PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Dance?

Emmie
29-12-2008, 17:30
Does anyone on here dance, are you with a dance school, and what styles do you do x

Abbie
29-12-2008, 17:35
I dance :D

I do pretty much everything, ballet, tap modern, street, everything apart from ballroom lol

Tannie
29-12-2008, 17:40
I use to dance :)

Geilda's school of dance :D (had such a laugh there got to many memories!)

Ballroom, Latin American and Disco :Dx

Used to go to Irish Dancing to but quit cause she kept on looking out for her daughter and her daughters friends made me mad!

Emmie
29-12-2008, 17:41
Aww wicked lol i do most things to ballet, freestyle, dieco, show dance, latin and ballroom etc whats you fave style x

Abbie
29-12-2008, 17:42
I dunno, I mean we do a lot of shows so my favourite style is just when we pick a songa nd then just do a dance to it lol :lol:

Emmie
29-12-2008, 17:43
show dance? lol abit like musical theatre but without the singing and acting hehe x

Abbie
29-12-2008, 17:45
Yeah kinda, but in out shows we dance to a lot of different songs, for example we did a dacne to Earth song in our september show, everyone loved that dance
I dont really know what to call the style of dances we do. Our dance school tries involve lots of different styles rather than stick to one thing and call it by one thing

Emmie
29-12-2008, 17:48
Yea I get you lol, we have shows with themes our last one was musicals and our next one is through the ages, so we are doing like moden day songs back to the charlston etc x

Abbie
29-12-2008, 17:49
Yeah in ours, we do at the local theatre, well the town theatre we have different sections in the show, so last time we had a disney section, and a swing section and loads of other stuff :p

Kirsty :]
29-12-2008, 17:50
I dance :)
I do pretty much the same as Abbie.

Except in a different dance school obviously lol

Abbie
29-12-2008, 17:50

:lol: and youve seen those horrible pics of me :rotfl:

what exam board are you on Emmie?

29-12-2008, 17:54

They're not horrible! lol... we have the same cool feathery hat.. apart from mine's green lol

You haven't seen the pictures of me!... Some of the stuff I've worn :ninja:

Abbie
29-12-2008, 17:54
:lol: same here, I think they are all on facebook, from our dance around show :lol:

Tannie
29-12-2008, 18:00
I use to love to dance salsa but i think that was only because we got to pick our partners and me and my best friend picked each other and just messed about intill geilda yelled at us and then we were serious but we also use to fall is well! was funny :lol:

Emmie
29-12-2008, 18:00
Haha i love hidious costumes ha, makes you really get into th dance ha x

Emmie
29-12-2008, 18:02

what exam board are you on Emmie?

IDTA x

Abbie
29-12-2008, 18:03
Oooo Im on ISTD

29-12-2008, 18:12
Aww I'm with MIDAAI

Emmie
29-12-2008, 21:34
havent heard of them x

Chris_2k11
30-12-2008, 10:19
only when drunk. LOL

Katy
30-12-2008, 13:22
same, only when i'm drunk although i have a funny feeling that isnt the type of dance you were thinking of Emmie!

I used to do Ballet and Tap when younger but not whats known as a natrual dancer, i went to gymnastics and played footy instead.

I did compete when Irish Dancing and i danced for a school then, but there were far too many injuries, i did love that though kept me really fit, although hitting the deck in the riverdance in a show was not one of my finest moments but possible the most embarrasing.

Emmie
02-01-2009, 02:13
same, only when i'm drunk although i have a funny feeling that isnt the type of dance you were thinking of Emmie!

I used to do Ballet and Tap when younger but not whats known as a natrual dancer, i went to gymnastics and played footy instead.

I did compete when Irish Dancing and i danced for a school then, but there were far too many injuries, i did love that though kept me really fit, although hitting the deck in the riverdance in a show was not one of my finest moments but possible the most embarrasing.

One of my most embarrasing moments, was when the button on my Cuban (a heeled dance show) poped off, and my show came off ha but i had to carry on dancing lmao x

CrazyLea
02-01-2009, 03:58
only when drunk. LOL
:lol: Me to. I am an amazing dancer once I've had a few lagers down me :lol:.

