PDA

View Full Version : Has Nigel Harman......

Joanne
08-03-2005, 15:04
Has Nigel Harman resumed filming yet or is he still on his extended break?

Joanne

melanielovesdennisrickman
08-03-2005, 15:23
Hiya!!!!!
He should be coming back next month,because he had a three month break,and he left on the 21st of January,so he must be back on tv on th 21st of April,or around that date somewhere.
Hope This helps you.
By the way,can´t wait till he comes back,hope he tells everybody the truth!!!!!

Love
Melanie

Claire
08-03-2005, 16:21

Yeah, I want Dennis to expose Zoe as the pathetic girl she is.

Alisha
08-03-2005, 16:55
Yeah, I want Dennis to expose Zoe as the pathetic girl she is.

same here. I think Dennis will return to get a load of abuse from the Slaters for leaveing their precious Slater girl pregnant. I cant wait (if she hasn't told them by then) for Dennis to reveal all.

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
08-03-2005, 17:00
same here. I think Dennis will return to get a load of abuse from the Slaters for leaveing their precious Slater girl pregnant. I cant wait (if she hasn't told them by then) for Dennis to reveal all.
yeah can you just imagine their faces? i bet that will shut them up!

Layne
08-03-2005, 19:02

i bet when dennis comes back he will get a load of grief of the slaters and probualy pauline aswell but then i reckon he will just crack, in the Vic in front of EVERYONE including zoe and he will tell everyone the truth, then chrissie will have to pretend to be even more upset,!!!

I think that would be good just my thoughts!!

Luv ya all
Layne
xxx

Claire
08-03-2005, 19:04
i bet when dennis comes back he will get a load of grief of the slaters and probualy pauline aswell but then i reckon he will just crack, in the Vic in front of EVERYONE including zoe and he will tell everyone the truth, then chrissie will have to pretend to be even more upset,!!!

I hope everything takes place in the Vic, thats the best place for revealing all :D

angelblue
08-03-2005, 21:06
I agree dennis should blow the whistle on zoe little innocent act the butter wouldnt melt act i cant wait either and hope he tell them everything and really shows them what shes really like?

Treacle
09-03-2005, 01:55
Hiya!!!!!
He should be coming back next month,because he had a three month break,and he left on the 21st of January,so he must be back on tv on th 21st of April,or around that date somewhere.
Hope This helps you.

Love
Melanie
Nigel took a 3 month break from working on the show which means he should be back filming sometime in April but Dennis won't appear on-screen for another 6-7 weeks following that so you're looking at May/June.

Rach33
09-03-2005, 09:58
He should have resummed filming the end of last month and he should be on screens mid April time