PDA

View Full Version : Q & A with Claire/Siobhan

Debs
17-10-2008, 22:35
Have a question for Claire/Siobhan

leave them here and she will get back to you as soon as she can

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 22:37
how did you get into character for Claire, are you really that sex mad.

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 22:40
how did you get into character for Claire, are you really that sex mad.

What woman isnt' :lol::lol:

Unfortunately I do know a few drug addicts and they have told me stories of stuff they did.. crazy mad stuff.
I was shocked when I got the character thinking how the hell am I going to play this woman.. the whole can't cook was my own invention

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:58
Is claire gonna stay in touch with lucy? :p

What was the hardest thing about claire?

If you could have played anyone else who would it be?

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:31
How did you feel about the counting task? :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
18-10-2008, 00:14
What was your favourite task and why?

Abbie
18-10-2008, 00:15
If you hadnt have been so close to lucy, who would it have been?

Debs
18-10-2008, 00:17
Claire or Beth sbbb1?? who did you prefer playing?

Siobhan
20-10-2008, 11:37

Damn right she is... Abbie seriously Lucy and Claire would be a shame for them not to stay in touch.. you played her great and without you there, it would have been talking to myself for hours

Hardest thing :hmm::hmm: I would have to say that I wanted everyone to know that just cause you are a sex addict you are not a slut so hardest was trying to show I wanted sex all the time without jumping on guys I didn't know

Steve.. I would have loved it, just cause I am irish and I live close to the heart of Dublin and nobody would have understood a word... I would have used lots of Irish slang..

Siobhan
20-10-2008, 11:38

I was after coming back from dancing on the Monday night.. I was exhausted and I had to count.. did you not noticed I kept missing numbers :rotfl::rotfl:

Siobhan
20-10-2008, 11:39
What was your favourite task and why?

Loved the back story.. I had invented Claire's back story before even going into the house and I was glad when it came up.. I felt I knew her inside out at that stage.

I am crap at drawing and computer games so hated them.
I loved the song.. I wanted to make it a bit cheeky

Siobhan
20-10-2008, 11:39

Tough.. Aaron was the other one I was close to cause Vicky was on during the day time so I got chatting with Aaron a lot...

Siobhan
20-10-2008, 11:41
Claire or Beth sbbb1?? who did you prefer playing?

That is tough... I loved Beth.. she was one of the best characters I can think off to go into any house.. she was crazy and fun.
Claire was harder to play cause I was young and couldn't get away with half the stuff Beth did... I was farting and pissing myself as Beth.... Claire would have been kicked out if she did that :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Abbie
20-10-2008, 18:33

Damn right she is... Abbie seriously Lucy and Claire would be a shame for them not to stay in touch.. you played her great and without you there, it would have been talking to myself for hours

Aww thanks, Lucy is happy to hear that :p

Abbie
20-10-2008, 18:34

I was after coming back from dancing on the Monday night.. I was exhausted and I had to count.. did you not noticed I kept missing numbers :rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl: Yeah I know and I had to keep going she mean 398! Or something like that

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-10-2008, 18:57

Tough.. Aaron was the other one I was close to cause Vicky was on during the day time so I got chatting with Aaron a lot...

I can't believe our characters got on so well even though the pair of us had no idea we was behind them