Bryan
02-01-2009, 12:23
i'm like most of you, only once drunk, haha! if you can call it dancing. me and my friends work the floor haha. i well love my dancing when i'm drunk, some of my friends prefer to sit down and talk in a club, but that's boring, i always drag everyone onto the dance floor lol! I'm not joking, i think it makes me loose loads of weight aswell!

Abbie
02-01-2009, 15:29
:lol: This is gonna sound totally random but I think this is the right thread for it :p

Can anyone else remember the dance mats? :p

CrazyLea
02-01-2009, 17:13
I always wanted a dance mat :crying: was so jealous of my best mate who got one for christmas one year (back in the day).

Always used to go on those dance machines in the arcades or something. << They remind me of Tucker :lol: Anyone remember Tucker?

Abbie
02-01-2009, 17:39
:lol: Tucker!!!

I always found the dance mats in the arcade really hard :p

CrazyLea
02-01-2009, 17:41
I found them okay. But I only did the easy levels :lol:.

Abbie
02-01-2009, 17:43
:lol:

I liked the one I had at home, but sometimes I would really stomp on them :rotfl: not good when your upstairs!

02-01-2009, 19:39
Aww dance mats!!! :D
I loved mine! :D

I was on the dance mat in the arcade yesterday actually :p and yeah they always remind me of Tucker too, so does "It's the, eye of the tigerrrrr"

DaVeyWaVey
03-01-2009, 13:27
I loved those dance mats! They were cool, though I could only do the easy level :D I also like to have a boogey after a few drinks :p

di marco
04-01-2009, 08:58
i used to do dancing from when i was 4 til when my dance school closed down when i was 15 :( i wanted to find another dance school but i didnt really have the time :( id love to start dancing properly again but i do too much else atm. i used to do tap, jazz and modern, and ballet although i hated ballet and so used to skip most of those lessons!

di marco
04-01-2009, 08:59
Can anyone else remember the dance mats? :p

i used to love the dance mats! we had one of the cheapo ones lol! i love playing them in the arcade but i havent used the one weve got at home for years, im not even sure where it is now!

Abbie
04-01-2009, 16:46
I used to have Dance Fever for the dance mat :D

Bryan
06-01-2009, 17:14
dance mats were hilarious, you'd always get some show off little kids on them in the arcade, thinking they were god becuase they could stomp the right patches and becuase they had an audience behind them., hilarious! losers haha!

Siobhan
06-01-2009, 17:15
I use to do pole and salsa but they cancelled the classes

I have a really cheap dance mat...

Abbie
06-01-2009, 18:26
I'd love to do pole dancing!

di marco
06-01-2009, 20:33

same. i heard its meant to be really good for you. me and my sis were going to go to these classes which are just up the road from us but they let people come in and watch and apparently loads of old pervy men go so we decided not to!

Emmie
06-01-2009, 23:25
pole dancing is amazin! for fitness and strength!!

Siobhan
07-01-2009, 10:37

same. i heard its meant to be really good for you. me and my sis were going to go to these classes which are just up the road from us but they let people come in and watch and apparently loads of old pervy men go so we decided not to!

:eek: nobody was allowed in our one.. it is brilliant fun, especially if you are not interested at all in becoming a professional pole dancer... I have a pole in my house now to practice

di marco
07-01-2009, 11:31

:eek: nobody was allowed in our one.. it is brilliant fun, especially if you are not interested at all in becoming a professional pole dancer... I have a pole in my house now to practice

i think its cos they let anyone come and watch any of the dance classes that they do there. id really like to give it a go though, it looks really fun

Siobhan
07-01-2009, 11:34
I am the worst pole dancer in history.. by the end everyone could go upside down accept me :lol: but you do get really fit and it uses all muscles in your body.. I finished and piled on the weight.. will have to start it again at home

Abbie
07-01-2009, 19:26
wow how much did the pole cost you?

Siobhan
08-01-2009, 11:13
wow how much did the pole cost you?

I got it for £52 (around 70 quid in Euro) and I had to pay 23 euro for post and package as I got it on UK site. it is called "my sexy little pole" but get the professional edition as it is more durable. you will have to put a fitting in your ceiling. If you don't want to do that, you can look for X-poles which are more expensive but much better (it is what all the pole fitness people use).. My sexy little pole is great for beginners

Don't get the peek a boo pole from Ann Summers, it keeps falling down, really rubbish