View Full Version : Q & A with Jess/Layne

Debs
17-10-2008, 21:34
Have a question for Jess/Layne

leave them here and she will get back to you as soon as she can

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 21:38
Well done Layne.. you were great...
How did you feel reading all the stuff about Jess been boring?

Layne
17-10-2008, 21:42

I dont know really, i mean i read it and i thought i'll change, but then i didn't know how to change, sometimes its hard to know what people want to see, like whether they want couples or not etc.
I did try at points to change, but sometimes i just didn't have the time my workload seems to have increased as ive been doing SBBB - Sod's law :lol:
But like, my profile thing said how i wanted people to know i was nice with a heart of gold, so i didn't want to change completly and be really Outgoing and stuff.

Although if i ever do this again i want to be a bitch :p

Abbie
17-10-2008, 21:51
Would you have gotten it on with mitch if he stayed?
I mean come on, I know it was fictional but it was obvious!!

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:07
WHAT FICTIONAL ... Seriously?! :lol:

Urm, yes maybe, but not like a couple thing - probably got a bit closer, strung him along for a bit, messed around, Jess didn't go in there for a relationship, although i'm not saying no now we're all out the house ;) But Jess liked Aaron aswell :p Actually she liked him first!

WHO DID PLAY MITCH :confused:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:10
Ooo! you liked him first, I think Lucy liked a few at the start steve, mitch and aaron, but steve was quick to move!
Lea played mitch

If you could have played anyone else, who would you have played?

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:14
Yeh Jess liked Steve too, but steve did move quick, Jess likes her accents especially Irish and Liverpool (which happened to be Steve and Mitch)
I had a list of the characters open, and i kind of decided which guys i might go for .... and it went from there. It seems though that Jess and Aaron might just be really good friends ...... maybe with benefits :lol: :p

Ooh i'd quite like to have played Aleesha, just because she was a bit of a bitch, although i dont think i could have done it as well as Abi did.
Claire would have be fun aswell, but again i wouldn't have been able to give her the story Siobhan did.
Guy wise i would have been Aaron and got/strung along all the girls in sight :lol:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:17
what was the most outrageous thing you might have done given more time?

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:19
Something with one of the men, and then towards the end probably jumped and snogged Lucy or Claire - just for a laugh see what they would have done :p
And maybe cause some arguments.

You know we're discussing this now ... we've got this party to come, you going to unlease a man crazy, argumentive, girl attracted loon :lol:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:21
You know we're discussing this now ... we've got this party to come, you going to unlease a man crazy, argumentive, girl attracted loon :lol:

Who is that, me or you? :lol:
I need to plan what to do at this party :rotfl: :p

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:22

Who is that, me or you? :lol:
I need to plan what to do at this party :rotfl: :p

Me, i mean Jess, not me :p

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:25
:lol: so is jess gonna make her move?
On which guy? :p

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:34
Ooh I think you'll have to wait and see, it may all depend on how things go between now and then.

STAY TUNED :p

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:37
Oh right ok:D
aww layne you arent on soaps baods as often anymore :( come back :D Ive missed you :p

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:38
Oh right ok:D
aww layne you arent on soaps baods as often anymore :( come back :D Ive missed you :p

Awww thanks :) Well i deffo haven't been around lately because of SBBB, but i shall try and come on more now - just for you :p

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:39
:cheer: Good we owe it to Jess and lucys friendship :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 23:17
Who are you most looking/least looking forward to seeing at the reunion party?

Abbie
19-10-2008, 19:02
Lucy has found out jess still has the task hoodie and is very jealous :p

Layne
19-10-2008, 21:52

Looking forward to seeing Lucy, Claire and the ulimated supply of Vodka :lol:
Seeing Mitch and Aaron :D ;) And also Pharrell. Oh and Aleesha.
Not so keen on seeing Steve and Lisa [sorry :p] just didn't get on!

And Abbie Jess is LOVING the hoodie :p

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2008, 21:55

Looking forward to seeing Lucy, Claire and the ulimated supply of Vodka :lol:
Seeing Mitch and Aaron :D ;) And also Pharrell. Oh and Aleesha.
Not so keen on seeing Steve and Lisa [sorry :p] just didn't get on!

And Abbie Jess is LOVING the hoodie :p

Aaron wants to see you aswell :thumbsup:

Abbie
19-10-2008, 21:55
:eek: Lucy is even more jealous now!!