PDA

View Full Version : Getting away with Murder???

Siobhan
08-03-2005, 17:36
Anyone else think if what happen to Den, Paul, Andy and Barry happen in real life that someone would be convicted. Ok Janine was sent to prison for murder but that was for Laura's accident death and not the one she committed. Seem like Albert Square is the place to be if you want to kill someone and get away with it.

Having said the above, I would like to see Sam or Zoe go down for Den's murder. Chrissie is a excellent actress and would be a great landlady for the Vic... :)

Alisha
08-03-2005, 17:41
Anyone else think if what happen to Den, Paul, Andy and Barry happen in real life that someone would be convicted. Ok Janine was sent to prison for murder but that was for Laura's accident death and not the one she committed. Seem like Albert Square is the place to be if you want to kill someone and get away with it.

Having said the above, I would like to see Sam or Zoe go down for Den's murder. Chrissie is a excellent actress and would be a great landlady for the Vic... :)

I see what you mean though. It like the prime location to get away with muder but this is eastenders afterall. As for Tracey Ann -she is one of the most talented actresses on the show. I really like Chrissie. I cant see ee sending her to prison and that be that. She's too great. :)

callummc
10-03-2005, 23:50
The only way EE can justify keeping her on is if Den isn't really dead,as much as i think chrissy's ok she was much better when she had den to argue and interact with,the same goes for the man who play's Johnny as well,to me it seems like EE didn't think about the moral issues when turning 2 of their new charectors into cold blooded murders.

Treacle
11-03-2005, 00:48
Chrissie isn't new and it was a crime of passion :)

Janine did not kill Barry, it was an accident she pushed him away from her and he went tumbling down the cliff, it wasn't her fault he didn't wear slip-ons :D

callummc
11-03-2005, 12:36
It wasn't a crime of passion.what Zoey done was accidental,but Chrissy wacked a defencless man all cos he wouldn't give her what she wanted,if that was a crime of passion then i'm a dutchman.And even though she's not new,she's hardley been in the showfor years,if every women who couldn't have their own way killed their husband and claimed a crime of passion then men would be extinct by now.

Treacle
11-03-2005, 12:48
Chrissie has been in the show since April last year so it doesn't make her new :)
I thought she still loved Den even now so killing him must have been done out of passion.

callummc
11-03-2005, 14:02
I'm not trying to be awkward but i think chrissy has got great potential if EE was to turn her into the next kathy bradford from the bill,she seems to have the ability to give that whatch out look,which i think would make great viewing,if you look what it did for the bill,that storyline could make EE great again.

Kirsty
11-03-2005, 15:31
Chrissie has been in the show since April last year so it doesn't make her new :)
I thought she still loved Den even now so killing him must have been done out of passion.

I agree with that she clearly still loves him even after all the stuff he did to her and not forgetting the minor detail she killed him.

At the end of the day Chrissie is a terrific character and Tracy-Ann is a brilliant actress, Eastenders would be mad to let Chrissie go to prison it would be such a waste of a character.

Siobhan
11-03-2005, 16:41
I'm not trying to be awkward but i think chrissy has got great potential if EE was to turn her into the next kathy bradford from the bill,she seems to have the ability to give that whatch out look,which i think would make great viewing,if you look what it did for the bill,that storyline could make EE great again.

Totally agree.. she has that look and Katy Bradford scared the life out of me :) He next victim could be Sam or Zoe....

Treacle
11-03-2005, 17:01
I've heard she does some more evil things.

Kirsty
12-03-2005, 13:01
ooh *gets very intrigued* I like the evil streak in Chrissie so if she does do some more evil things it'll be interesting to see what they are

Alisha
14-03-2005, 22:43

You are spot on callummc

Even when she first arrived I sensed that about her and back then she didn't have a bitchy bone in her body (well not like how it's been portrayed over the past month). I remember saying to my sister at the time 'I don't know why but Chrissie looks psychopathic and the type to flip given the right storyline. I know exactly where you are comeing from with that look in her eye. It's like the death stare, lol!

Siobhan
15-03-2005, 11:16
I so want Sam to be her next victim.. she is seriously beginning to get on my nerves... :mad:

Treacle
15-03-2005, 11:59
Chrissie isn't a killer though, Den's death was a crime of passion.

Siobhan
15-03-2005, 12:04
How can you call it a crime of passion? I understand when Zoe hit him it was accidental but Chrissie wacked Den to shut him up.. it was murder...

Treacle
15-03-2005, 12:07
She isn't going to go around randomly killing people is she?
She loved Den so much that she was driven to killing him. Zoe hit him first, whose to say without Zoe whacking him Chrissie's blow alone would have been enough to kill him? It's just unfortunate she gave him the fatal one.

Siobhan
15-03-2005, 12:32
ok.. I give you that.. she is not going around killing everyone but she has that look about her that could turn into a serial killer.. it would be interesting to see how EE develop her charater.. i hope she doesn't become boring.. she brings a lot of fire and passion to the show...

Treacle
15-03-2005, 13:45
She would only strike back if she was backed into a corner. If she was pushed to the edge enough times I can see her turning evil and plotting on a much higher scale against Sam.

Siobhan
15-03-2005, 13:51
Sam deserves it... Ok she was robbed of the Vic but she let it happen and last night she was telling Pat that the house wes hers.. She sold it to Andy, under false pretence so it is up to him what to do with it... I hope she is left with nothing or Chrissie stricks out at her...

Treacle
15-03-2005, 14:19
Let's face it Sam got conned. Okay it was wrong but big deal. Not Chrissie's fault she's stupid is it? If Sam goes to the police she will get arrested too! Her DNA is on Den's hand and also if she helped to stick him in the cellar she will have more of her DNA on him, and it's not Chrissie with the doorstop under her sink is it?
Zoe can also go down for attempted murder so I can't see Sam going to the police, no matter what story she cooks up. Stacey Slater can also claim that Zoe, Sam and Chrissie left the club together because she saw them.
Chrissie and Den paid money for that pub and Sam just expects a free pub to be on offer?

Siobhan
15-03-2005, 16:56
They paid money for the pub to Sam cause she was conned by Den.. Still she is a bit of an idiot.
Her prints are all over the doorstop.. she keeps taking it out and touching it.. If she goes to the police.. all three will be to blame, Zoe thinks it was her, Chrissie with say it was Zoe so Sam would be the only one saying it was Chrissie. besides, Sam will go down with accessory to crime :)

Treacle
15-03-2005, 17:00
Den and Chrissie still paid money so Sam should not get it for free.