PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Episodes - Aired in the States

SoapRach
08-03-2005, 12:49
Skin While on a smoke break, Abby is kidnapped by two young gang members, who want her to fix a wounded friend. Frustrated with her subordinates not listening to her, Susan faces the fact that she can't be everyone's friend and their boss at the same time. Neela is having trouble relating to her patients

Only Connect Weaver instructs Luka and Susan to teach the residents how to work together. Susan spends the day observing the residents, some of whom can't function under her gaze. Luka and Sam argue all day but eventually make up. Abby tells Neela that she needs to find a new living arrangement. After finding out that Ray's roommate backed out on him, Neela decides to share an apartment with Ray. Following another day of Luka's guidance, Neela decides that she has a crush on him. It's Abby's first day back at work since her abduction, and it may be too soon for her to return. However, after running into med student Jake on the el (on whom she has a crush), she decides to return. Lawyer Herb Spivak returns to the ER, trolling for clients and being thrown out numerous times.

The Providers After a 16-year-old is brought in with renal failure, Carter believes that the new drug she was on was released to the public too early. The girl's neurologist, the person who recommended the drug, is a former med student of Carter's. Everyone knows about Neela's crush on Luka; he tries to pass her off to Carter for the day. After Luka tells Neela that he didn't mean to mislead her, she has a brief talk with Sam about the situation. Abby and Jake work together on a number of sex-related cases. Jake wants to date Abby, but she turns him down because she obviously can't go out with her med student.

Middleman After Pratt is dumped by a woman who says he's not a grown-up, he comes to the conclusion over the course of his day that he is. He treats a young kid with a suspicious scratch on his stomach, and lets him leave before Wendall clears him. The kid is later brought back into the ER, having been beaten to death by bullies. Susan's tenure is up for review, and since she might be fired if she doesn't bring enough money into the ER, she's trying to get multiple grants. Luka and Dubenko get into a pissing contest over a patient's treatment, and Luka turns out to be right when Pratt makes a good save. With Jake off to his surgery rotation soon, he switches the remainder of his shifts with Jane so that he can work nights with Neela and be free to date Abby. At the end of the day, after Abby has finished his evaluation, he's waiting for her on her front steps.

Just as I am Weaver is spending the day working in the ER when she meets her birth mother, who has disguised herself as a patient to see Kerry. Her mom is a devout Christian, in town with her choir, and does not understand Weaver's lifestyle "choice." She offers her love, but Weaver just wants acceptance. Jake has been spending every night at Abby's apartment. Abby says it's out of convenience, but Neela thinks otherwise. Jake and Abby have trouble hiding their relationship at work, especially from Weaver. Pratt doesn't want to work with Jane. Ray gets a bedpan to the face during a fight between Carter and a Demerol junkie.

Alone in a Crowd Ellie Shore is a mother of three who has a stroke and cannot speak. While she is treated, we are inside her head, hearing her thoughts. Wendall dumps Carter on their three-month anniversary, since he's clearly still attached to Kem. Neela and Ray treat three kids with a suspicious father. Morris has applied for Chief Resident. Luka and Carter want Pratt for the job, but Pratt's not interested in it. Dubenko wants to write up a case with Abby, but is he interested in taking her on a date instead? Luka and Sam discuss kids.

Here and There Gallant and Neela have been exchanging letters regularly. Gallant struggles with the war he sees every day, while Neela is searching for her life's purpose. Gallant enlists Neela's help in getting a critically burned Iraqi girl lined up for surgery in Chicago and heads for the U.S. with 72 hours leave.

Source: TVTOME.com

I thought wondered last night if Dubenko fancied Abby. I'm glad that Gallant is going to make an appearance too.

daisy38
09-03-2005, 13:26
Oh, its gonna be great to see Gallant again, him and neela are so cute toether!! These episodes sound really good. Cheers for that SoapRach :)

Oh in the episode called Alone in a Crowd , Ellie Shore is played by Cynthia Nixon - Miranda from Sex and the City. :D

Ella.
11-03-2005, 12:45
Great episode last night (Skin), felt really sorry for Abby, will be good to see the following episodes and how the experience affects her.

I think I read somewhere that Weaver's mother is played by Sissy Spacek, is that correct or not?

SoapRach
11-03-2005, 12:50
I heard that she was lined up to be, but then she backed down so they got someone else. Not sure who though.

Alisha
24-03-2005, 23:35
Thanks for posting :)

Cuppa_Char
25-03-2005, 00:02
I'm looking foward to seeing the eppi's.

I'm intrigued about the bed-pan to Ray's face - didn't that happen to Carter last series?

I'm looking foward to Ray/Neela case with the suspicious father

gbnut
01-04-2005, 21:47
good episode last night E4. pratt was very good