PDA

View Full Version : Q & A with Lucy/Abbie

Debs
17-10-2008, 22:33
Have a question for lucy/Abbie?

leave them here and she will get back to you as oon as she can

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 22:38
What made you change from quiet Lucy to party animal Lucy?

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:02
To be honest I was getting bored with myself, It was easy to be who I was, cos I was a bit of party girl at the start it was just people didnt see it cos of steve, so the boobs and partying with lisa and aaron and other people didnt get noticed . Then steve changed and I thought instead of breaking down lets go mad and be crazy cos I made the autobiography with a kinda drak past that you wouldnt expect from lucy so I used that and thought maybe instead if breaking down she should let go, cos after steve I would have just been a regular party girl and I wanted to be wild :D It was more fun and easier to write and stay up late with that character
Plus my persona was suppose to be fun and went clubbing with her girfriends a alot so I just took it to the next level :p a lot :D

DaVeyWaVey
18-10-2008, 00:16
Were you really falling for Steve in the first few days or was it just a load of flirting that didn't mean anything? Were you shocked by Steve's sudden change in mood/personality?

Abbie
18-10-2008, 00:20
Im guessing that question is for lucy and not abbie right? :p

DaVeyWaVey
18-10-2008, 00:26
Im guessing that question is for lucy and not abbie right? :p

from your own point of view, do you think Lucy fell for Steve or was it just flirting? as Abbie, were you shocked by Steve's sudden change in character?

sorry i should rephrased the question a bit better :D

Abbie
18-10-2008, 00:31
No its fine, well I think Lucy was falling for steve cos she said herself that she was looking for love kind of person and was a romantic, so when he was sweet to her, the dimple comments and the kisses and the dairy room bit, yeah she was falling for him so she loved the flirting and wanted to spend time with him but it was hard cos they were never alone later on, there was always a group and she didnt want to leave them either.
I was shocked my the change in steve, I was like WTF! :eek: but then I got into it and it made lucy more interesting cos she was a romantic who was really hurt, cos steve did a complete flip he wasnt like a normal guy (he was played by 3 different people :lol:) so yeah she was hurt and after that lefy go and partied even more and you know the rest! :p