PDA

View Full Version : lucy jo hudson

chance
07-03-2005, 22:37
i think tonights acting from lucy was the best ive seen since she has been in it and no im not taking the pee,i think the way she cried,shook,sudden little outbursts were very realistic,its just a shame you see she has the potencial now she has been axed.very good episode from her,just hope they dont go dragging it out for months.

*JSW*
08-03-2005, 13:05
I'm actually sad Lucy-joe Hudson and kathryn Hunt are leaving :(

There acting has been superb through the last few episodes and shows why they got the parts they did in Corrie. They certainly deserve to win some awards for their acting in this storyline. Their portrayal of the guilty and grieving daughter and Mother has been so realistic and well planned and acted. The different camera shots moving from down the street after the body was discovered made you feel like you were a part of the action. ED could really learn from this. Its what keeps the viewers enthralled!

Lennie
08-03-2005, 13:25
I agree, the acting has been fantastic especially by Lucy Jo

dddMac1
08-03-2005, 14:13
i wonder if craig will ever find out the truth before they leave? shame to loose Lucy Jo Hudson and Kathryn Hunt cause there Fantastic Actresses

badactor
08-03-2005, 14:31
Yes she was pretty good.. very believable with all that crying.
Pity she didnt clock martin over the head though, i cannot bear the guys wooden delivery of his dialogue any longer,
the guys rotting with woodworm. :rolleyes:

Apologies to martin platt fans... no offence. its just personal. ;)

*JSW*
08-03-2005, 14:39
Well they were never popular and right at the last minute when they're about to leave, they're good and peopel like them!

emseyd
08-03-2005, 16:22
i really enjoy the way kathryn hunt is playing her character. struggling with loving and hating her daughter both at the same time! great storyline and well worthy of awards and recognition!

hellsbells
09-03-2005, 15:50
I find both characters very irritating. There's only so much of Katy's wailing a viewer can take. I've never really liked her and so find it difficult to sypmathise with what she's going through. I just wish they'd focus on something else as a bit of light relief. Corrie's getting as depressing as Eastenders.

dddMac1
09-03-2005, 15:58
I find both characters very irritating. There's only so much of Katy's wailing a viewer can take. I've never really liked her and so find it difficult to sypmathise with what she's going through. I just wish they'd focus on something else as a bit of light relief. Corrie's getting as depressing as Eastenders.

i agree

~Sooz~
11-03-2005, 14:41
I had to turn off the first episode after the murder as I was finding it very hard to believe and wasn't that impressed with the acting BUT the two episodes after that I thought the acting was brilliant and sat with a lump in my throat in a lot of their scenes.

I was a bit indifferent with Katy but always liked Angela's character - especially when her and Tommy were having a laugh, usually with Craig.

wholemealbread
12-03-2005, 19:41
I agree with "Chance" and "JSW" I really couldn't stand Katy's character before the murder, but the acting from her and her mum since then has been exceptional. Awards for BOTH definitely, I think Kathryn Hunt is so attractive and I would like to see her in an episode of "Fat Friends" I realise this has nothing to do with Corrie, but I'm sure she will be in demand when she leaves Corrie, hope so, anyway Well done Both......

badactor
15-03-2005, 13:12
It was at the start, but the pair's acting notably kateeeey's has strictly become limited and one dimensional ever since, the weeping, the shaking the mood swings, the shouting has become tiresome... eastenders like. :rolleyes:
The quicker lucy jo hudson gets written out the better, corrie was much better last night when it concentrated on ray,ken deirdre and chesney and the croppers, real charactors that you actually care about.