PDA

View Full Version : Episode 5 Synopsis

xCharliex
31-05-2005, 13:24
ITV1 Network Tuesday 14 June 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM

-------------------------------------------------

Episode Six
A new tough inmate Pat Kerrigan (Liz May Brice), arrives at Larkhall transferred from another prison. Pat has an ulterior motive and will stop at nothing to get what she came for.

Meanwhile, Arun Palmar (Rebecca Hazlewood) is having beauty problems –if the rest of the wing sees her like this she is sure to be in trouble.

It’s Sylvia Hollamby’s (Helen Fraser) wedding day but she’s got the jitters. Her newly inherited mansion is more a burden than a pleasure. Will her beloved Malcolm (Philip McGough) still love her if she is back to being her penniless self?

Pat’s entrance onto the main wing immediately ruffles feathers and shows she’s more than a match for top dog Natalie. At last, someone strong enough to knock Natalie off her perch!

But Natalie is not the focus of Pat’s attention as she is at Larkhall with a hidden agenda and, before long, Pat makes her attack. Will she be stopped in time or will Larkhall be the scene of yet another murder?

Malcolm and Sylvia exchange their wedding vows and they are both thrilled to have done it. Sylvia is a blushing bride and can’t wait to start married life with her lovely Doctor. But it’s not Sylvia, Malcolm can’t wait to get his hands on, it’s her fortune and he’s already started spending it on a lavish reception and honeymoon.

What will he do when he finds out her inheritance had a catch?

Siobhan
31-05-2005, 14:11
it is looking really good... Sylvia will be gutted when she finds out he is only after her cash...

dddMac1
31-05-2005, 14:33
poor Sylvia

Behemoth
31-05-2005, 18:30
Sounds great! Malcolm is going to be maaaad.

xCharliex
31-05-2005, 18:52
I kno i feel dead sorry 4 Sylvia, she has all the bad luck bless her! I know sometimes she brings it on herself but she deserves some happiness.

Looks like every1 is gonna find out about Arun being a transexual, her medicine she takes runs out and she starts 2 get facial hair lol