PDA

View Full Version : Another New Mitchell Bad Boy

tammyy2j
28-12-2008, 22:34
A new heartthrob will desend onto Walford looking for his long lost dad Archie Mitchell but will the hearthrob make himself known before bedding half sister Ronnie or feuding with cousin Phil - "do i hear a Shannis copying storyline again"

Abbie
28-12-2008, 22:36
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chloe O'brien
29-12-2008, 00:14
I can't contain the excitement, another Mitchell on the square.:rolleyes:

CrazyLea
29-12-2008, 00:16
Ah I hate the Mitchells!!!! Why bring more!!!! Hate them all. Though I like Phil with Shirley but that's it! Ronnie and Roxy are the worst though. Why more :crying: Can't handle it :crying:.

Emmie
29-12-2008, 00:46
:-o i lovee the mitchells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol x

Chris_2k11
29-12-2008, 01:44
I actually think the Mitchells are starting to get quite interesting again! this could be good!

Emmie
29-12-2008, 01:56
Yhh the more mitchell characters we see, the more we get to know what they are like and the secrets they have x

alan45
29-12-2008, 14:23
Whoooopie Dooooooooo!!!!!!!

Just what Deadenders needs. Another bloody Mitchell. Why dont they just change the name of the show to Mitchellenders. Another heart throb who will be as pitiful an actor as the other plank of wood that was one half of the abysmal SHANNIS nonsense.

Way to go EE. Glad to see you are still catering for your 14 yr old fanbase.:thumbsdow

Bad Wolf
29-12-2008, 18:51
not another "long lost" story

alan45
29-12-2008, 19:29
Yet another useless addition to a useless FAIRHHHMALLIE

lizann
05-01-2009, 15:59
I thought Grant was returning again????

Bryan
05-01-2009, 16:27
another mitchell can only be a good thing for the show! best family in Albert Square! They make Eastenders :D

Abbie
05-01-2009, 17:58

I hope so :D

Katy
05-01-2009, 21:08
where do they all come from! There worse than the dingles for relatives appearing all over the show

di marco
06-01-2009, 19:50
i dont mind the mitchells at the moment but im in 2 minds over whether this new mitchell and storyline will be good or not so i wont judge til i see it

sindydoll
06-01-2009, 20:24
not another mitchell :wall:

alan45
06-01-2009, 23:19
another mitchell can only be a good thing for the show! best family in Albert Square! They make Eastenders :D

They are the only family in Mitchel Square thanks to the unimaginative so called scriptwriters.

tammyy2j
07-01-2009, 12:21

They are the only family in Mitchel Square thanks to the unimaginative so called scriptwriters.

I do think there is more Brannings in the Square now

Max and Tanya and their kids, Suzy, Bradley, Jack, Dot, Jim, Bianca and her brood

alan45
07-01-2009, 12:32

I do think there is more Brannings in the Square now

Max and Tanya and their kids, Suzy, Bradley, Jack, Dot, Jim, Bianca and her brood

Maybe so but everything seems to revolve around the ubiquitous Mitchell clan and their poison dwarf mother. Just who do they think they are. All they are are failed gangsters who own a back street boozer which has been the centre of more dodgy dealings and dodgy storylines than anything else.

JustJodi
07-01-2009, 21:55
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: >>>>>>>NOT....... EE seems to be catering to the teeny bopper set..:rolleyes:
We have just ( cough cough) gotten used to the Mitchell sisters and their horrible Daddy , now they are dredging up yet another "long lost" Mitchell.. geeze:thumbsdow

Why not just bring back Sam or Grant ??? Well maybe not Sam cos I am sure there is an outstanding warrant for her arrest ???:ninja:

JustJodi
07-01-2009, 21:57

Omg I hope so...:lol:

RuebenClara
19-01-2009, 23:14
where do they all come from! There worse than the dingles for relatives appearing all over the show
The Dingles are interbred and an extremely religious family, when it comes to breeding and drinking!

Maybe this new Mitchell is Theo, this new character? A black Mitchell? How great! This has been every black person's dream. We made it into the White House, why not the Mitchell family?!

di marco
20-01-2009, 22:49
The Dingles are interbred and an extremely religious family, when it comes to breeding and drinking!

