PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives spoilers!!!

soap_gal_
08-03-2005, 09:58
Twists, turns and teases ahead on Wisteria Lane
By William Keck, USA TODAY
Spoiler alert! So what's brewing on Wisteria Lane?

Housewives Creator Marc Cherry will out one character later on — it could be Bree's husband, Rex (Steven Culp) (but it's Bree's son Andrew!!!)
ABC

Series creator Marc Cherry and his housewives offer up a few teases they hope will keep viewers tuning in through November sweeps and beyond.

• The biggest news: Later this season, someone will die. "We've gone to great pains to keep that secret," says Cherry. "We want it to be a little bit shocking. It's stunning when someone who's a huge part of the show dies."

• It will be revealed, through flashback, that one of the housewives was molested as a girl, which will explain some of her odd behavior today (Gabrielle!!!)

• Expect seductress Edie (Nicollette Sheridan) to set her sights on another unsuspecting Wisterian male. "One man, who we have already seen, will be causing trouble with Edie," teases Sheridan.

• Cherry — who, along with a couple of writers on his staff, is gay — says he is committed to outing one of the characters as homosexual "around Season 3." Marcia Cross (Bree) suspects Bree's husband might just be the one.

• The writer/producer also knows how his whole saga will conclude after his anticipated seven-year run. He'll have one of the women leave Wisteria Lane, just as Sex and the City''s Carrie moved (temporarily) to Paris in the final episodes. But, Cherry teases, "I have my own little twisted idea of how I want to do it."

No surprise there.

crazyjkh
08-03-2005, 22:15
Sounds like some more great story lines coming up! can't wait to watch them. Which series is being shown on channel 4 at the moment on a Wednesday at 10pm? how many more episodes are there? i don't want it to end, what will i have to look forward to on a wednesday? :eek:

soap_gal_
09-03-2005, 12:50
1) There are about 5 more episodes I think because the USA is 5 episodes ahead of us.
2) Series 1 is being shown on C4 at the moment, but there is going to be six more series, one for the next six years. There's even possibility of a spin-off.
3) On Wednesday, Bree's husband, Rex, has a heart attack when he is having sex with Maisy Gibbons (the woman who bribed Lynette into making the children's costumes). Lynette records her nanny looking after her kids. Susan and Mike find Zach in Susan's house and Mike takes him back home and gives him a card to 'call him whenever he wants'. Finally, Gabrielle visits Carlos in prison and he tells her to burn some documents hidden in a secret hole in the wall of the wardrobe. Also, in the hole is his passport which he asks her to bring, so that he can get out of prison and visit his mum (Mama Solis). However, Gabrielle burns all of the documents and the passport at the end of the episode because she doesn't believe that he had nothing to do with it. :D

peggy's mum
09-03-2005, 15:22
I have to say that I immediately thought that Rex was gay right from Episode 3, what else would the reason be for not wanting Bree? Ok, ok, I know she cleans a lot but it that reason enough?

funtimefreckles
09-03-2005, 17:51
i thought that it was bree's son andrew who was gay??

peggy's mum
10-03-2005, 13:37
Well funtime Freckles, last night's episode blew that one right out of the water did't it? Just loved Bree's response - go get him girl! :D

SoapRach
10-03-2005, 13:50
Hmmm I've just realised that I must have fallen asleep! Last i remember, Bree was looking at the chart in the hospital and saw the name of the person who brought him in. Can anyone help and fill me in?

peggy's mum
10-03-2005, 14:18
Well.....
He awakes to find Bree in the hospital room and she makes all lovey sounds saying how frightened she was that he would die and he holds her hand and says he is sorry for worrying her. She then asks if he is well enough to hear what she has to tell him and he says "yes". Then....... she sits on the bed and lowers her head right down to him and says, "I know you still love me because Maisy Gibbons told me" he looks shocked and she continues and says I am so pleased you did not die because she is going to find the most evil lawyer she can and totally destroy him and enjoy doing it. He looks quite amazed and she leaves - go, go girl

SoapRach
10-03-2005, 15:02
Yay - go Bree! I did feel sorry for her before so I'm glad she's got some strength.

sham05
16-03-2005, 15:35
I love Bree, she's so immaculate, perfect , it would be interesting to see her when she changes, and size 8 and shes 40 sumthin and has got 2 kids not realistic but I luv watchin it :) lol
ShamO5
xxx

peggy's mum
16-03-2005, 16:10
Is that a U.S. size 8 or european size 8? because if it is U.S. sizing then she is a 10-12 which I think is more likely. However I have to agree she is so immaculate, just love her hair. My fave person though is Terry Hatcher, she looks just realistic enough, although a great figure, she does have a few (very few lines) but I like that.

soap_gal_
20-03-2005, 17:22
Is that a U.S. size 8 or european size 8? because if it is U.S. sizing then she is a 10-12 which I think is more likely. However I have to agree she is so immaculate, just love her hair. My fave person though is Terry Hatcher, she looks just realistic enough, although a great figure, she does have a few (very few lines) but I like that.
Have you seen her in the new Elton John video? It looks like an advertisement for DH!

peggy's mum
21-03-2005, 13:06
No I have'nt, which video is that? :cheer:

funtimefreckles
21-03-2005, 17:41
yeh, which video is this, im quite intrigued now.

funtimefreckles
21-03-2005, 17:42
oh yeh and whats, DH??

Trinity
22-03-2005, 16:25
Doh! This is the Desperate Housewives board - DH?

funtimefreckles
22-03-2005, 19:35
oh no, i fell so stupid. sorry and thanx

soap_gal_
22-03-2005, 22:17
The video for his new single

peggy's mum
23-03-2005, 13:27
Have you all seen that Ryan O'Neal is making a come back in Desperate Housewives, havn't seen him in a soap since Peyton Place (Joke) wonder if it will restart his career and which of the housewives he will go after

soap_gal_
26-03-2005, 18:33
Have you all seen that Ryan O'Neal is making a come back in Desperate Housewives, havn't seen him in a soap since Peyton Place (Joke) wonder if it will restart his career and which of the housewives he will go after

He plays Lynette's father-in-law in next Wednesday's episode.

funtimefreckles
27-03-2005, 17:14
cool, thanks for clearing it up, i'm a tad slow! hehe

Katy
27-03-2005, 17:22
I love desperate Housewives. The spoilers sound good

willow
27-03-2005, 18:57
DH is fab but on a bit late so i keep missing the ends of the eps!!