PDA

View Full Version : Q & A with Lisa/ Davey

Debs
17-10-2008, 21:32
Have a question for lisa or davey?

leave them here and he will get back to you as oon as he can

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 21:37
How did you feel when you were found out to be a liar? and why did you lie in the first place?

Layne
17-10-2008, 21:38
Yes why did you lie :p? And how did you find it playing a girl?

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:05
what was the hardest thing about lisa?

If you could have played anyone else, who would you have played?

how did you feel about the counting task? :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 23:03
How did you feel when you were found out to be a liar? and why did you lie in the first place?

I was like oh crap! haha.. but I knew I would be found out eventually... I had a niggling feeling that Big Brother would play the tape back to the house but I wanted to have fun with my lie whilst I still could.. so I was kind of expecting it to happen, but when it did, it was like an oh crap! feeling.. what does Lisa do now!?

I lied in the first place as I thought it would make the house a bit more exciting and spice things up a bit. The character of Lisa liked to have fun, but I thought she would be the type of person to tell a lie to get out of an awkward situation and when she started arguing with everyone and people started to dislike her, I felt Lisa would have lied about something to get out of it.. so that's why I lied ... but I did dig myself a deeper hole in the end, but I quite liked it as it caused conflict between me and Aaron, and your character, Claire as well.... I think that answers Layne's question too.

How did you find it playing a girl?

I loved playing a girl! It was just great - I could be flirty, bitchy, a bit of a bunny boiler.. but also have a good time as well! I could be so much different and act so much different from my usual posts on Soapboards as myself (Davey), so I actually took on a role, I transformed myself into a different person and that was because Lisa is so much of a different character to who I am! From my view, I think girls are much more fun to play as they can be bitchy and I felt I could do a lot more being a girl really. I loved showing off Lisa's tits all the time! That was great and I couldn't have done that if I played a man. Her character was different to playing Graham from SBBB2 as well, so playing a woman with a different personality also appealed to me!

what was the hardest thing about lisa?

If you could have played anyone else, who would you have played?

how did you feel about the counting task? :lol:

Hardest thing was definetly giving Lisa things to do. At first, I had loads of ideas on how to play her, but towards the end, I struggled to think of what she could do next.

I would love to have played Aleesha. What a bitch she was! Abi did a good job playing her.. I would loved to have been in a much bitchier and nastier role and taken on the role as 'mole' .. I think if I did take on her role, I would have tricked the other housemates into thinking I had evidence of mole like activities from another certain housemate - it would have been so much fun and I wouldn't have faced the problem of running out of ideas of things to do with my character, as I would have only stuck around as Aleesha for a few days.

I enjoyed the counting task! It was weirdly quite fun, though I didn't contribute as much as I should have! Lisa didn't put enough effort in *tut tut* .. I think Lise was bored of the task, but as Davey, I loved it really! I wish I contributed more to the counting task really as it was weirdly good..

Debs
17-10-2008, 23:12
I was like oh crap! haha.. but I knew I would be found out eventually... I had a niggling feeling that Big Brother would play the tape back to the house but I wanted to have fun with my lie whilst I still could.. so I was kind of expecting it to happen, but when it did, it was like an oh crap! feeling.. what does Lisa do now!?

I did that :lol: sorry davey, im not sure if bry even knew i did that :lol:

I wanted you all to have a really nice drunken night with your lovely messages and slap up fish and chips and then WHAM a huge argument! Didnt work though :lol:

Debs
17-10-2008, 23:12
Davey, where did the donkey laugh come from??????

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:14

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Debs
17-10-2008, 23:15
:o oh im gonna die if you say you laugh like that :lol:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:19
Althoough debs can you really type how you laugh?

Debs
17-10-2008, 23:22
:lol: hee hoo hee hooo heee hah

:lol: just thinking about someone laughing like that has me in fits!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 23:23

One of my friends from school is extremely hyper and laughs in a 'hehehoohoohahah' type fashion so I kind of based Lisa's laugh from the girl I know in school. Once I read Lisa's persona, I could imagine her being this hardcore party animal with a laugh that would piss everyone off! so i thought of the most exaggerated laugh ever and came up with 'hehehoohoohahah' .. i also thought using this laugh would be a brilliant idea as it would further distinguish and distance myself away from 'Davey' and the type of posts I usually make, as well as representing Lisa's 'mad' personality at the same time.

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:27
Well the laugh was mad so it worked :D

Debs
17-10-2008, 23:27
definately suited her personality davey :lol:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:41
If aaron hadnt been away for so long do you think him and lisa would have got closer, if you know what I mean? well lovey dovey maybe?

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 23:47
I think they could have got a lot closer yeah, but Lisa does have trust issues especially with men, so i don't think she would have allowed Aaron to get too close. If they did get close though, I think they would have still both argued. Lisa would have got a bit tired getting too lovey dovey with one man all the time, she would have got bored of being in the same company and that would have led to an argument most probably.

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:51
Is there anyone else you think she could have had some kind of relationship with? Or I dunno do whatever with one of the guys?! :lol:

Abbie
18-10-2008, 00:08
What did you and lisa :p really think of each housemate?

DaVeyWaVey
18-10-2008, 15:17
Is there anyone else you think she could have had some kind of relationship with? Or I dunno do whatever with one of the guys?! :lol:

I don't think Lisa would have got into anything serious with any of the guys really. She wouldn't get too close. A good flirting session with Jack, Pharrell, Mitch etc and a bit of dirty fun and behaviour is all she wanted really. She just wanted a laugh with everyone, no strings attached.. as her everyday life as a travel agent is very very very boring!

What did you and lisa :p really think of each housemate?

To be honest, myself, I liked every housemate in there! Everyone did such a great job portraying their personas and creating an atmosphere in the house thread! Lisa however begs to differ... she didn't like Jess at all, she wasn't the type of fun she was expecting in the house ..and she felt she couldn't have fun or get to know her particularly well. She didn't like Aaron or Claire and Lisa was seething over her win last night!, she really liked Lucy and I think she was the person in the house she got closest too but she really bonded with Aleesha and really liked her gutsy attitude, despite only being around for just a few days. Lisa liked Steve as well and started having a strange obsession with him..:rotfl: She thought Tyler was such a bore for a gay bloke.. Lisa liked Mitch and seen him as the baby of the house and did quite like making him feel uncomfortable! Lisa seen herself as an 'auntie' to him. She really liked Jack and thought he was brilliant fun and knew how to have a laugh :D .. Alex? .. well Lisa thought her best quality was fainting in such a dramatic way:) Colette! :angry: Lisa does not like Col' at all! not after the punishment she had to go through because of her! there will be a catfight brewing at reunion for sure! lisa thought Collette was a fussy borebag!!! .. finally Pharrell, Lisa really liked him and looking back, she thought Pharrell had something special that made her keep calm whenever things got too much. :)

Abbie
18-10-2008, 15:25
:lol: aww I miss lisa already :p