PDA

View Full Version : tonights episode - 7th March

chance
07-03-2005, 21:45
since when did karena start doing drugs? is it just me or has thet girls always got her hair in her mouth? ijm tired of chrissie doin those stupid little smiles after she thinks shes got one over on sam,its so unrealistic.

Hi, just a friendly reminder, when you're making a topic about a certain nights episode could you please put the date in the title? This stops confusion when threads are read later on.

Alisha
07-03-2005, 22:10
About Kareena, I was thinking that too. That was so out of character and pointless. Are we suppose to swallow this?

As for Chrissie, I thought she was hillarious in her 'fake' phonecall! Quality stuff! I do prefer Chrissie over Sam though. Sam's in it up to her neck too. She thinks that she's in power but she's doesn't. Chrissie will out smart her and she is a strong character. Though I must add that its getting really annoying watching Chrissie and Sam bicker in ever episode since Den's death-its getting repeative!

chance
07-03-2005, 22:23
all to our own but i cant stick chrissie,i must be the only one though as i have seen over the weeks that people seem to adore her,i didnt mind her to begin with but over time she has become really annoying for my liking.im not really a sam fan either and def not zoe or little mo for that matter,god thinking about it is there anyone i do like? lol

Cherryz
07-03-2005, 23:11
all i could think of was Danny could have at least been considerate enough to clear the desk first ;) hehe.

Torrie
07-03-2005, 23:43
Those Walford girls definitely know how to trade up, lol - Chrissie swaps Den for Jake and Sasha swaps Adi for Danny! Good move, girls! :D

Cherryz
07-03-2005, 23:53
dont Danny and Sasha go well together?!

Torrie
08-03-2005, 00:00
Yeah, much more so than Sasha and Adi. It was sweet at the start when Sasha changed Adi for the better and he got more confident and everything, but he's turning back into an old woman again!

flipflop
08-03-2005, 00:16
They go better together than Danny and Sam, I dont think she is that fun enough for him ;) I am loving Chrissie at the moment. :p

Treacle
08-03-2005, 00:22
Kareena asked Tariq for some drugs in the club a while back too I think it was the 20th anniversary episode or thereabouts.

Claire
08-03-2005, 09:15
They go better together than Danny and Sam, I dont think she is that fun enough for him ;) I am loving Chrissie at the moment. :p

Yeah, her pretend conversation with Den in the Vic was great :)
I actually prefer Danny with Sasha than Adi, they look more like a couple.