PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds - Series 4 - Spoilers/Sypnosis

Jojo
08-11-2008, 09:31
I've found some episode sypnosis for this series. Haven't been able to find out when its coming to Living TV again though yet.

Post any others you find in this thread..

Jojo
08-11-2008, 09:33
Hotch's SUV explodes leaving Kate (the head of the NYC’s FBI office) seriously injured. Hotch fights to keep Kate alive as the team tracks down the terrorists responsible for the bombing. They discover the bombing is a diversion so that the terrorists can carry out an assassination of a VIP undergoing medical treatment at a nearby hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slight cop out - I thought it would be a regular, not someone that we'd only just met...

Jojo
08-11-2008, 09:33
Recent murders are linked to a serial killer who was executed a year ago. The team determines that a woman who was in love with the deceased serial killer is completing his work as a testament to her love for him.

Jojo
08-11-2008, 09:34
Prentiss and Reid go undercover with Child Services, to investigate possible abuse charges of children in an underground cult and get caught inside the compound when a federal raid goes bad. They have to help the team from the inside as they try and resolve the ensuing hostage situation with the extremely charismatic cult leader. Luke Perry guest stars at the cult leader.

Jojo
08-11-2008, 09:34
The team tracks down an UnSub who abducts, tortures, and kills couples who frequent his motel in a resort area. Agents Morgan, Prentiss, and Hotchner raid a roadside motel that maybe the site of a couple's kidnapping. Wil Wheaton guest stars as a motel manager.

Jojo
08-11-2008, 09:35
The BAU is called in when a series of killings occur in rural areas around railroad tracks. Their investigation leads them to a homeless train jumper riding the rails. This Unsub murders couples and then spends days in their homes absorbing their lives.

Jojo
08-11-2008, 09:36
A serial killer abducts a child, keeps him alive for seven days then smothers him to death. The team is called in when another child is abducted. They discover and stop the perpetrator of the crime -- a woman who went insane when her newborn infant was taken from her seven days after giving birth. On a parallel track, Reid is plagued by dreams of a murder from his childhood (finding a murdered child in his basement). At the end of this episode, he "completes" the dream and realizes -- or so he thinks -- that it was his estranged father who killed the child in his dreams.

pookie1968uk
02-03-2009, 23:59
the new season starts on friday 6th march on living at 9pm. i cant wait!!!
i have to keep watching all the repeats!!!!

Trinity
04-07-2009, 07:45
I only started watching this buy accident last week - I have no idea which series I am watching either - some episodes in the afternoon (I have been off ill) another on Virgin in the evening and one on Living in the evening.

Fab show - why have I never noticed it before!

Jojo
04-07-2009, 12:08
Every Friday night on Living is the newest series and then the afternoon ones, or Virgin ones are repeats - they're all fantastic - I've loved this show for years!

Trinity
04-07-2009, 12:44
You have great taste :bow: