PDA

View Full Version : chrissie and jonny

Bryan
31-05-2005, 20:56
this was a rumour a long time ago here, was there ne trruth in it?

is chrissie jonny's daughter?

omg that wud be so wkd

bondboffin

Chris_2k11
31-05-2005, 21:07
That would be really weird but cool! :D Ruby would be like... Chrissie's sister! lol. And if Johnny and Tina ever got married, then Tina would be Chrissie's step-mother! Weird or what!?! lol :)

bronzemare13
31-05-2005, 21:37
i think that if Johnny had a child from the distant past it would be Danny. they have the same wavey hair,same eyebrow structure and in his youth i bet Johnny was a wild one too just like Danny. that would a story and a half. it would exsplain why Johnny don't like Danny too. i mean who wants to admit to past mistakes esspecially when they show up on your doorstep full grown and could possible punch you out?

Jade
31-05-2005, 21:38
Moving to rumor mill

EastendersRox
01-06-2005, 10:15
That is such a IDIOTIC rumour. I hope it's not true!

.:Kitz:.
01-06-2005, 11:55
That is such a IDIOTIC rumour. I hope it's not true!
Don't be so quick to criticise, after all. Most of the 'idiotic' rumours, as you put it, might come true sooner or later. After all, what about the 3 girls ganging up on Den, when he first came in everybody would have dismissed the rumour but as time went on things happened and it basically became inevitable for his dimise. But maybe things are going to happen in this storyline that crop up sparking all sorts of different possibilities!! :thumbsup:

EastendersRox
01-06-2005, 12:11
But it does sound absurd to me. Den's death is very welcomed by me. The storyline is unlikely cuz there's only about 10-20 age difference I believe.

01-06-2005, 12:13
yeah, i see what you mean. But how old is Johnny?

Siobhan
01-06-2005, 12:14
i think that if Johnny had a child from the distant past it would be Danny. they have the same wavey hair,same eyebrow structure and in his youth i bet Johnny was a wild one too just like Danny. that would a story and a half. it would exsplain why Johnny don't like Danny too. i mean who wants to admit to past mistakes esspecially when they show up on your doorstep full grown and could possible punch you out?

I was thinking it was Danny too when this first came out... and Johnny has made some comment about Jake and Danny, not believing they come from the same gene pool...He made a remake about blaming the parents.. it could be possible

squarelady
01-06-2005, 12:42
Chrissie is 37 and Johnny is 53 so he would have had to get a girl pregnant at 16...could work! It would be a bit wierd though!
Would love Danny & Johnny, they do look similar!

phils little sister
01-06-2005, 12:45
Chrissie is 37 and Johnny is 53 so he would have had to get a girl pregnant at 16...could work! It would be a bit wierd though!
Would love Danny & Johnny, they do look similar!

Danny and johnny that would be good could you imagine johnny's face o and ruby fancing him and then finding out he's her brother :rotfl:

Layne
01-06-2005, 12:53
But don't forget Chrissie also has One sister and 2 brithers, so unless they are half/step sisters, broters then they'd have to be Johhny's too!

tammyy2j
01-06-2005, 13:03
I heard that either Jake or Sharon are Johnny's kids.

When Sharon returns Johnny and Ruby are shocked at how similar she looks like Scarlett and Sharon explains she was adopted by Den and Angie and Johnny looks into the adoption records and finds out he is her father.

This is only a rumour

Babe14
01-06-2005, 13:15
That would be good if Johnny was Sharon's real dad.

I don't think that he could be Danny's because I get the impression that it was Jake who looked after Danny and their father was a drunk.

As for him being Chrissie's dad I'm not sure about this at all, but it would be good viewing (also sad) if it turned out Chrissie was his daughter and it was Jake who was his son.(not that I think this will be the case at all)

Siobhan
01-06-2005, 13:21
I heard that either Jake or Sharon are Johnny's kids.

When Sharon returns Johnny and Ruby are shocked at how similar she looks like Scarlett and Sharon explains she was adopted by Den and Angie and Johnny looks into the adoption records and finds out he is her father.

This is only a rumour

Johnny would have known that she is adopted, he lived in the square before and he knew Den... but this is Eastenders so anything could happen

01-06-2005, 16:58
Johnny would have known that she is adopted, he lived in the square before and he knew Den... but this is Eastenders so anything could happen
Too true.........

squarelady
02-06-2005, 02:07
I think if he's going to be a father to anyone it'll be Danny or Jake. He seems closer to them and there have been so many little comments relating to them.
Sharon's met her father...his name's Graham!

Babe14
02-06-2005, 08:38
I think if anyone it will be Jake. Johnny and Jake have at the mo a close relationship and he tends to look after Jake.

Tamzi
02-06-2005, 09:55
It could work as danny brings in dodgy drinks and johnny fires them both. why do that, jake hasn't done anything wrong????? He could be trying to hide the fact of jake being his son. just an idea. I think this would be quite weird though
xxx

Babe14
02-06-2005, 11:21
It could work as danny brings in dodgy drinks and johnny fires them both. why do that, jake hasn't done anything wrong????? He could be trying to hide the fact of jake being his son. just an idea. I think this would be quite weird though
xxx

I think it maybe because Johnny tells Jake that he wants everything to be above board and poor Jake always cops it for Danny's mistakes. Also when Johnny first took Jake on he said something like "If Danny messes up then Jake would be held responsible for it" This was part of the deal for Johnny to take Danny on as well as Jake.

xcutiekatiex
02-06-2005, 16:56
that would mean he had chrissie when he was bout 12

squarelady
02-06-2005, 16:58
that would mean he had chrissie when he was bout 12

Bryan
02-06-2005, 17:01
i think its been established that chrissie ent jonny's child

will a mod close this?

bondboffin