PDA

View Full Version : Q & A With Pharrell/ Kath

Debs
17-10-2008, 20:37
Leave all your question for Pharrell a.k.a here and he will get back to you when she can

Layne
17-10-2008, 20:53
How did you come up with all those witty/sarcastic comments?! Did they reflect your own feelings - did it come naturally :lol:?!
And well done by the way :p

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 21:55
A lot of you may know that I work in Engineering. I share an office with 12 male lecturers who teach motor vehicle studies and there is another office with 10 male Electircal lecturers plus about another dozen technicans who I work along side with so most of the comments came from the banter in the workroom if I heard a funny comment I would right it down and use it for Pharrell. When we had to do the biographies there was a discussion about being a teenager and hanging around in gangs. One of the lecturers told us about a mate of his who lost a fingure in a fight so they called him Kit-Kat. I just had to use that.

Abbie
17-10-2008, 21:58
How did you feel about pharrells and lucys...erm, connection :lol:
Sorry kath I just didnt know what to say so left it up to you! :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 22:09
The difficulty of being part of SBBB and not knowing who is behind the housemate is that you don't know how far to go, There has been sex before in the SBBB house and that is cool if you have a good idea that its two adults posting the comments and playing along because you know how far you can take it, but if you have one adult and someone a lot younger you have to be careful how you approach things. The main thing about taking part is to have a laugh and some fun. And from whatching the real BB we all enjoy the fighting and arguing more than the lovey dovey stuff.

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 22:37
Kath you were great... I just read how you came up with all those lines.. Why were you so down on the guys Mitch and Aaron?

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 22:44
It wasn't planned or intentional in anyway. It was just the first night and couple of days both Aaron and Mitch made comments about Pharrell being a pr*ck. My character was supposed to be argumentative so I just went with the flow. The thing that made me laugh was that this is the third SBBB I have taken part in and each of those times my character has been at loggerheads with Abi and when Abi was revealed as Aleesha I just fell about laughing.

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 22:45
Well this is the second time we were together and we got on well both times.

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 22:53
That's one of the main reasons I applied to take part because you never knew who you were arguing with. It only took one comment from a housemate to decided if you got on with that person or not. I remember when we had to do the camp fire task. I had a really stressful day at work and Marley had just began football training again on the Monday night. I was rushing home to get online and I came on and Aaron started having a go at Pharrell because he was on his own all day. It was like WTF. I was in stitches with laughter at Vicky ranting at me (Sorry Vicky)

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:57
:lol: Just wanted to say sorry for the whole hot tub thing and dominatrix thing, but I couldnt stop laughing!

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 23:04
No one needs to say sorry to me I have a laugh the whole time I was in there. I just wish I could have been on more but hey sh1t happens. The dominatrix stuff and pouring vodka on me was brilliant. I wasn't offended by any comments made about Pharrell he was supposed to be a total d*ck. I do need to say sorry to Kim though I must have annoyed her with the depression comment which was not intentional.

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:06
Its funny, I cant even stomach vodka, its makes me be sick as soon as ive drunk it :lol:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:24
Got any plans for the party? You gonna do anything mad :lol:?

If you could have played anyone else, who?

what did you really think of each housemate?

DaVeyWaVey
18-10-2008, 00:19
Where do you think Pharrell's career will go from here now he has left the house?

Chloe O'brien
18-10-2008, 01:18
Got any plans for the party? You gonna do anything mad :lol:?

If you could have played anyone else, who?

what did you really think of each housemate?

For the Party I will just play it by ear and make it up as I go along. No change there.

I would have liked to be either Lucy or Jess. I could see myself as a dumb blonde. Sorry girls not having a dig at you but I could have just run around the place pretending to be thick as mince, but BB likes to challenge me.

My remit was to be argumentative and if I had more time to take part my plan would have been to pi$$ everyone off, but the more time I spent with Claire, Luc, Lisa and Jess they were just so nice it was difficult to turn against them. I did try by saying Jess Bra size was bigger than her IQ but no one backed me up so that went pearshaped. As for Aaron and Mitch Pharrell tried to be nice he really did but they got their dig in first so he just had to bite back.

Chloe O'brien
18-10-2008, 01:22
Where do you think Pharrell's career will go from here now he has left the house?

Pharrell will be huge you watch this space. Simon Cowell will be banging on his door for his signature. Chloe O'brien may be dreadful at singing but Pharrell is a different kettle of fish. Those Xfactor kiddies better watch their backs.

Siobhan
20-10-2008, 12:15
Speaking of singing.. loved your song

Did you, like me (dumb that I am) think we would actually have to sing?? I was like it is not worth £30 in amazon vouchers and a fake 3 course meal to get me to sing!!

Chloe O'brien
26-10-2008, 23:44
I loved your song, everyone's song were fab. It's amazing how you get into the task seriously thinking you have to sing this. I was practising while I was ironing. :lol: and we all know how bad my singing is, I was at a night out with friends last night to see a Rod Stewart Tribute act and we were all singing away. I was like GOD!!! I'm awful.