PDA

View Full Version : Danny(home and away) Leaving????

Siobhan
30-05-2005, 11:38
I read in the SH yesterday that Danny is leaving because of the thing with the publisher and her and Scott split up...

The girl who plays her (forgotten her name now) is going to start a pop career.. did anyone else here this??

prettypayal
31-05-2005, 06:51
yeah she has left. i heard that she was doing her singing

melmarshall858
31-05-2005, 08:44
yeah it is all true she leaves within the next fortnight on our screens.Tamsin has already released a few singles and an album in austrailia since leaving

i_luv_dennis
31-05-2005, 12:04
yeah i think she is in the uk now

Jenbobber
13-06-2005, 18:39
I missed the whole danny scott split up story line as I was on holiday, could someone update me on what exactly happened?

Jen x

melmarshall858
14-06-2005, 09:30
well it all seemed a bit rushed to me - one day they were getting on as well as they ever had been - we all know they had a turbilant relationship then stafford (the man working for ian osbourne) approached danni (after seeing her walking around the bay and finding out all about her) with an offer of a publishing deal. Viv died and danni went to the city for the funeral without scott as he trusted her - till josie filled him with doubts and he tried to follow her till haylie talked him out of it and said he should trust danni and he did. stafford turned up at the funeral to support danni and took her out to lunch after to cheer her up they had too much to drink and couldn't drive home so had to stay over and so he invited her out to an important function which they attended (she called scott to explain about not being able to come home cause of the alcahol but he heard stafford say something like ill take good care of her in the background and wasnt happy) the next day she was meant to be back by dinner time but was a few hours late scott was really loosing it when danni did come back and used the excuse of a flat tire and dead battrey he made it clear he didnt believe her and they had massive arguments danni has a message on er phone and scott looks it is stafford saying "you could do better"
the next day he asked her to choose to not have her book published by stafford or to loose him - how important was their relationship she hesitated.
later on kirsty and danni were speaking and danni admitted she thought she might be able to do better than scott and didnt know if she di love him anymore he heard this and took off his commitment ring and walked out.
next thing we know we see danni packing and her engagement ring next to scotts on the side haylie and her speak and she says she is leaving and it might be for good.
she does speak to scott and says she loves him but they both know there is no going back so she walks out and it shows her in tears which is the last we see of danni

Jenbobber
14-06-2005, 11:32
What? Is she mad, scotts been brilliant to her! I thought she really loved him! Why does she think she could do better he stuck by her through everything! I cant beleive she could do that to him!

Angeltigger
23-06-2005, 20:07
not being rude but her name is Dani not Danny