PDA

View Full Version : The Slater Family

tammyy2j
12-02-2009, 13:55
Would anyone else like to see some of the sisters back?

I love to see Belinda (Leanne Lakey was great as Belinda) back - she was never really developed as a character

I cant really see Kat returning without Alfie and if i remember correctly Zoe went on the run over Den's death and i doubt Lynne or Mo would return

Katy
12-02-2009, 16:34
i loved the origional line up of slaters but i doubt they could ever return

LostVoodoo
12-02-2009, 17:35
couldn't Zoe come back since Chrissie was put away for Den's murder?

di marco
12-02-2009, 18:10
id like to see them back too but i doubt it would happen

di marco
12-02-2009, 18:11

but wouldnt she be charged as an accessory or something? isnt that why sams in brazil? (i cant really remember!)

Perdita
13-02-2009, 06:16
Yes, she would be charged for either being an accessory or for perverting the course of justice by not reporting the crime to the police.

Chris_2k11
13-02-2009, 19:57
I miss all the girls, the newer Slaters are good but just not the same

Kim
13-02-2009, 23:50

but wouldnt she be charged as an accessory or something? isnt that why sams in brazil? (i cant really remember!)

The police never found out that Zoe was an accessory, only Sam, which is why she ran to Brazil. I think Zoe ran through fear that Chrissie would tell the police that she was involved too.

sindydoll
14-02-2009, 07:09
i liked the original slaters too!

di marco
14-02-2009, 18:31

The police never found out that Zoe was an accessory, only Sam, which is why she ran to Brazil. I think Zoe ran through fear that Chrissie would tell the police that she was involved too.

oh yeh thats sounds about right, zoe left before sam dug the body up didnt she? or did she leave after that? it was so long ago i cant remember! although im pretty sure youre right about the police not knowing about zoe now youve mentioned it so yeh she probably could come back, cos chrissies in prison now so wont be able to drop zoe in it

Chris_2k11
14-02-2009, 19:16
Nobody knew Den was dead when Zoe left, that all came out afterwards. the only person on the run is Sam

bethh732
01-05-2010, 11:08
Kat is returning to eastenders later this year with alife, zoe is returning for at least a month later this year and apparently little mo and Lynne are returning for a short while and charlie is being axed could they all be back for his funeral? or wedding to peggy? when kat and alfie return will they return with a baby?

Perdita
01-05-2010, 11:14
Kat is returning to eastenders later this year with alife, zoe is returning for at least a month later this year and apparently little mo and Lynne are returning for a short while and charlie is being axed could they all be back for his funeral? or wedding to peggy? when kat and alfie return will they return with a baby?

Wedding to Peggy??? Who is Peggy going to marry?

Dazzle
01-05-2010, 14:47
I think bethh732 meant that a possible exit for Charlie is that he will leave with Peggy, and that they marry. I personally think his exit is more likely to be his death, which is a good reason for the rest of his family to return.

tammyy2j
01-05-2010, 15:13
Wedding to Peggy??? Who is Peggy going to marry?

Charlie always had a soft spot for Peggy and I think they went out before so maybe they hook up and get hitched and leave together

I do think Charlie might die for his exit though

tammyy2j
14-06-2010, 15:46
I seen on another board that Sean is rumoured to be returning for Stacey and Jean's exit

Dazzle
14-06-2010, 15:51
It would be good to see Sean again.