PDA

View Full Version : massage palours owner???

red47
16-01-2009, 16:32
just watched last nights easties who do you think the massage palours owner is??

personally i think archie mitchell has got some thing to do with it. any 1 agree?????

hannan
16-01-2009, 16:46
i too thought Archie was involved in some way

Abigail
16-01-2009, 17:18
The woman who was stood outside smoking a fag, was she in Corrie? She looks familiar

StarsOfCCTV
16-01-2009, 17:19
The girl who impaled Tess on a pole in Casualty was in it. I'm not sure if you mean her though. :p

Bad Wolf
16-01-2009, 17:25
i thought she looked familiar!

Abigail
16-01-2009, 17:57
The girl who impaled Tess on a pole in Casualty was in it. I'm not sure if you mean her though. :p

Yeah, I remember her now. Thanks.

LostVoodoo
16-01-2009, 21:56
i like the idea of it being archie. they do seem to be keeping the owner a mystery, which suggests its someone we already know. Gilly's is a strange name for the place.

Chloe O'brien
16-01-2009, 22:24
It will be Nick Cotton. They have to give him a decent storyline after going to all this hoo haa to bring him back and who better to run a massage palour and brothel.

JustJodi
16-01-2009, 22:42
It will be Nick Cotton. They have to give him a decent storyline after going to all this hoo haa to bring him back and who better to run a massage palour and brothel.

so if thats true .....that is where Dots money went LOL
Yea perfect story line for such a rotter like Nick:D

sindydoll
16-01-2009, 22:48
yeah dot will own it :lol:

tammyy2j
16-01-2009, 23:23
They seem to be keeping the owner a mystery - i hope its someone we know

I was thinking maybe Janine or Archie

I forgot about Nick

di marco
17-01-2009, 09:56
if its someone we know then i think it might be nick, not really sure yet though

parkerman
17-01-2009, 10:45
Yes, I thought it might be Archie, but it does make sense that it's actually Nick, paid for with Dot's money!

Of course it could be Jay....(only joking!)

alan45
17-01-2009, 11:11
just watched last nights easties who do you think the massage palours owner is??

personally i think archie mitchell has got some thing to do with it. any 1 agree?????

Sounds like something that webcam man Den Warrs would have been involved in:eek: :rotfl:

Johnny Allen
18-01-2009, 12:16
yeah dot will own it :lol:

Oh I say that would be funny./

di marco
18-01-2009, 12:56
someone posted this in the spoiler section, not sure how true it is though:

SAUCY Janine Butcher is set to open a sleazy massage parlour – causing uproar in Albert Square.

The ex-hooker will be up to her old tricks again from the moment she sets foot back in Walford.

Locals including Dot Branning are ready to do everything they can to get the place shut down.

But with scheming Janine more determined than ever to make a go of the business they’ll face one hell of a fight.

The babe also befriends wayward teen Jay Brown and gets him to help her set it all up.

And with his legal guardian Billy Mitchell all too aware of what Janine is capable of, he also joins Dot’s campaign to stop the venture in its tracks.

An insider said: “At first no one knows what Janine is up to. She rents out a flat in the Square and tries to keep things as discreet as possible.

“But like most things in Walford it doesn’t take the locals long to discover what she’s really up to.

“As you can imagine a lot of people are not pleased about having a massage parlour on their doorstep.

“Janine insists it’s all above board but with her track record everyone is fully aware of what she’s up to.

“Dot is totally disgusted. And will lead the battle to get the place closed down.”

Fans of the BBC1 soap will be able to watch the storyline unfold early next year.

buttons1980
19-01-2009, 14:19
I thought it could br Janine too - i guess we'll just have to wait and see

sindydoll
21-01-2009, 11:56
i think archie will have something to do with it....and maybe suzie too

Siobhan
21-01-2009, 12:09

I doubt Suzie.. didn't Shirley burn her cash.. maybe her with her ex are running it??

di marco
21-01-2009, 14:41

I doubt Suzie.. didn't Shirley burn her cash.. maybe her with her ex are running it??

i doubt itll be suzy, she doesnt seem like the sort of person who would keep it quiet if she owned it

LoobyLou84
06-02-2009, 11:50

SAUCY Janine Butcher is set to open a sleazy massage parlour – causing uproar in Albert Square.

The ex-hooker will be up to her old tricks again from the moment she sets foot back in Walford.

Locals including Dot Branning are ready to do everything they can to get the place shut down.

But with scheming Janine more determined than ever to make a go of the business they’ll face one hell of a fight.

The babe also befriends wayward teen Jay Brown and gets him to help her set it all up.

And with his legal guardian Billy Mitchell all too aware of what Janine is capable of, he also joins Dot’s campaign to stop the venture in its tracks.

An insider said: “At first no one knows what Janine is up to. She rents out a flat in the Square and tries to keep things as discreet as possible.

“But like most things in Walford it doesn’t take the locals long to discover what she’s really up to.

“As you can imagine a lot of people are not pleased about having a massage parlour on their doorstep.

“Janine insists it’s all above board but with her track record everyone is fully aware of what she’s up to.

“Dot is totally disgusted. And will lead the battle to get the place closed down.”

Fans of the BBC1 soap will be able to watch the storyline unfold early next year.

Yeah I read this somewhere early in January ... possibly a magazine, can't remember

parkerman
06-02-2009, 12:43

Yeah I read this somewhere early in January ... possibly a magazine, can't remember

Doesn't seem to have worked out like this though, does it?

di marco
06-02-2009, 13:06

Doesn't seem to have worked out like this though, does it?

thats what i mean, even if the article is correct and janine is the owner (i doubt she is) the storyline hasnt happened like that, leading me to think its wrong

JustJodi
06-02-2009, 15:49
Janine can not be the owner, cos she did not discover the money until much later.. she has money to burn now, she has invested it in the car dealership ???
My money is still on Archie, cos he is pushing up the wedding date, cos he does not want Peggy to be voted on the Walford Council ??? Archie is more the sleazy type any ways.. that type of buisness fits his "character"

Siobhan
06-02-2009, 16:02
maybe that his how he is earning his money all along... he runs brothels around the country.. would explain why the heavies was put on that girl to get rid of Jay.. if Jay knew, billy would know and then he would tell Peggy.. Archie owning it makes much more sense

di marco
06-02-2009, 16:07
maybe that his how he is earning his money all along... he runs brothels around the country.. would explain why the heavies was put on that girl to get rid of Jay.. if Jay knew, billy would know and then he would tell Peggy.. Archie owning it makes much more sense

i hadnt thought of it like that, that does make sense

LoobyLou84
12-02-2009, 13:17

i hadnt thought of it like that, that does make sense

Seconded :)

LoobyLou84
14-04-2009, 14:08
Anyone know what's happening with this?

Is it just me or does the whole massage parlour storyline just seem to have stopped?

I have missed a few episodes admittedly but I always catch up on DS, which hasn't mentioned anything :/

Siobhan
14-04-2009, 14:13
Anyone know what's happening with this?

Is it just me or does the whole massage parlour storyline just seem to have stopped?

I have missed a few episodes admittedly but I always catch up on DS, which hasn't mentioned anything :/

didn't they get it shut down when the police arrested Roxy and Ronnie thinking they worked there :searchme:

Perdita
14-04-2009, 14:40
Yeah, I think they were shut down. But they might re-open somewhere else again, I suppose.

LoobyLou84
20-04-2009, 12:07
Thank you :)