Maybe this new Mitchell is Theo, this new character? A black Mitchell? How great! This has been every black person's dream. We made it into the White House, why not the Mitchell family?!

i dont think its going to be him, hes meant to have some sort of link to patrick so i doubt hed be linked to the mitchells as well

tammyy2j
21-01-2009, 12:49

:lol:

Theo is linked to Patrick Trueman

Perdita
21-01-2009, 12:52
Perhaps Patrick does his family tree and finds out he is related to the Mitchells :lol:

di marco
19-02-2009, 21:36
There's been an interesting EastEnders rumour circulating the internet over the last number of weeks suggesting that Archie Mitchell (Larry Lamb) has a secret, estranged son that nobody - including his daughters Ronnie (Samantha Janus) and Roxy (Rita Simons) - knows about.

It's been suggested that the unknown sibling is to turn up at his father's wedding to Peggy (Barbara Windsor).

However, after checking things out with those in the know, I can confirm that there are no current plans to introduce a long-lost son of Archie Mitchell.

Abbie
20-02-2009, 17:01
yay thats good :D

Chloe O'brien
21-02-2009, 00:33
No they will be saving that plot for the Christmas episode.

Abbie
21-02-2009, 12:31
:rotfl: the sad thing is thats probably true

Florijo
26-03-2009, 13:53
Personally I would actually quite like this to happen now. If Archie is staying around (personally I hope he is) after the reveal, then he could do with someone on his side - enter secret son.

I've never been keen on the Mitchells but It would be quite fun to watch Peggy and Phil battle for the Vic with Archie, his secret son and Janine. I dislike Peggy (two-faced hyprocrite that she is) so it would be pretty fun to watch although no doubt Peg would win in the end as she always has to have the Vic :thumbsdow

Lysette
26-03-2009, 13:55
hmmmmm:cool:

miccisy
26-03-2009, 15:03
But isnt the vic phil's?

Archie married Peggy to get his hands on the vic (im guessing) but doesnt Phil own it, therefore Archie wouldnt be able to claim it in the divorce or owt like that.

Ronnie_1
26-03-2009, 17:07
They might bring Danny Dyer in to play him

di marco
28-03-2009, 15:55
Personally I would actually quite like this to happen now. If Archie is staying around (personally I hope he is) after the reveal, then he could do with someone on his side - enter secret son.

i was under the impression he was only on a one year contract, might be wrong though

tammyy2j
05-06-2009, 11:47
On another forum they mention Archie could be Grant or Phil or Sam's real father :thumbsdow

Kim
05-06-2009, 12:01
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: >>>>>>>NOT....... EE seems to be catering to the teeny bopper set..:rolleyes:
We have just ( cough cough) gotten used to the Mitchell sisters and their horrible Daddy , now they are dredging up yet another "long lost" Mitchell.. geeze:thumbsdow

Why not just bring back Sam or Grant ??? Well maybe not Sam cos I am sure there is an outstanding warrant for her arrest ???:ninja:

Sam's returning and will be played by Daniella Westbrook. I wonder what imaginative explanation they think up to get her out of that one :searchme: It's a bit harder to get out of than getting Phil out of the set up.

Chloe O'brien
06-06-2009, 00:27
Picture the scene in the kitchen of the vic, Peggy is sittling at the table with a bottle of brandy for lunch. Phil comes in and asks whats wrong. Peggy gives him a sob story that is broken and depressed she needs her family around her, she needs Sam. She instructs Phil to go and bring Sam back no matter that she has a murder conviction out against her. She just wants her home. Mr Beetroot jumps to the rescue and pledges to bring her back. "Anything for you Ma"

Kim
06-06-2009, 00:37
Picture the scene in the kitchen of the vic, Peggy is sittling at the table with a bottle of brandy for lunch. Phil comes in and asks whats wrong. Peggy gives him a sob story that is broken and depressed she needs her family around her, she needs Sam. She instructs Phil to go and bring Sam back no matter that she has a murder conviction out against her. She just wants her home. Mr Beetroot jumps to the rescue and pledges to bring her back. "Anything for you Ma"

At least he does what he says he will do for her most of the time, unlike Nick.

Chloe O'brien
06-06-2009, 00:46
Nick was never meant to be a good son he was bad to the core and EE have to keep him like that it was just the poxy writers that let him down. Nick should have wiped the floor with the other so called baddies from soapland. Instead he was made a fool off.