PDA

View Full Version : Finale Night Live!!!

Davina
17-10-2008, 19:59
1 house! 6 weeks! 1 mole! 12 Housemates! But only 1 winner, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for…the finale!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WGqY2tawkA

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:00
Weclome to the finale of Soap Boards Big Brother 3!

The finale night is finally here after 6 weeks of high drama, and a great bunch of entertaining housemates!

It’s ladies night tonight with Claire, Lucy and Jess battling it out to be crowned the winner of Soap Boards Big Brother 3. The winner will be receiving a prize of £30 amazon vouchers, courtesy of the very generous Rimmer.

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:01
But enough of my rambling, let’s kick off proceedings and find out who you’ve voted in 3rd place.

Since yesterday you have been voting for who you want to win SBBB.

The poll is now closed and the housemate with the least number of votes will be leaving now.

I’m now going to speak to the house.

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:05
So Jess is out, join me after the break when I speak to the nation’s favourite Essex girl.

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:06
Hello, welcome back to Big Brother and to your third place housemate – Jess!

How does it feel to be out of the house, and finishing in third place?

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:08
Hey Davina :D Wow :) Looked gorgeous may i say :p

Im so relieved to be out, i think 38 days is too long to be cooped up in a house like that! :D And i'm glad i'm in 3rd place - didn't think i'd stay in that long, and the last two deserve it!

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:09
Third place is such an achievement! What do you think it is about you that's captured the public's heart?

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:12
It is i'm so happy :D Urhm, i have no idea, i don't know if i did or not, i just think i was quick lucky, i seemed to be up for eviction a fair bit, but i was always up against other people who had more against them then i did .... like Steve for instance - he was so horrible and pissed everyone off, so people would rather him out than me!
Ahh well who cares now :p

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:13
38 days is a long time, and what a journey you've had!

What would you say was your best moment in the house?

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:16
Oh i don't know, i had some good 'point' fights with Aaron :D And our dancing/drunk nights were always good :D I enjoyed just like being myself and mucking round with some of the other housemates like Aaron, Mitch, CLaire and Luce :) The other night was fun - when the floor was moving :rotfl:

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:17
I think it's fair to say living in the big brother house is an emotional rollercoaster.

What did you love and hate about being in the house?

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:19
Hated the fact that you were in there, and thats it you have to put up with what you've got and stuff, also the fact that there was no getting away from people, and how people just changed like that *clicks fingers*

Loved that if it wasn't for BB i wouldn't have met some of the people i did, that it was a laugh - especially when alcohol was involved :lol:

And i think i did quite like the tasks BB set :eek: Well ... most of the tasks!

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:20
38 days locked up with a bunch of different people must be such an experience!

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house? And also, who couldn't you stand?

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:23
I felt i bonded with Claire and Lucy, they are both amazing girls, and Claire especially is such an inspiration after everything she went through!
Pharrell towards the end as well :lol:
Aaron, who i believe i beat as i lasted longer :p :lol:
Mitchey Bitchy :) :D

I didn't really bond with Lisa, she is just not the type of person i would be friends with, she got really bitchy towards the end :rolleyes: I'll all up for an outgoing person but she is just OTT and she seemed to use people.
Steve was a bit of a **** at the end aswell :rolleyes:

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:24
Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:30
I wish i'd been around more, and i wish i was a bit more fun, i took a while to be myself, if i could go back i would have gone in with the attitude 'Im me, like it or screw you!'

Advice, make sure you can be around, especially of an evening time. Take part in tasks, have fun :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:31
So we have Lucy and Claire going head to head for the top prize. Who do you want to win?

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:33
Oooh toughie, Both of them :p
I think i'll pick Lucy, she is an ordinary girl with an ordinary job but she is one of the nicest people and she is such a laugh :D
However i do respect Claire and what she's been through :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:34
Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Jess everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:34
Woooo :D Thanks Davina!

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:35
So now you’ve heard Jess speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Jess a few quick questions!

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

Which parts of it did you find the hardest?

Did you have a game plan to try and win?

If you could do it again would you?

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:40

OF COURSE :D Once again it took over my life - what am i going to do with myself now .... :eek: I say to myself every time i want to be one of the 'cool' characters, or the bitchy ones, but i never do ... DAMN!

Getting on, being around for ages, I've had loads of school work to do, and Uni applications and stuff like that!

Also i know i dont come on SB's as much as i used to, but i like totally forgot about it whilst i was in SBBB i had like 2,000 unread posts :O !

