PDA

View Full Version : the spript of the year!

crumpet
27-05-2005, 20:58
:wall: :wall:
ok, this is one of the many scripts i have for eastenders ok?
because this is like episode 1 then when someone responds, episode two will be typed on to the boards and will be given a name saying crumpets magic...... here is episode 1, well, just pretend all the characters are already known, ok?

it was a beautiful morning, demi woke up and started to cry, Leo had run away from his violent father and it was unlikely that she would ever see him again!

demi: i wish Leo was here it aint fair!

leo comes into the room
Leo:hi demi

Demi: Leo! i missed you loads! how did you get in?

Leo: i got through the window, any chance of anything like a blanket is there? i'm really cold.

demi: come 'ere

demi gives Leo a big hug

Leo: thanks demi listen you know you couldn't come with me when i did a runner, ? i found a friend, in a really nice place and we can take aleesha!

Demi: really? just you me and aleesha?

Leo: yeah!

Demi: well, i don't know!

Leo: i can't leave without you!

Demi:ok, give me 5 minutes to get dressed

Leo: ok, but my dad knows about me and said he'd kill me if he ever saw me or you again!

Demi: ok wait in here and don't you dare look at me while i get changed!

Leo: ok

5 minutes later demi and leo and alessha manage to get on the bus and are on their way to springfield but what they don't know is that leo's dad is staying there were leo and demi and aleesha have to get off the bus!

Leo: ok lets get off the bus then

Demi: i'm glad you came back for me,

Leo: and my Dad is here for holiday but only on that really horrid flat place so don't worry,

Demi: we can go to the park and everything when we find that place!

Leo's dad appears ( his name's ray)

Ray: Leo?

Leo: dad?

ray: i said i'd kill you next time i saw you but i'll be kind and destroy the girl instead

Demi's standing in total shock when ray shoots her with a gas gun and knocks her out. ray picks demi up and runs away

Leo:DEMI? DEMI? were are you demi??

Leo's mobile starts ringing. it's demi. she had sent Leo a text saying that she was going to be killed in 1 hour if Leo didn't give up aleesha so he could iliminate her

leo arrives in 15 minutes to were demi is being held and finds her very close to death. ray got aressted because leo had brought the police with him. aleesha got sentn home and leo and demi were able to go and make their future back in walford and were accepted as a couple by everyone.

Leo: i love you demi, i really do!

demi: me too!!!

but 1 day, a new girl came to walford and liked the look of Leo and flirted with him all day, everyday the new girl was called aby white

Aby: hey Leo, fancy comin' to mine?

Leo: erm, do i know you ??

aby: no but i'm single!

Leo: well i'm not so if you're done with wasting my time, i have a child to go and take care of!

aby: no you don't! you want me! (she has brown super short hair extremely overwieght and really ugly) i'm pretty and fashionable and you are making that up! you aren't a dad!

Demi: hi leo, what on earth are you doinhg, flirting with HER?

leo: i aint, she's trying to say i am lying taht i am a dad though!

demi goes up to aby and slaps her

leo and demi go back home and aby follows them when they go back out, aby takes aleesha away and she stabs demi in the back and she has to go to hospital

OK, PRETTY RUBBISH EH? :lol: :rotfl:

PLEASE BE FAIR ON ME , THERE IS A MUCH BETTER script following on from this, if someone will just reply to this! :)

Tamzi
28-05-2005, 16:37
k that was.....weird. bring on the other script.
xxx

crumpet
28-05-2005, 17:03
k that was.....weird. bring on the other script.
xxx hey i'm only 12!
anyway heres the other part (it is kind of like den's death but complicated)
Leo: demi, i'm really sorry, please don't die

aleesha: blubblaaaaaabluuuuuuubbbau (she'd been dumped in a river on a rubber dingy and rescued)

suddenly demi's heart beat drops and has to be rushed into surgery

Leo: demi!!! you'll be ok you can get through it!!

aleesha starts crying

Leo gets told to go home with aleesha and he does,

Leo: i'll kill aby if i have to

aleesha stops crying and it starts to rain

aby jumps up in front of leo and shouts, now you're single! you can only go out with me now!

Leo just walks away with aleesha and takes her home

1 week laer, demi comes out of hospital!

Demi: were's aleesha?

Leo: at home you go and see her, i have a germ to get rid of

Demi: don't be too long though

Leo: i wont!

3 hours later Leo sees aby by the canal and runs up to her

Leo: you cow! you nearly killed my baby girl!

aby: so? i have a differnet boyfriend now so go away! you'll never have me now!

