PDA

View Full Version : Violence and Revenge in Emmerdale - next few months

NatashaPorter
31-05-2005, 11:24
The summer proves a fertile time for drama in the fields and farms of Emmerdale, as new rivalries take root while old feuds flourish. And, as brother battles brother and whole families go to war, who better to stir things up than one of the village’s biggest-ever bitches?

“Kelly Windsor roars back into the village in a swanky sports car in July. As ever, she’s set to stir up trouble and manipulate every man she sets her sights on. An this time she’s got plenty of cash to help her get her own way”. Kelly returns to the Dales when the actions of her stepbrother, Scott Windsor, prove to have terrible consequence.

“Zoe Tate is set to start a neew life overseas, however, Scott is determined not to lose his daughter, Jean. As a custody fight ensures, Scott’s frustration gets the better of him with devastating effect, and the battle spirals out of control.”

Kids are the cause of much heartache in the village this summer, when another mother is forced to face her responsibilities. “It’s certainly an emotional charged time for Debbie Dingle, as the youngster struggles to be a mother, when her plans to give birth in secret and abandon the baby are scuppered, Debbie tries her best to cope, with the help of Zak and Lisa – but she certainly doesn’t bank on her dad Cain’s reaction to becoming a grandfather!” The child’s dad, Andy Sugden – who, like everyone else, was oblivious to the face that Debbie was pregnant – also has to deal with the baby bombshell.. “Andy has to decide whether to live his own life, or do the honourable thing and stand by Debbie, there are some tough choices ahead for many villagers – Sugden and Dingle alike.” However, Andy may not have long in which to practise his parenting skills, if his vengeful brother, Robert, has any say in the matter. Robert might once have stolen his brother’s wife, Katie, but he now feels very much the victim. “Robert is still reeling from Andy’s involvement in the department of Katie, he’s determined to seek revenge at any cost, and he also resents Jack and Andy’s growing closeness, as a result, Robert seeks help from the King brothers – he’s going to make sure that Andy suffers once and for all.”

Siobhan
31-05-2005, 11:59
Robert and Andy are like Cain and Abel.. I can see it ending in bloodshed if either of them want to leave Emmerdale at any stage

Rory18
31-05-2005, 12:05
wonder what zoe does to scott??

alan45
31-05-2005, 12:46
Do we have a source for all this

chance
31-05-2005, 12:51
wonder what zoe does to scott??
or scott does to zoe?

Rory18
31-05-2005, 12:55
or scott does to zoe?

no im sure she does something to him as i read that one of adeles fist scenes that she filmed was by her brothers hospital bedside after a run in with zoe

NatashaPorter
31-05-2005, 14:53
Do we have a source for all this

got if from Inside Soap 28th May - 3rd June - it has loads of spoilers

Treacle
31-05-2005, 15:05
I hope they don't murder Andy's baby.

melmarshall858
01-06-2005, 09:35
i read that zoe attacks scott in self defence when he tries to take jean away.
also read that donna phones kelly and asks her to come back as scott is in hospital fighting for his life (curtisy of zoe)

dddMac1
01-06-2005, 11:37
hope scott does not die

Treacle
02-06-2005, 00:58
Good, Scott gets on my nerves and he can't just snatch a baby.

Georgie
05-06-2005, 13:29
he seems to be ok sometimes but he like get personality switches but im worried what is gunna happen to andy after robert deals with him

littlemo
09-06-2005, 21:40
he seems to be ok sometimes but he like get personality switches but im worried what is gunna happen to andy after robert deals with him

Yes I'm worried about Andy too, Robert is an evil man isn't it, he's always been the same, I don't know what's happened to make him turn into this. I'm sure he was like that before Sarah died.

I heard that there's supposed to be some dramatic stuff happening with the baby. Does anyone have any idea what it is? Please any gossip share it!

steven123
09-06-2005, 22:11
can't wait to see kelly windsor return