PDA

View Full Version : DEBBIE STORYLINE- all the info 1st-10th

Abbie
30-05-2005, 22:37
1/6/05
Daz is determined to get to the bottom of what is bothering Debbie and he follows her as she sneaks off to her hide. Believing that she is alone, Debbie takes off her jumper and as she reveals her bump Daz bursts in and is shocked by what he sees before him. Debbie insists that Daz mustn’t tell a sole that she is pregnant, but is this secret too large to keep to himself?
2/6/05
Daz is clearly concerned about Debbie and he visits the hide armed with presents for the expectant mother. Debbie confesses that she plans to dump the baby at a hospital after the birth, but Daz argues that Zak and Lisa would help out if they knew. Daz pleads with Debbie to visit a doctor but will the stubborn Dingle do the right thing?

3/6/05
Debbie panics when she overhears Zak and Shadrach saying that they are heading off to the woods and fearing that they’ll find her hide she asks Daz to go and clear it. The Dingles later stumble across Daz and he manages to excuse his whereabouts. However, he later tells Debbie that he won’t lie on her behalf anymore. Debbie fears that Daz will tell Andy about the baby and to keep him quiet she says she’s going to see a doctor. She heads off to the surgery but bottles it at the last minute, later lying to Daz that she saw the doctor and everything is fine.
5/6/05
Debbie begins to feel the first twinges of labour, but refusing to tell anyone about her suffering, she sneaks off alone into her hide. As the contractions continue, the terrified teenager realises she needs help but as she reaches for her phone she howls with pain as she watches the battery die. Daz arrives to find Debbie in labour but will the young boy prove a suitable midwife?

7/6/05
Having been given the all clear at the hospital, Debbie and the baby go home to the Dingles. Zak carries the tiny bundle into the house and Debbie breaks the news to a dumbstruck Cain. Cain is crucified with guilt that Debbie has suffered alone, tormented that Daz was the only person she was able to confide in. As he takes in the news Debbie is grateful yet stunned by her father’s unexpected support. Meanwhile, Andy is intrigued by Daz’s peculiar behaviour but remains oblivious to the unexpected turn of events that are soon to change his life forever.
8/6/05
Cain remains determined to stand by his daughter and grandchild and an impressed Zak invites him to move back in. Daz continues to offer his support and naively suggests to Debbie that they bring up the baby together. He is hurt by her horrified response and feeling low he heads back to the farm where Andy questions his mood...
...Daz blurts out that Debbie has had Andy’s baby and the young farmer stands in shock as the enormity of the news sinks in.
9/6/05
Jack is stunned to discover he is a grandfather, but after his initial fury he calms down and heads up to the Dingles’ with Andy. Cain refuses to let them in until Zak intervenes, insisting that Debbie and Andy need to talk. Andy holds the baby in his arms and is mesmerised by her beauty. Debbie tells Andy that she’s named the baby Sarah, after his late step-mum and although he is initially shocked, it helps to reinforce his part in the baby’s life. Debbie is thrilled when Andy promises to be there for them, but will he stand by his word?
10/6/05
Andy is forced to put an end to his relationship with Libby in order to face up to his responsibilities. Despite his best efforts to do the right thing, Andy feels he can’t win when Robert fumes over the baby’s name and Tamsin shouts at him over his treatment of her sister.

i got this from a tv magazine

NatashaPorter
31-05-2005, 11:04
I'm delighted that she gets to keep the baby. I knew all along that she would you can never tell with soaps.

Thanks for such a good spoiler

i_luv_dennis
31-05-2005, 11:49
and me i cant belive that cain is fine about it

xcutiekatiex
01-06-2005, 11:58
its sounds a good two weeks

Katy
01-06-2005, 12:28
i cant wait

Incognito
01-06-2005, 13:32
Yeah Cain's reaction is surprise.

I don't like Libby or Tamsin and wish they would get rid.

Georgie
01-06-2005, 14:26
yay maybe a happy storyline

dddMac1
01-06-2005, 15:11
can't wait to see cains reaction when debbie walks through the door with his Grandchild

.:Kitz:.
01-06-2005, 16:03
he probably won't think its his at first

soapaddict
02-06-2005, 14:39
aww baby dingle finally arrives. cant wait to see how debbie is with her and see how everyone reacts

dddMac1
02-06-2005, 14:55
i can just imagine cains face

xcutiekatiex
02-06-2005, 15:53
I don't like Libby or Tamsin and wish they would get rid. yea they seem quite stuck up and annoying lol

dddMac1
02-06-2005, 16:10
libby is suposed to be gong after men in order to get revenge on Andy cause he dumps her in Favour of Debbie

Trinity
02-06-2005, 20:04
It would be good if Andy and Debbie got back together, they really only split up because of Cain, sio he should be feeling really guilty!

Abbie
03-06-2005, 19:42
i no that would be good but he only dumps libby because of sarah and doesnt really want to do it

Emmak2005
03-06-2005, 22:27
Personally I think Andy is right to stick by Debbie and Sarah, but he also has a right to his own life as well. But I guess becoming a family is better than Debbie being another statistic as another single teenage mother. A bit of a shame that he no longer feels any love for her, just his daughter.

Georgie
05-06-2005, 13:27
i hope he will though cos emmerdale needs more happyness!!!!!!!!!!!!

ameliauk1
05-06-2005, 14:16
aww baby dingle finally arrives. cant wait to see how debbie is with her and see how everyone reacts

i no cant wait, doesnt sound at all like cain though does it, maybe its changed him for the better, i hope andy sticks by debbie but for some reason i dont think he will. remember the night when andy proved that rob had cheated on katie and him and katie got really close, whatever happened to that because in tv books it now says hes still goingout with that libby one but hes gonna dump her for debbie lol im confused with all these women!!! :confused:

xxx
amelia