scenes next week, Paul keeps a close eye on Terese and suggests that she needs some support from her family.

Paul encourages Terese to visit her kids in Adelaide, where she's sure to receive unconditional love. Terese agrees that it's a good idea.

Later, Nell notices Toadie's defeatist attitude when it comes to Terese and she encourages him to put up more of a fight.

Toadie writes Terese a letter, inviting her to meet him at the camping spot where they first shared a kiss.

Will Terese decide to join Toadie, or will she stand firm over her planned trip to Adelaide to clear her head?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, March 19.

Bossy7
12-03-2024, 21:51
TOADIE & TERESE shared their first kiss camping??? LOL I need to know how the hell TOADIE got TERESE to agree to go camping in the first place!

TERESE needs to tell TOADIE to take a hike and get out of her house.

Hope NELL and HUGO want to stay with TERESE..

Bossy7
13-03-2024, 08:01
TOADIEs conversation with ANDREW makes TOADIE look like a ****!! He wasnt sure about his feeling until AFTER he cheated. Pathetic. He so deserved that slap MEL gave him. He just used her!

Happy to see NELL stand with TERESE. TOADIE needs to move out of TERRSE?s home. Kids can stay with TERESE.

Pantherboy
08-04-2024, 00:58
DS article:

Neighbours reveals Toadie Rebecchi's return to Ramsay Street
Can he win back Terese?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60421862/neighbours-spoilers-toadie-rebecchi-return/

Neighbours has revealed a first look at Toadie Rebecchi's return to Ramsay Street.

New spoiler pictures show Toadie and his estranged wife Terese Willis come face-to-face again following their acrimonious split.

The couple hit the rocks last month as Terese discovered that Toadie had betrayed her by sleeping with his ex-wife Melanie Pearson.

Toadie tried to fight for his marriage by inviting Terese to join him at the camping spot where they first shared a kiss.

Terese refused to go and instead travelled to Adelaide to spend some time with her family. A defeated Toadie then took his own trip, heading to the US for a few weeks with his children Nell and Hugo.

New spoiler pictures from Neighbours' episode airing on Monday, April 29 show Terese head to a counselling session with Dr Rhonda.

Dr Rhonda previously presided over a counselling session with Terese and her ex-husband Paul Robinson in 2022. More recently, Nell had her own regular sessions with Rhonda.

Meanwhile, pictures from episodes airing on Wednesday, May 1, Thursday, May 2 and Thursday, May 9 show Toadie back in town ? and clearly still hoping to fight for Terese as he keeps a close eye on her.

The official synopsis for May 1's episode reads: "Toadie commits to do whatever it takes."

Meanwhile, the billing for May 2 adds: "Terese finds comfort in the familiar."

Does all of this hint at a potential reconciliation, or will Terese cut Toadie loose for good?

Bossy7
11-04-2024, 07:51
Is TOADIE seriously going to keep living in TERESEs house?? He needs to move his cheating butt out!!!