PDA

View Full Version : Dr Who last night (28th may)

Bad Wolf
29-05-2005, 12:06
the episode was once again brilliant, the team did an amazing job i'm so please that the little boy survived

it works on so many levels- there is stuff that the kids really would not understand but adults do!

Meh
29-05-2005, 12:22
the episode was once again brilliant, the team did an amazing job i'm so please that the little boy survived

it works on so many levels- there is stuff that the kids really would not understand but adults do!

Are you my mommy?

It was a good episode, but has anyone noticed how the majority of episodes seem to be on Earth rather than an alien planet?

Bad Wolf
29-05-2005, 12:25
yup, next week they are in cardiff and then at some point the big bro house!!- really i read in a magazine(with pictures) they get stuck in a parallel reality tv universe, the dr is on big bro and rose on the weakest link with Anne Droid (voiced by anne robinson)

cant wait!!!!

Meh
29-05-2005, 12:33
Must watch that one. Dr Who in Big Brother :lol:

Treacle
29-05-2005, 12:51
I missed it and am so upset but will be getting to see it somehow.

Bad Wolf
29-05-2005, 12:53
Doctor Who – Bad Wolf Ep 12/13

The Tardis crew fight for their lives on the Game Station in

Russell T Davies’s penultimate adventure through time and space.

The Doctor, Rose and Captain Jack have to fight for their lives

on board the Game Station, but a far more dangerous threat is

lurking, just out of sight.The Doctor realises that the entire human

race has been blinded to the threat on its doorstep, and

Armageddon is fast approaching.

Christopher Eccleston plays The Doctor, Billie Piper plays Rose,

John Barrowman plays Captain Jack Harkness, Camille Coduri plays

Jackie Tyler, Noel Clarke plays Mickey Smith and special guest star Anne Robinson plays Anne Droid.

Bad Wolf
29-05-2005, 12:54
ha ha reality tv is the end of the world. genius!

Treacle
29-05-2005, 12:58
LOL, I can't believe I missed Doctor Who. I don't know how it happened. I thought it was Sunday.

Bad Wolf
29-05-2005, 12:59
it's all over soon....sob

.:Kitz:.
29-05-2005, 13:13
my friend said the 'Are you my mommy' thing was freaky, I myself, missed it due to the fact i was nackered but she said it was weird but she's enjoying it.

Bad Wolf
29-05-2005, 13:19
Billie Piper is to earn £120,000 after agreeing to star in four extra episodes of Doctor Who.

The actress announced that she was quitting the show last week, and originally planned to star in just three episodes of the show's second series.

However, Billie, who plays Rose Tyler, will now appear in seven episodes of the next series.

"It's great news she's on board for more," an insider told The People.

EastEnders star Michelle Ryan and Spooks cast-member Keeley Hawes are amongst the actresses rumoured to be replacing Billie.

from ds

Treacle
29-05-2005, 15:15
Don't worry Rach we are getting another series.

di marco
30-05-2005, 12:09
i saw that epi, it was great. the little boy was kinda freaky though! i like the ones that are in 2 parts, the one parter ones seem to be a bit crammed together

dddMac1
30-05-2005, 12:54
Brill Episode

Katy
30-05-2005, 13:33
i have never missed an episode but i can never really understand whats going on. i'm a bit thich like that. lol
Its really well done but do you not think that its a bit scary for 7.00

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:35
Its really well done but do you not think that its a bit scary for 7.00

i thought it was a bit scary for 7pm but my mum just said that its always been on early and always been scary!

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:36
i have never missed an episode

i havent either. i wasnt going to watch it to start with as i thought it looked boring but my dad persuaded me to watch the first one and im so glad he did cos im hooked!

Bad Wolf
30-05-2005, 13:37
hopefully they will out the really scary bits on the dvd, i read that the last two episodes had to be cut as they featured noises of the skull cracking when they morphed in to the gas mask thing???? ewwww

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:38
but i can never really understand whats going on. i'm a bit thich like that. lol

its not just you! me and my sis were watching the one with roses dad in it and we were confused to start with, but when my mum watched it later and we asked her if she was confused she told us that we are obviously stupid as it wasnt confusing! i understood in the end but to start with i didnt understand what all the red bits were!

Meh
30-05-2005, 13:39
i havent either. i wasnt going to watch it to start with as i thought it looked boring but my dad persuaded me to watch the first one and im so glad he did cos im hooked!

