PDA

View Full Version : Rosie/Ben/Sophie

tammyy2j
10-02-2009, 12:20
Rosie Webster tries it on with sister Sophie's boyfriend Ben.

I really hope he knocks her back the tart :angry:

CrazyLea
10-02-2009, 15:48
Ah really, where's this from?
What is wrong with Rosie ??
Poor Sophie. I hope he knocks her back too.

lizann
10-02-2009, 16:43
kinda looks obvious this will happen :thumbsdow

Chris_2k11
10-02-2009, 19:20
I had a feeling this might happen

what a tart :mad:

Katy
10-02-2009, 19:59
it was kind of obvious by the way she was last night with him, i hope he knocks her back to

Perdita
11-02-2009, 07:27
Is he not supposed to have pledged not to have sex before marriage? That would mean he would have to turn her down, unless his pledge does not last very long :D

tammyy2j
28-05-2009, 11:54
Sophie Webster dumps boyfriend Ben — for eyeing up her saucy sister Rosie.

Clean-cut Corrie star Sophie — played by Brooke Vincent — goes ballistic when she sees Ben getting cosy with Rosie.

Sophie believes churchgoer Ben — actor Lucien Laviscount — is about to break their promise to stay virgins until they get married.

After booting Ben out of her Weatherfield home, Sophie vows to get her own back on Rosie — played by Helen Flanagan.

Sophie tells Ben: “You couldn’t keep your eyes off her. You made a right fool of yourself. Well I’m not having a dork like you making a fool out of me so get out of my house — and don’t ever come back.”

Sophie ends up questioning her sexuality and considers a relationship with a girl.

Off-screen however stars Brooke and Lucien are becoming closer than ever.

A Coronation Street source said: “It’s rumoured they are fast becoming an item.

“It certainly wouldn’t be the first time the writers have split up a couple on screen — and they’ve become a couple off it.”