PDA

View Full Version : who's that person in walford?

crumpet
29-05-2005, 14:24
a big limo pulled up outside the vic on a sunday morning, 1 person climbed out, it was a stunning teenage girl dressed in black so noone would recognise her!
black boots, blac hat, black everything!

she walked up to the vic and ordered an orange juice. she didn't tell anyone what age she was though she said she was under 18 so she could only have orange juice or non alchohol

mystery girl: oi lady! give us another orange juice!

rosie miller turned round because mysterygirl had shouted at her and the face on the mystery girls face went white she dropped down from the bar and ran out!

MG's mobile went off at that moment, it was leo!

MG hung up because at that point, a girl had come up with a baby

MG: stacy! you have been busy ! you're only 16 AND you have a kid!

stacy:o god, i thought i got rid of you in science when i dropped out of school!

mg: yeAH i came back though!

stacy: this is my aunt morrines kid freddie though,

mg: here, do ya wanna listen to my boyfriends voice? he's dead cute, aparently he's a dad to this girl called aleesha!

stacy went whiter than what mg had in the vic

stacy decided to see if that was the same person because leo was stacy's 3rd cousin removed!

stacy: um yeah alright then

mg: yeah, leo? ere talk to my mate

stacy took the phone and yelled through it

stacy: look, i know demi, she's my mate and you are the sickest 3rd cousin removed ever! what's gonna happen to aleesha when she grows up?

mg: hang on? stacy, YOU are the sicko around here, leo is NOT a dad, he slept with me yesterday and thats that! and he told me that he wasn't a dad!
and you aren't related to him! you're a lyer!

leo: look stacy, meet me at the bins, tonight at 8:o clock don't be late

mg took the mobile and said

mg: don't worry, ill make it up to you!

stacy: ok you'd betta have a good explanation though! shew texted through leo's mobile

leo texted back through stacy's mobile saying

leo: dnt wrry i have

that night, stacy and leo met by the bins and leo told stacy all that happened

leo: look, my dad yeah..............

(what did he say? find out in the to be coninued next bit!!!) :eek:

di marco
30-05-2005, 12:17
great! :D good first part! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
30-05-2005, 16:12
leo: my dad told me that if i didn't sleep with that mg and be her girlfriend then he'd blow me up! with a bomb missile thing!

stacy: poor you, listen, i'll yell at him when we both tell him and mg to leave us and demi alone!

leo: um, ok, i hope that works,

stacy: in case you havent noticed, last time smthink like this happened i yelled at him and he looked dead scared

leo: ok, can we go and see mg now?

stacy: ok, lets go, aunt kat gave me loads of money she is well cool now

leo: wow!

stacy: ok, , (it was 1 o clock in the morning and they planned to go at 3 in the morning)

stacy began to shiver , it was on ly 1 30 in the morning so leo held stacy very close so she could get warmer (not a love thing, they are cousins who look out for each other) it was 3 o clock and they caught a bus to walford, stacy knew were mg was

they knocked on the archies and mg came out

mg: leo, come to sleep here tonight?

leo: no, look, my dad forced me to be your boyfriend

mg: what! and now stacy skater

stacy:SLATER!

mg: whateva! now stacy's your girlfriend?

leo: no, she's my cousin and stacy will have to kick your but unless you tell my dad you aren't my girlfriend and the deals off!

mg: but he'll kill me!

stacy: trust me, he's scared of me

mg: ok

she rang up leo's dad and stacy yelled at him and he never botjhered any1 again

mg: thankyou!

stacy: now look, stop pretending that you are mystery girl, you're mickey miller's sister!
you are a niece and you have 1 step brother and his twin sister demi

mg: yeah but you don't know my name!

stacy: yes i do! it's .........

(to be continued)

di marco
30-05-2005, 16:20
great! :D good on stacey and her big gob! :) more soon please, cant wait

crumpet
30-05-2005, 16:39
:( this is the last part of this script :(

stacy: yeah i do! it's dawn miller!

dawn: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU COW, YOU ********* I HATE YOU NOW LEO WILL NEVER WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME!

stacy: well, leo and i had better be going home, o yeah, leo, you can sleep in my room, princess zoe aint in tonight,

leo: thanks!

and the two of the went dwn the road holding hands (not as in love like, they are cousins remember)
THE END! WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?

di marco
30-05-2005, 16:47
great! :D sad to see its the end though! :)

crumpet
30-05-2005, 16:54
i'm writing a sequel to it though soon when i've finished my other scripts