PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS CULLUMS SECRET?? pure speculation

JustJodi
07-11-2008, 15:58
Ok gang,, lets discuss what we think might be Cullums secret ...

here is my take:

hes got a couple of kids that need to be taken care of in the back ground, and wants to find a wife to take care of them :searchme:

CrazyLea
07-11-2008, 15:59
I don't think so. He doesn't seem the kind to have a kid - or want to find a wife. I reckon it's going to be something stupid.

Siobhan
07-11-2008, 16:13
he probably had to go to a home for a while and he was whipped of something.. or he had a major accident in a car with him mother and she died. or he was raped when he was younger by a gang of paedophiles

tammyy2j
07-11-2008, 16:18
I think he was abused or raped

LostVoodoo
07-11-2008, 22:08
my first thought was a self-harming phase when he was younger.

my second thought is that it is something to do with his mum. where is she? why do neither he or Vinny never mention her?

JustJodi
08-11-2008, 09:17
ok he has mentioned the scars,,, so what do ya'll think they REALLY were caused by ?? The Tiger story was way out there,, him falling off his bike would not have caused something as horrific as Stacey described,, :searchme:

LostVoodoo
08-11-2008, 15:48
ok he has mentioned the scars,,, so what do ya'll think they REALLY were caused by ?? The Tiger story was way out there,, him falling off his bike would not have caused something as horrific as Stacey described,, :searchme:

i don't think they were supposed to be especially horrific, rather that it is odd to have permenant scarring on your thighs.

di marco
08-11-2008, 22:45
i didnt believe either story of callums, i dunno what his secret is gonna be though, probably something highly boring!

blondelilangel
09-11-2008, 15:12
I reckon it might be something to do with him not being able to have children from the way Vinnie made his comment to him, or possibly having a problem performing in bed (i haven't watched ee much recently as i have been very busy, but presume he hasnt slept with Stacey yet!?). Im guessing he wouldnt quite know how to tell Stacey.

Perdita
09-11-2008, 15:22
I think they have had some How's Your Father, Stacey wanted Callum to get her a bacon sarnie because she was starving and he said: I am not surprised after the amount of calories you burned off last night. :o

LoobyLou84
22-12-2008, 12:25

I think you could be onto something here ... I vaguely remember something on this forum months ago about a self harm storyline coming up in EE, and it would be a good issue to tackle methinks

LostVoodoo
22-12-2008, 17:28

I think you could be onto something here ... I vaguely remember something on this forum months ago about a self harm storyline coming up in EE, and it would be a good issue to tackle methinks

why thank you. i think the original self-harm speculation came from Zainab, because we saw she had those scars on her and we did not know where they were from (but have now found out it was from the fire when she was younger). there was just something about the way vinnie asked callum if stacey knew, as if it was something she needed to understand rather than simply know about. and i would like it to be a storyline for callum, as mental health issues are increasing in young men but they are the people less likely to talk about it.

LoobyLou84
24-12-2008, 12:30
I completely agree. Here's hoping EE deal with it well