PDA

View Full Version : Beryl Meets...... Jess

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 17:42
Cor they aint half working me hard today!!!

So 've just finished chatting to lucy and jess waiting in the wings for me!

Now i hope this interview is gonna go ok! I called jess dull, dumb and urmm well you know i wasnt particularly nice and i did say to my produce maybe it best she dosent come on but he insisted!!!

But we are all adults here soooo here goe....

A big cheer for the dumbest dullest contestant Jess......

:lol: only kidding jess!!!!

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 17:46
*:rolleyes: - walks in looking absolutely stunning* Helllo Helllo!

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 17:49
Helloooooo

How are ya jess??

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 17:52
Oh you know same old same old ... boring, dull and urm urm whats the word when your not clever ...!

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 17:57
urm.. dumb i think :lol:

hmmm your not gonna make this easy for me re you!!!

sooo what have you been up to since being chucked out the house

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 18:01
Dumb, oh yeh that must be it - silly me :rolleyes: :p *pulls typical 'dumb' barbie time pose*
Easy for you....now why would i be making it hard Beryl :p

Well i've seen all my friends and family, made an appearance at my brother's club last night :D
And done some press and stuff ... got more planned for this week apparently though according to the agent!

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 18:14
oooo get you got a agent hey!

what magazines ahve you been asked to pose for???

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 18:16
I have indeedy!

Been asked to pose for Nuts, Zoo, FHM, - don't know if i will .... we'll have to wait and see :p

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 18:36
You have to, its a must for all us sbbb ladies! make a fortune in them alone

i think, you may meet up with mitch soon, you and him had a connection of sorts.... did you fancy him??

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 18:45
Maybe we should do a group shot of all the ladies from this year's SBBB :p

Mitchey Bitchey :lol: Yeh i suppose we did have a connection :) Yeh i fancied him, who wouldn't he's a gorgeous guy!

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 18:52
how good would that be hey! tell ya agent hun i'll phone the editors :lol:

ooooo hes a gorge lad, i ahvent met up with him yet can ya believe that!! thos cute eyes, i dont see how you resisted the urge to jump his bones there and then!!

Jess?? have you kept the task hoodie :lol:

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 18:58
I'll do it :p As long as you agree to be part of it :lol:

He has got gorgeous eyes :p But when we were in the house it was just a bit of fun and stuff, now we're out we'll have to wait and see what happens!
We have spoken .... ;)

OF COURSE I HAVE :D I lent it to Mitch when he gave up his suitcase, but then when he left he left it behind - Thank God :lol: And i did pack it in my suitcase when i left!

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 19:06
I'll do it :p As long as you agree to be part of it :lol:

He has got gorgeous eyes :p But when we were in the house it was just a bit of fun and stuff, now we're out we'll have to wait and see what happens!
We have spoken .... ;)

OF COURSE I HAVE :D I lent it to Mitch when he gave up his suitcase, but then when he left he left it behind - Thank God :lol: And i did pack it in my suitcase when i left!

:lol: :lol: i dare you to wear it to the reunion party :lol:

oooo spill to auntie beryl what was said in that phonecall???

what did you really think of all your housemates???

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 19:20
It may have to make a return at the reunion party then :lol:

The phonecall, urm not alot ... not for any of you to know anyway :p I asked why he'd left and stuff ... yes :p :angel:

I liked most of the housemates; Claire and Lucy were amazing :D Such lovely girls - will be keeping in touch!
Aaron, a gorgeous lad, and lovely aswell :)
Pharrell just :lol: !!
Steve - what a ****! :lol:
Collette, a bit strange, but she seemed quite nice.
Jack such a 'man's man' i have a feeling him and claire may get comfy at the reuion ;)
Lisa, never really got on with, i think we just put up with each other, she seemed a bt two faced at times, but we'll have to see!
Aleesha, what a good mole! Never suspected her, she seemed nice enough too!
Never really knew Tyler or Alex!

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 19:22
We'll have to see how some people react to other people at the reunion.

I have a feeling there is going to be fireworks :p :lol: Passion and argumentative ones!

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 19:24
Your no fun, you HAVE to spill all in these interviews it in your contract drling :lol:

Yeah i think we'll see a lot of you threee falling out of clubs together :lol:

:lol: alex, i still ahvent caught up with her! i think he may have carked it :lol:

So jess urm do you feel you were yourself in the house and if you could go back intomorrow and do it all again what would do you do differently

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 19:25
i cannot wait to view the reunion party, i have a feeling there may be some full on arguments! weve upped security

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 19:28
I don't kiss talk and tell Beryl :lol:

And I'm sure there will be alot of pictures of us 3 falling out of clubs together, but as long as we're all wearing knickers it'll be alright :p

I feel i was kind of myself, i think i was a bit too worried about what people would think to be totally myself. Like i didn't want people going 'oh look another typical Essex girl, slag' and stuff, i did hold back a bit, i'd like to think i am alot more fun and i'm not the 'dull,dumb and boring' Jess i maybe seemed to be.
Seriously come out on a night out with me and you'll see :lol:

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 19:29
i cannot wait to view the reunion party, i have a feeling there may be some full on arguments! weve upped security

I share that same feeling :p And i best be on my best behaviour then ... unless those security guards are hot ... then i shall be extra naughty :lol:

sbbb_beryl
19-10-2008, 19:49
I don't kiss talk and tell Beryl :lol:

And I'm sure there will be alot of pictures of us 3 falling out of clubs together, but as long as we're all wearing knickers it'll be alright :p

I feel i was kind of myself, i think i was a bit too worried about what people would think to be totally myself. Like i didn't want people going 'oh look another typical Essex girl, slag' and stuff, i did hold back a bit, i'd like to think i am alot more fun and i'm not the 'dull,dumb and boring' Jess i maybe seemed to be.
Seriously come out on a night out with me and you'll see :lol:

ooo well id be more concerned about lucy wearing a top :rotfl:

you werent really dumb and boring i had to pick on someone :rotfl:

The security giards are hot darl, theres one called rimmer, well i call him rim and he sooooo very hot, ill introduce you to him in a bit!!

well all i can really finish off with is what will jess be doing in the future?

SBBB_Jess
19-10-2008, 21:48
Slight technical problem - sorry :p

I forgive you Beryl :lol:

And I may have to see about this Rimmer then :lol:

My future, on the serious side - well some more promo work obviously! And i think i'll be doing some modelling and maybe some acting work and stuff :)

On the more fun side - LOTS of nights out :) And who knows if there is a future for my love life ;)