The new series has got most people I know hooked, especially children. I showed my nephew the old series of Doctor Who (Tom Baker era) and he wasn't too impressed with the effects!

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:39
hopefully they will out the really scary bits on the dvd, i read that the last two episodes had to be cut as they featured noises of the skull cracking when they morphed in to the gas mask thing???? ewwww

that sounds disgusting, that really would have freaked out little kids! the whole face turning into a gas mask was freaky enough as it was!

Bad Wolf
30-05-2005, 13:40
and the "are you my mummy?" over and over, it was like a horror film

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:40
The new series has got most people I know hooked, especially children. I showed my nephew the old series of Doctor Who (Tom Baker era) and he wasn't too impressed with the effects!

thats why i didnt want to watch it to start with as the clips id seen of the older series had put me off!

Katy
30-05-2005, 13:41
i wasnt going to watch it either but my dad watched it and he said it was really good so i decided to watch it on bbc three later and it was amazing. My dad always knows whats going on and me and my mum are like what ????????

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:42
and the "are you my mummy?" over and over, it was like a horror film

oh i found that bit funny. though one of my teachers at school came up silently behind us on the monday after the first part and said in a little kids voice are you my mummy and it really scared me! i was the only one as no one else had seen it, he really made me jump lol!

Bad Wolf
30-05-2005, 13:43
oh i found that bit funny. though one of my teachers at school came up silently behind us on the monday after the first part and said in a little kids voice are you my mummy and it really scared me! i was the only one as no one else had seen it, he really made me jump lol!

genius. you have a very cool teacher!

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:46
genius. you have a very cool teacher!

yeh hes our drama teacher and hes like that all the time, trying to be funny and doing impressions. we had an aftershow party for the show we had and his dancing was hilarious. i dont know many teachers who would make a complete fool of themselves like that! all the younger kids were really laughing at him, they couldnt believe it!

Bad Wolf
30-05-2005, 13:48
its cool when they act like that, it shows they are human. a few lectures came out for drinks at christmas, very freaky sat in the student bar with teachers, you could tell the undergrads thought we were mental

hopefully we should get more of them out on friday- we are plotting an all day thing

any hoo, back to dr who!!!

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:50
yep we should get back to dr who, gone slightly off topic, ooops sorry!

Bad Wolf
30-05-2005, 13:59
how will the series end? will it be a huge cliff hanger or just like a normal story line except the next one will be the new series

i think something bad will happen- christopher eccleston needs to be in peril so he can regenerate in to david tennant

Meh
30-05-2005, 21:28
how will the series end? will it be a huge cliff hanger or just like a normal story line except the next one will be the new series

i think something bad will happen- christopher eccleston needs to be in peril so he can regenerate in to david tennant

Regeneration scenes should be good. Peter Davidson/Colin Baker regeneration is the best so far in The Caves Of Androzani. Oh and Peri was just delightful :wub:

di marco
30-05-2005, 22:21
how will the series end?

erm dunno. how do they normally end?

Meh
30-05-2005, 22:35
erm dunno. how do they normally end?

Normally have an end of series big story, in this case I should imagine it to be the doctor regenerating.

di marco
31-05-2005, 07:41
Normally have an end of series big story, in this case I should imagine it to be the doctor regenerating.

right thanks. thats sounds cool

Bad Wolf
31-05-2005, 09:23
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just read heat and in the reality tv episode jack the american gets a make over from trinny and susanna (they are androids too) and davina mccall does a voice over when the dr is in big bro!!!!!!!!!!!

how cool is that!!!!

di marco
31-05-2005, 09:40
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just read heat and in the reality tv episode jack the american gets a make over from trinny and susanna (they are androids too) and davina mccall does a voice over when the dr is in big bro!!!!!!!!!!!

how cool is that!!!!

wow that sounds so cool! cant wait til that epi

Bad Wolf
31-05-2005, 09:43
it will be the best episode ever, reality tv and dr who combined!!!!! genius idea!!!

Meh
31-05-2005, 10:51
Wonder if the BB characters will be as weird as the current ones?!

brenda1971
31-05-2005, 12:24
I am going to miss christopher eccleston and billie piper when they leave

di marco
31-05-2005, 12:24
me too, theyre doing a great job!