PDA

View Full Version : Claim to Shame!!!

Siobhan
31-05-2005, 13:23
Hi, just a fun post on music.. this is the place where you confess to the shamefully single/albumns you have in your collect

My claim to shame is that I have Jason Donovan's greatest hit and I still like some of the songs :wub:

chance
31-05-2005, 13:40
lol.I have Dolly Partons greatest hits and its really good,lol.

.:Kitz:.
31-05-2005, 21:32
I have a few Steps albums at the back of my wardrobe!!

di marco
31-05-2005, 21:53
where do i start? i had the steps albums (i was a huge fan!) and gareth gates (!). also the first a1 album and i bought who let the dogs out (cant believe i admitted that!). thankfully i can honestly say that i have never owned a spice girls cd, they were awful!!!

chocolate
31-05-2005, 21:56
i am the worst of everyone i actually have teletubbies: "eh oh" :rotfl: i was so stupid !!! how embarassing is that!! that is the worst one i have!

di marco
31-05-2005, 22:03
i am the worst of everyone i actually have teletubbies: "eh oh" :rotfl: i was so stupid !!! how embarassing is that!! that is the worst one i have!

lol! how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

willow
31-05-2005, 22:04
i have and still listen too the greatest hits of new kids on the block!!!! :rotfl:

di marco
31-05-2005, 22:05
i have the albums by 5ive as well, but i think they were great so not really anything to be embarrassed about

.:Kitz:.
01-06-2005, 11:28
ooh and i did have Aqua 'im a barbie girl' album thing. Ohhhhh the shame......But i was like 7 or 8!!

Siobhan
01-06-2005, 11:29
ooh and i did have Aqua 'im a barbie girl' album thing. Ohhhhh the shame......But i was like 7 or 8!!
That is a shame.... I used to put that on the Duke box in the college bar and then walk out... you could see people wandering around campus humming it.. I did it all the time for fun :rotfl:

Luna
01-06-2005, 12:39
I still have my PJ & Duncan, Take That, NKOTB, Spaceman (anyone remember that?) oh and North and South I loved them and thats just to name a few

Debs
01-06-2005, 15:12
I have a few Steps albums at the back of my wardrobe!!

i still have the first steps album and (talks in whispers!) i still listen to it sometimes whilst cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Debs
01-06-2005, 15:15
I still have my PJ & Duncan, Take That, NKOTB, Spaceman (anyone remember that?) oh and North and South I loved them and thats just to name a few

i made a big scrabook when i was a big take that fan and i still have it now!! i refuse to get rid of it as i spent a fortune on allthe magazines and stuff! i also have the videos cds cassetes etc etc!!

Siobhan
01-06-2005, 15:41
i made a big scrabook when i was a big take that fan and i still have it now!! i refuse to get rid of it as i spent a fortune on allthe magazines and stuff! i also have the videos cds cassetes etc etc!!

I did that with Madonna.. I have a few scrapbooks and lots of other stuff of hers and I refuse to let it go.. been a fan since she first came out...

dddMac1
01-06-2005, 16:39
my sister had Aqua-Barbie Girl at age 10 but i binned it a few years back

SoapRach
14-06-2005, 13:57
I have Steps Gold - that the most embarassing one although i did have fun a few weeks back dancing around to it with my 8yr old neice!

Trinity
14-06-2005, 14:16
I had (still have:o !) All the albums from the Kids from Fame TV series in the 80s.

Funny thing is, my husband has been digitising all our albums, but he missed those ones out :searchme:

jannine191
17-06-2005, 08:08
God where do I start I have take that, five, steps, spice girls, Aqua they are just a few of the emmbarasing cd's I have !
I tend to get them out when there is a few of us all drunk and we listen to all the old songs we liked !

willow
17-06-2005, 08:28
i still have all my take that and nkotb albums they are very good housework music. and i have been known to take them to work and dance round :lol: the shop when i am cleaning!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i also have the pj and duncan single and so many more embarrasing things i have packed them away so can't remember!!!!

Luna
17-06-2005, 10:34
i still have all my take that and nkotb albums they are very good housework music. and i have been known to take them to work and dance round :lol: the shop when i am cleaning!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i also have the pj and duncan single and so many more embarrasing things i have packed them away so can't remember!!!!

Oh yeah there's nothing better than getting out all your old CD's and dancing around while doing the housework.....one of my favourite things to do :lol:

willow
17-06-2005, 10:44
Oh yeah there's nothing better than getting out all your old CD's and dancing around while doing the housework.....one of my favourite things to do :lol:

somethings got to brighten it up!!!

Bad Wolf
17-06-2005, 10:54
i dont think i have anything to shameful.....only take that, five, kylie and jason, pj and duncan, i'm sure i bought a craig mclaughlan record when i was little.... thats fairly bad!

di marco
17-06-2005, 22:38
i had five but i dont think thats shameful, they were great!

Jemma
18-06-2005, 18:35
I bought Hearsay's album, I've got a Steps, Gareth gates and the Spice Girls as well *cringe* lol

Katy
18-06-2005, 19:17
I got the spice girls album and a T shirt to go with it. I really dont know what came over me that day

di marco
18-06-2005, 21:28
I bought Hearsay's album, I've got a Steps, Gareth gates and the Spice Girls as well *cringe* lol

my sis got the hearsay album and ive got steps albums and gareth gates album but i dont have the spice girls, never liked them

di marco
18-06-2005, 21:29
I got the spice girls album and a T shirt to go with it. I really dont know what came over me that day

lol! i remember loads of kids at school had spice girls coats

Abi
18-06-2005, 21:45

Yup, me to!