Leo: YES! FINALLY! you dont like me no more!

leo did a back flip and punched aby in the face

Aby: OWWW! I'M TELLIN'!

Leo turned to walk away when aby pushed him in the canal!

Leo : HELP!

leo could swim very well but he could never swim when he was in a panic!

luckily demi had been walking around t that time and as she saw leo dying she ran over to aby, gave her a hard kick were it realy hurts and dived in to save leo (demi was a perfect swimmer, painic or not) she got leo out of the water, he was only just alive and aby had ran to the other side of the canal and tied a brick to demi quikly and pushed her back in the water. aby walked away but leo had just enough strength to catch demi!

Leo: i've gotcha!

Demi: thanks leo!

but leo had had to grab franticlay in the water to catch demi so demi had drunk much more water than leo had . when they both were safe, leo cuddled demi close and said.

Leo: i love you demi, no matter what!

and after those words, he closed his eyes and lay there Demi had done the same after she'd said .

Demi: one day we'll meet, up in the clouds, noone will trouble us so with these words i say, i love you leo!

and demi had the same reaction as with leo!

(there was that more not wierder?)

crumpet
28-05-2005, 17:17
helo? is anyone gonna answer or respond to this?

Tamzi
28-05-2005, 18:33
Yeah thatwas less weird. Leo was very sweet with his " one day we'll meet, up in the clouds, noone will trouble us so with these words i say, i love you leo!" I'm not saying that its a bad script. I'm just saying it was weird. I like aby!
xxx

crumpet
28-05-2005, 18:56
HOW CAN u like aby?
HERE IS MORE!

leo and demi sent a letter to rosie and family to say were they were

darren went with them and when they went shopping, darren saw aby! darren didn't know what she was like so he went over and talked to her!

darren: so you alright?

aby: no, i tried to drown those gobby people over there which didnt work!

darren went mad! he grabbed aby's hair and yanked it to the ground

Darren : DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT DEMI, ALEESHA'S DA AND ALEESHA!

ABY:KEEP YA HAIR ON!

DARREN: NO, YOU KEEP YOURS ON! O, YOU HARDLY HAVE ANY!

leo ran up behind aby and pretended to stick up for her so he could trick her!

demi told darren so darren went alojng with it

Leo: come on aby, we don't need THEM!

aby: yeah ok then!

just then demi had a phone call from a person!

mp:hi,i am mystery person! you know who i am!

demi: o, hi! yeah, can you come up tomorrow? we are at flunk road!

the next day, two people had come up flunk road! it was stacy slater and ruby allen!

demi: finally! i need your help, word is that aby is gonna kill leo! i can't have that, i really can't!

stacy: look, i know my step sister aby and she is as stupid as well,, aby!

ruby: and, um, talking of family, tina right, she is stacy's aunt so that if tina and dad get married , me and stacy will be cousins!

stacy: and, well, i dunno how i'm gonna say this but leo is my aunts cousin! so we are all related!

demi: wow! ok, lets talk about that in a miute but ...

stacy: look, lets go to dump avenue and grab leo, and go home you can stay at mine!!!!

3 hours later they were all at home safley! and aby had been locked up as acording to plan! (stacy had given aby a mouthful of abuse so aby ran away so leo was safe)

when leo heard that stacy and ruby had told demi about the family tree, he got out the most beautiful diamond/chrystal ring and bent dpwn on 1 knee!

Leo: demi miller, will you marry me??

Tamzi
28-05-2005, 20:35
Hold but aren't they 14?????? good though
xxx

crumpet
28-05-2005, 20:48
I NO THEY'RE 14 but o well
everything was set for their wedding! stacy and ruby had to be bridesmaids and wore blue and pink dresses

everything was great and leo's nan and everyone gave them money and they went on their honey moon! darren was best man!!! and plus to make things a bit funny, darren tripped over his shoelace and went into demi!

