PDA

View Full Version : Janine Bags A Branning

tammyy2j
09-01-2009, 16:04
Janine Butcher isnt back long before she is up to old tricks trying to land a wealthy man and she does when she bags a Branning man but which Branning is it???????

Jack, Max, Bradley or Jim

Ok i doubt its Jim

Siobhan
09-01-2009, 16:32
it might be Jack, if you see week 5 spoilers, it seems the two of them are up to something

lizann
09-01-2009, 17:49
Did Bradley give all his money to Dot?

I guessing its either Max or Jack but i doubt they would fall for Janine's tricks

Abbie
09-01-2009, 19:06
Let me think I reckon Jack, I mean everyone goes for him!

LostVoodoo
09-01-2009, 19:38
Janine and Max, oooh it would rock so much!

di marco
09-01-2009, 23:07
i think either jack or bradley, cos isnt he meant to get a new love interest soon i thought i read somewhere?

CrazyLea
09-01-2009, 23:09
I think Jack.. from the week 5 spoilers.. they're going head to head or something like that.. that's how it always starts.

Perdita
12-01-2009, 16:02
She is applying for a job at the club and starts flirting with Jack - seeing that he can't keep it in his pants, I expect that they take things further :angry:

LoobyLou84
14-01-2009, 13:42
Not quite sure which one I'm leaning more towards at the moment, torn between Bradley and Jack ...
Was thinking more Bradley as it says he's due to get a new love interest soon but not quite what his Dad had in mind or something?

But then the whole thing with Janine and Jack at the club makes sense too ... that one would probably work better to be honest

Dutchgirl
14-01-2009, 17:15
Jack and Janine unlikely couple. But I wouldn't be surprised as it is Eastenders.

no1abbafan
14-01-2009, 18:09
Here we go again with EE writers, bring in a new character (or old one back) and they give them all the story lines, They did it with the Slaters, Mitchell sisters, what about other characters who deserve a decent story line.

tammyy2j
18-01-2009, 21:59
COCKY club boss Jack Branning grabs Billy Mitchell by the neck after spending the night handcuffed to a radiator by Janine Butcher.

As we revealed last week the scheming minx gets one over on the hunk by threatening to burn him alive at his R&R night spot.

His hell finally comes to an end when he’s released by new employee Billy the following day.

But as our exclusive picture shows, Jack is in no mood to be messed around. He grabs him and demands to know where evil Janine is.

The pair then head back to Billy’s flat where Jack starts hunting for the video footage which Janine is blackmailing him with.

He finds the laptop but can’t locate the file so starts trashing the living room in a fit of rage.

Viewers will see Janine taunting Jack further by calling his mobile and smugly telling him the evidence is not in the flat. An insider on the show said: “The rivalry between Jack and Janine really intensifies.

“Janine manages to record him admitting that he’d be prepared to bump people off if necessary to get what he wants.

“And she takes great pleasure in revealing all about the footage after handcuffing him to the radiator at R&R.

“So you can imagine how mad he is by the time he gets free.

“Billy has started working for him, which was a good job really as Jack would’ve been there even longer if he hadn’t found him.

“Janine may have got one up on him at the moment but there is no way he’s going to let her get away with any of it…and you can bet she won’t see it coming.”

You can catch the drama a week on Friday.

tammyy2j
06-02-2009, 13:06
Janine Butcher tries to turn on the charm for ex step mother Peggy fiance's Archie Mitchell but fails in her attempts to bed him.

:thumbsdow

Kim
06-02-2009, 13:24
:eek: I think I said in another thread earlier that I expected something like this to happen, because of how like Suzie Janine is.

Abbie
06-02-2009, 17:08
Janine Butcher tries to turn on the charm for ex step mother Peggy fiance's Archie Mitchell but fails in her attempts to bed him.

:thumbsdow
Eewwww:sick:
Glad shes fails though

tammyy2j
25-02-2009, 17:10
Janine and evil Archie joins forces to try to get Peggy out of the election race.

Janine has now set her sights on the buying the Queen Vic.