PDA

View Full Version : demi's secret

crumpet
28-05-2005, 08:55
hi, i love the leo/demi story line it's well good!

everyone knew that demi was a bad girl, she was popular with friends but not with boy friends. the boys kept taking the mick out of her untill a boy called Leo joined the school. He was the most popular personin the school but didn't get on very well with his dad at all. Leo had loads of girls wanting to out with him but he refused even the prettiest girls because he had found the girl of his dreams!

Demi: why does everyone hate me just because i aint trying to be the one to go out with the new kid!

Leo walked up to Demi and sat down next to her

Demi: o hi, come to tell me what a loser i am? everyone does! so just go away, i dont need people critisising me!

Leo: yeah but i aint come over to say that!

demi: you aint?

leo: no! here read this!

demi took the letter and opened it she froze when she saw the words please go out with me scribbled on the bottom

Leo: please will you go out with me? all the other girls are just wierdos and you are the prettiest and best out of all of them here! because you haven't been trying to go out with me!

Demi: i would love to but i have to think about it first, if i do go out with you, will ya stick up for me and do what a proper boyfriend should do?

Leo: yeah i'd do anything!

Demi: as i said, i will think about it!

3 days later Leo corners in a secret wood place after school

Demi: what are you doing here?

Leo: have you made your mind up?

Demi: yeah i have

Leo: and?...

Demi: i need you to prove to me that you will be my PROPER boyfriend and won't run off with anyone else, you have 3 hours and i will give you and answer

Leo: ok

leo gives demi a kiss and holds her hand as they walk into the woods

Demi: ok, 3 hours is up and i have a answer

Leo: yes??

demi:yes i will be your girlfriend!

Leo THANKYOU!

he gives demi a very passionate kiss and takes her to his house. his dad isn't in or his mum so they are all alone

10 days later, demi looks shifty

leo: whats the matter?

demi: i have something to tell you,

to be continued :eek: :clap: :banned: :thumbsup:

Charmed
28-05-2005, 23:18
Gr8!I think i know what she's gonna tell him.

More!

crumpet
29-05-2005, 09:04
Gr8!I think i know what she's gonna tell him.

More! how did you get that banner? i want a demi and leo 1!

demi: i well, i'm um pregnant!

demi said wit a faint voice

leo: what?

demi: yeah i no but i kind of like want 1 because they look so cute, i'm sorry

leo: what for? i aint mad ! i'm very happy actually!

demi: but the only thing is that we have to tell our parents!

leo:yeah, my dad is gonna beat me up real bad now

demi: my mum'll go over the roof! i'll see ya later! i have to go to the chemists!

leo: i'll come too!

they go to the chemists and buy a pregnancy test the shop keeper looks suspicios but doesn't say nothing

demi had an aunt who was a doctor so she knew the symptoms of pregnancy so that's why demi knew she was pregnant but she wanted to make sure!

2 days later

demi: O MY GOD!

darren rushes in

demi:i, can you keep a secret?

darren: cose i can! i'm ya twin bro aint i?

demi: i-i-i'm pregnant!

darren: no way!

demi: way!

darren: i aint gonna be an old grandpa when i am an uncle then?

demi: um yeah sure!

darren: who's is it?

demi: leo's!

darren: no way! you are gonna be the most popular girl in school!

leo knocks on the door

leo: hello??

darren opens it

darren: hi!

leo: hi, is demi about?

darren: um yeah she's in there and you'd better get buying baby stuff an all!

leo: i'm a dad?? really?

darren: go and see for yourself!

leo goes into the living room

leo: hi!

demi: o hi! you can sit down you no!

leo: um, thanks, listen you have to get out of here i would come but i can't but you have to get out of here!

demi: why? what's going on? is it about the baby?

leo: yeah, i overheard my dad talking to his serial thief/murderur friends on the phone and hey're gonna punch you up real bad after school tomorrow!
and make you have a miscarrage! you can't stay here! my dad takes all his anger out on me now! and if i stay, i'll get beaten up badly but if you leave, i'll get beaten up and seriosly cut and everything

demi: o i'm so sorry! well, i aint leaving, i won't, if i die, that's my problem but i aint havin you risk your life for me!

leo: but you said

demi: i no wot i said! a proper boyfriend should look out for me but this is different, look, you come with me, i'm gonna talk to your dad

leo: don't! he'll hurt you!

demi: he hurts you and i aint havin' that so come on!

(ld means leo's dad)

demi knocks on ld's door

ld: o look! the tart showed up!

leo: leave her alone!

ld: you wanna run that by me again?

leo: yeah, i love her so you leave her alone!

ld: come here you dispicable piece of trash!

he grabs leo and pushes him to the window

demi: wait!

she kicks the door down just as leo gets pushed out of the qwindw from a 9 story building!

(to be continued) :eek:

Tamzi
29-05-2005, 14:54
uh oh. more
xxx

p.s its really good

crumpet
29-05-2005, 15:03
leo goes straight down the window and darren is playing on his trampoline down there nd he saw leo and he somehow made the trampoline go to were he was falling and leo landed on the trampoline, demi was having a screaming match with demi's dad with very bad words! :eek:

and the next thing that leo and darren knew was thatthere was a scream and a knife came out of the window covered in blood!