(got to go cos i got to go to bed bi! more tomorrow!)

crumpet
29-05-2005, 14:50
they went to butlins for their honey moon and they went swimming everyday!

demi:that was funny when darren tripped demi said as she cuddled leo

leo: yeah, listen, i've just gotta go an get somthing i'll be right back

demi: ok

leo goes and gets somthing from his bag

5 minutes after he goes, 4 boys about demi's age walk up to demi and they fancy her real badly there was a
fat boy: des

tall boy: derick

skinny boy: daniel

geeky boy: lesley

demi: hi you guys!

lesly: hi, my name's lesley, i like school, do you?

demi:um, no

lesley: o, um, no, nor do i, do you know what? you are hot!

demi: thanks!

danny: hi, i'm danny! don't listen to lesley, he's a geek!

derick: i'm derick, lesley has never had a girlfriend yet, none of us have so that's why we're here!

des: yeah, what's your name, i need your name so i can go out with you cos we are already going out arent we? cos who can resist my smile?! (he shows all his yellow teeth)

demi: um, no wonder you guys haven't got girlfriends cos you don't know nothing about chatting girls up! cos you guys are all mingers apart from
danny and derick and leo! but leo is the bestest looking in the whole world!!

all four boys: leo? who's he?

leo comes up behind them

leo: me!

all four people jump and stare at leo

lesley: he's minging!

demi: no, you are! don't you ever say hat about my husband ever again!

lesley: she's joking

leo: no she aint so i'd start running if i were you!

leo and lesley get into a fight and demi actually does karate to des

lesley knocks leo out and he lies there unconscios and lesley picks up demi and runs to his room wioth her kicking and screaming all the way!
(to be continued) :eek:

Tamzi
29-05-2005, 14:58
oh dear. leo's unconcious. more more
xxx

crumpet
29-05-2005, 15:15
:eek: demi finds herself in bed with lesley (YUCK!)
demi feels awful and realises she's been drugged!!!
she shivers in disgust, gets dressed again and runs down stairs to find leo, she gets there just in time for the police to start questioning (what she didn't know was that the 3 policemen were the 3 other boys!)
they see demi and pretend to be policemen !

police 1: demi (what's leo's 2nd name? ) i'm afraid leo's dead,

police 2: yeah, the best thing to do is tie him up and throw him over board on a ship!

police 3 i've already done that!
that would have been the end of leo if lesley hadn't came down!

lesley: danny? why are you dressed as a policeman?
and des, and the other 1!?

demi: nice try you aint gonna get me!

she goes to leo and realises he's been drugged as well and severly cut so she rings up 999 and they arest the 4 boys and leo gpes to hospital, so does demi because she had been over dosed with sleep drugs! but 1 morning, demi did not wake up!
(to be continued) :eek:

di marco
30-05-2005, 13:03
great! :D this is well funny! :) post more soon, cant wait

Tamzi
30-05-2005, 13:07
oh dear, demi wont wake up. what will happen next?
xxx

crumpet
30-05-2005, 15:57
great! :D this is well funny! :) post more soon, cant wait
demi+ leo getting drugged funny? ok.... wierd (no offence)

there was 1 problem, the person that wouldn't wake up loked like demi but wasn't, it was a dummy!

:rotfl:

leo noticed it was a dummy because her hair didn't feel like demi's

the police came in to investigate, leo was locked in his room in hospital because he wanted to go and find demi and rescue her or wereever she was

leo: LET ME OUT! I NEED TO FIND DEMI!

(that was very short but i need to work on loads of the other scripts i'm writing CHECK OUT ALL THE SCRIPTS I'VE WROTE APART FROM THE NEXT MILLER THAT 1 is rubbish! thnkyou!)

(to be continued)

di marco
31-05-2005, 06:57
great! :D demis still alive! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
31-05-2005, 16:59
leo: I KNOW WERE SHE MIGHT BE!

Police: ok, go and find her, we will follow you

so leo found demi at the lake and caught her just in time because she had tied bricks to hetrself and was going to drown herself, demi dived in and went down
leo couldnt swim in a panic and he was in a panic, the police coudnt swim either, what happened?

(to be continued)

di marco
05-06-2005, 08:30
great! :D oh no! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
05-06-2005, 08:59
leo watched demi sink and waited fro an hour and he knew she was dead so he waited till dark and he dived down, (he wasnt in a panic) and found demi's body, and he went and did he same as demi did but he swam down and drowned as he held on to demi

di marco
05-06-2005, 09:04
great! :D oh no both are dead! :) more soon, cant wait

crumpet
08-06-2005, 19:06
this is the last part 2 this, i have dun LOADS of scripts and please be sure to check them out and there will be a sequel to all of them

the police looked everywere when it just so happened that den was walking along the canal and saw a shadow, he dived in and pulled the 2 bodies up

the police examined the bodies and were placed in a velvet coffin and were buried side by side and there was enough room kept for all of the millers wwen they died

di marco
09-06-2005, 07:39
great! :D but theyre both dead! :) cant wait for the sequel

crumpet
09-06-2005, 18:41
it's called imagination