PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Wolf
17-10-2008, 22:18
hello all,

just want to say well done and congratulations to all involved - the players and contributors and those who just read all the posts

especially Bry!! - well done dude!!:cheer:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:21
Thanks for reading :D

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 22:29
Pharrell would love to come out and take a bow to thank you all but I'm sitting on the box. :D Thank you all who read the post and laughed at my comments you really shouldn't have as it just encouraged me.

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:30
Pharrell would love to come out and take a bow to thank you all but I'm sitting on the box. :D Thank you all who read the post and laughed at my comments you really shouldn't have as it just encouraged me.

But you were amazing!
I think your the first person to get to the final with under 1000 posts! so that means what you said meant something :D

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 22:33
Thanks. :)

I want to say thank you to Bry and Debs for setting it all up and making SBBB happen! It really is a great game!

Also, to everyone else that took part... I loved everyone's characters and it was brilliant playing Lisa and bouncing off everyone else in the house thread!

Congratulations to Siobhan on her win! :cheer:

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 22:37
I know its crazy when I took part in the first SBBB I was Odessa and I went out in week 3 but still notched up about 2000 posts. There used to be around 80 or 90 pages a day to read. It was pure mental. I didn't want to log in on two accounts as I usually fook up if I do but loads of stuff happened at work, which prevented me from comming on during the day but none of it happened until after the game had started.

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:38
The thing that got my post count was that bloody counting task, I mean could task, but really hard!! :lol:

Abi
18-10-2008, 00:43
You all did amazing. I know from when i did SBBB1 that it is really hard to keep up with everything, so for you lot to get to the final is fab. Seems ages ago that i was doing the mole thing now!!