( very short i no but ......... to be continued)

xcutiekatiex
29-05-2005, 18:47
that is really gd do some more plz

crumpet
30-05-2005, 08:06
darren stared in horror at the blood stained knife
leo didn't say anything, just stood there

darren: your dad's gone way to far!

the next thing they knew was leo's dad had pushed demi half out of the window!

leo: demi!

darren: blimey! your dad can't be that bad he'd have let demi go by now!

just then demi kicked leo's dad were it hurts and did a somersault in the air and landed in leo's arms!

darren: blimey! talk about lucky!

then demi fainted!

leo noticed a hole in demi's tummy were a knife may have gone into it blood was pouring out of demi's tummy and darren said

darren: leo, i don't wanna worry you but we'd batter go and tell my mum cos if we stand around here wasting time, she could die of blood loss!

suddenly, demi stopped breathing!

(to be continued!)

di marco
30-05-2005, 15:54
great! :D just read it all! :) more soon please, cant wait

crumpet
30-05-2005, 16:35
leo and darren run to the hospital and she is in a coma for a long tim 5 months

the police lock up leo's dad and demi's parents invite stacy slater over cos leo and darren knew that demi was one of her best friends and also because stacy was related to leo

so for all those 5 months, stacy and leo and darren hung around the flats and all the boys that lived there liked stacy and they liked her fashion dress thing 1 day, she was wearing a drop dead gorgous mini skirt and top and tights and boots and beautiful black gloves

that day, stacy went to the shops, darren and leo secretly followed her, they didnt trust the boys with stacy looking like that

1 of the boys talked to stacy, he was alright, another picked her up and pushed her into an alley way when darren and leo got to the alley, they couldn't see stacy anywere!
(to be continued)

di marco
30-05-2005, 16:46
great! :D oh no whats happened to stacey! :) more soon please, cant wait

crumpet
30-05-2005, 17:05
luckily stacy has a big gob so they could hear her yelling get away from me you creep and stuff

they found stacy is a mess, her hair was knotty,, her make up[ smehow wasnt smudged and her clothes were semi- ripped

darren: here ya go,

he gave stacy a new set of clothes which looked beter than before and stacy went into ythe toilets and changed
the wierd thing was that they never gave stacy a brush or comb, she didnt have anything like that on her either! and she came out with glossier hair than normal

darren: woah! you've washed ya hair in 1 minute!

leo: how did ya do that stace?

stacy: i'll tell you a secret that is a massive one that only i and demi know

(to be continued)

di marco
30-05-2005, 17:12
great! :D whats the secret! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
30-05-2005, 17:14
this is the shortest script eva, 1 line, there will be more carrying on from this script part

stacy: i-i i am a-a-a a witch

(to be continued)

di marco
30-05-2005, 17:16
great! :D oh a witch! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
30-05-2005, 17:28
leo: woah~! awitch! can ya give ,me flying lessons?

darren: shut it leo!

leo: sorry!

stacy: which means, i can sense danger and predict the future and know the past! and what cha thnkin!

darren: go on then who do i fancy then?

leo: this should be good

stacy: nice try darren, i don't fancy you just co u fancy me!

darren: damn!

leo: gutted!

stacy: i'll tell the future!
darren, you will be a dad in a couple of years time, leo, you will get married on the same time that the baby is born!

is she right?
(to be continued)

di marco
30-05-2005, 17:30
great! :D magical powers wow! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
30-05-2005, 17:56
2 years time, stacy's predictions came true but darren wasn't happy, he wanted to marry stacy not just have a baby with her! stacy laughed,

stacy: i'm haveing a vision! you will become rich and you will ask me 2 marry you in the future!

darren: wow!

the day came when darren married stacy,

stacy had said that someone would come nd ruin it all but she was not allways right

the priest said speaknow or forever hold your peace and ruby allen burst in and yelled i object!!!!

stacy said i told ya so!

di marco
31-05-2005, 06:59
great! :D wonder why ruby objects! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
31-05-2005, 16:57
ruby: cos the two bridesmaids aint got dresses yet!

stacy magicaly makes 2 dresses go into 2 dressing rooms

ruby: thanks, we'll be back in a mo

ruby and a figure came down stacy winked at the figure who was wearing the pink dress

darren just stared at the figure in the pink dress and so did leo

who was the fgure who was briedsmaid with ruby?

(to be continued)

di marco
05-06-2005, 08:29
great! :D is it demi! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
05-06-2005, 08:56
demi looked up and saw leo and darren looking at her and she ignored them she keppt right by ruby and leo didnt take her eyes off demi for a second

after the wedding leo followed demi in secret demi didnt know that he was doing that

he folowed her to a darkalley and she bumped into a drug dealer

dealer: hey babe wanna come home with me?

demi: sorry, but i havew a kid to take care of!

the dealer follows her and pushes her to the wall
leo has gone to the shop and comes back to find demi being attack ed by a drug person and having drugs injected into her

di marco
05-06-2005, 09:03
great! :D oh dear! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
12-06-2005, 09:50
that is the end and a sequel is coming up

crumpet
22-06-2005, 18:38
o yeah and if you are reading this, PLEASE go to my 3 dr who scripts which have links on them on my signature and my destined from the start 1 but preferably my dr who ones THANKYOU

Charmed
22-06-2005, 20:02
Whens the sequel?

crumpet
22-06-2005, 20:10
i am writing it at the moment on microsoft word and making sure it is perfect, i'll bring it out tomorrow and meanwhile PLEASE PLEASE do me a favour and read all 3 of my dr who scripts???? they are the links on my signature!

xcutiekatiex
23-06-2005, 10:31
cool your scripts are great i will look forward to the sequal!