PDA

View Full Version : Of all the houses

Mr Humphries
07-03-2005, 20:22
Oh god, of all the houses in the square Johnny Allen had to buy the Mitchell's and the Watts old place !!

It is bloody stupid !!!

I cant bear this history repeating itself again

Treacle
07-03-2005, 20:42
This is not a spoiler and therefore does not belong in this forum. I am going to move this to it's designated area which is the EastEnders General Discussion.

Thanks, topic moved

Walford Queen
Site Moderator

Rach33
07-03-2005, 20:43
I know that's what I thought but it's a house where you can see all the Square and Johnny likes to keep his eye on everything

Cherryz
07-03-2005, 21:30
I don't know why but that made me think of that whole 'watch out, beadle's about!' thing. just let Johnny grow some dodgy facial hair and spring out grinning from time to time, whenever someone does something embarassing like fall over and hey, we got ourselves a spinoff!

Alisha
07-03-2005, 23:45
Number 5 is quickly turning into gangsters paradise. We had Phil, Den and now Jonny -the hardmen of walford.

Same goes for Angie's Den -Steve owen, Den Watts and now Johnney Allen!

Treacle
08-03-2005, 00:19
Den and Phil are hardly gangsters though, they both had other sides to their characters that were explored more unlike Andy.

Mr Humphries
08-03-2005, 08:34
For god sake, why that house, there are enough empty houses around the square.

Behemoth
08-03-2005, 11:23
How rich is Johnny Allen? Those houses must have cost him atleast £500,000. And he's just bought Angie's Den.

Mr Humphries
08-03-2005, 12:01
Oh sweetie, come on, this is soap land, we the viewers have no brain. In soap land nothing is worth any value and you buy a club and houses overnight, you dont have to worry about estate agents and stamp duty and land registery documents. I mean who did den sell the house too, so that johnny could buy it !, Unless den popped up and signed the transfer forms.

Come on ee credit us with a little bit more brain !

Treacle
09-03-2005, 02:00
Oh sweetie, come on, this is soap land, we the viewers have no brain. In soap land nothing is worth any value and you buy a club and houses overnight, you dont have to worry about estate agents and stamp duty and land registery documents. I mean who did den sell the house too, so that johnny could buy it !, Unless den popped up and signed the transfer forms.

Come on ee credit us with a little bit more brain !
That house has been on the market for ages, Den said he sold it on Monday 14th February 2005.

Joanne
09-03-2005, 16:03
So presumably Chrissie must be loaded then? As far as I can remember Den paid for the house in full when he bought it so Chrissie must have a nice healthy bank balance.