PDA

View Full Version : Steve McFadden returns to EastEnders

Jade
24-02-2005, 12:06
Sorry if its old news!! - Official Press Release from BBC.

Steve McFadden is to return to EastEnders to reprise his role as Phil Mitchell in early spring.

Phil was last seen on screen on Christmas Day 2003, when he was on the run from the law after being set up for an armed heist by arch enemy Den Watts.

Phil has been on the run ever since and would be unaware that his assets (Queen Vic, Snooker Hall, Arches and café) have been swindled from sister Sam by Den Watts and Marcus Christie.

Says Steve of his return to EastEnders: "I can't wait to get back to EastEnders and settle a few scores."

ps you are allowed to copy articles and programme info direct from BBC if you name the source.

crazygirl
24-02-2005, 12:10
i cant wait until phil comes back, what a storyline he has on his return sam selling everything

diesel
24-02-2005, 12:21
I didnt realise it was that long ago since we last saw him, god time flys, it will be good to see how he gets written back in, where is he going to live for a start?

crazygirl
24-02-2005, 12:25
I didnt realise it was that long ago since we last saw him, god time flys, it will be good to see how he gets written back in, where is he going to live for a start?
yea where is he gonna live? i cant see him living at minty's!! and andy has left his house to pat, this is going to be an interesting one :D

Louise McArthey
24-02-2005, 12:26
I wonder how he's going to be written back into it again aswell - i mean isnt he supposed to be on the run ......... how are they going to explain that, one of the most wanted men in walford turns up and the police arnt going to arrest him?? Very strange. Unless they'll just forget about the "wanted criminal" bit..

Jade
24-02-2005, 12:58
Although he could get framed for Dens murder by Crissie? Motive!!

Although there is no way Sam would allow that to happen

*JSW*
24-02-2005, 13:03
I wonder how they'll write him back... I hope they don't try to re-create the past...

Gemmajen
24-02-2005, 14:47
Phil is wanted for armed robbery or something isn't he, hmmm I wonder how the EE writers are going to find a way round this :rolleyes:

As for enemies, Dennis had better watch his back :eek: but then again Phil is no match for Dennis :D