No, not really. I just tried to stick to my profile thing, i was literally just a nice girl, not a typical essex girl, so yeh, but i got boring :rolleyes: I know - sorry :lol: I tried, but i blame it on the fact i had too many things to do!

OF COURSE :D Always, The guys behind this always do sucha a good job :cheer: Bryan and Debs :) And it is fun, maybe if i do it again i can be a bitch :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:42
Thanks for your answers! Now it’s time for the big reveal…

Jess was played by….

Layne!

Thank you Layne for taking part in SBBB! :bow: :bow: :bow:

SBBB_Jess
17-10-2008, 20:43
:p

HAHA i fooled you all *evil laughs*!

CrazyLea
layne :eek: never would have guessed you!! :p well done hun! :p

Davina
So Jess is out, and now it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for. It’s time for us all to find out who is the winner of this year’s Soap Boards Big Brother.

I’m now going to talk to the house!

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:46
So Lucy’s out, finishing in 2nd place! Join me after the break when I quiz her on all things BB!

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:47
Welcome back to Big Brother and to our 2nd place housemate – Lucy!

How does it feel to be out of the house, and coming in second place?

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 20:51
Ahhhhhh! *screams and squeals* Is this real!!!? :p
I feel great! Im soo tired :lol: After all my late nights I think I was one of the few that didnt have the fatal disease where housemates fall asleep for days! Well I did for 2 :p But no one notcied :D
I feel amazing! :D ahhhh oh my god I....just cant describe how I feel, i cant believe I made it this far and no on better could have won... :( love her to bits and shes amazing! :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:52
It takes a very popular housemate to get to second place! What do you think it is that made you so popular with the soapboards readers?

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 20:55
:eek: erm.... I dont really consider me as popular :p I mean I wasnt ever up for eviction apart from the first time, so it was just that I was never up, for all I know they still dont like me :lol:
If I have won them over it might of been cos I was very silly when I was drunk :o and only voted cos they thought I was funny then maybe? I honestly dont have a clue! Im just me :) :p

Davina
17-10-2008, 20:56
You've certainly had an eventful 38 days in the house.

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 21:10
Ahhhh I have loads :rotfl:
:eek: I cant pick one so here I go :
The pool, :p with lisa and aaron, and to think I was shy then and then with pharrell! That pool has seen some action
Then I loved being drunk sometimes like when the floor moved! :eek: you should get that suited out
Also....erm.....getting to know claire was great love her it bits and jess too!like today :D was great
And being a dominatrix! Thats was fun I really wnated to do silly stuff as head of house cos know one else did! :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:11
You more than most had a lot of highs and lows. What did you love and hate about being in the house?

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 21:16
You can say that again!
The only thing I hate was the whole steve thing, I mean I just wanted to break down and well ok yeah i'll admit it I di wanted to cry but mostly out of anger and I think thats what changed me....cos lets face it... :lol: I really did let go. Sod him and I wanted to have fun :p
So yeah I loved the fun moments in the pool
I really loved to just hanging out with people and getting everyone together
and ....the parties...:p surprise surprise!
It was the best time ever although It was hard when people couldnt be around that was the only down side...but it was really there fault!

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:17
Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house? And who would you quite happily never see again?

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 21:21
Claire! SHe is great and my cloest friend, I spent the most time with her, we ate together, drank together, were silly together, undressed people together, counted together, the only thing we didnt do was sleep togther :lol: :p
Jess as well, she was lovely and we spent lots of nights together having fun :p talking and stuff and being drunk shes great

Those are the top two friends for me I er....also got on with pharrell! :p :lol: Never thought I would
I got on with everyone really apart from steve
I wouldnt like to see him again but just once to slap him! :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:21
Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 21:24
No I didnt have any regrets :D Although I would of loved to been around in the day time, just to see what it was like :lol:
I also would have liked to gone to jail :D Just to see what it was like :p
SO I wouldnt do anything differently apart from maybe broke something and gone to jail :D I know Im odd, but just for a while

Advice....er...well you have to be around a lot, at night and late at night, very late night :D :p And try and do the tasks and well be yourself :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:26

Lucy everyone!

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:27
So now you’ve heard Lucy speak out about her time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Lucy a few quick questions!

How does it feel to have won SBBB?

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 21:27
Aww thank you :p
:o ahhh look at my nakedness :lol:

arr, steve! :mad:

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 21:35
Do you mean come second? :D it feels great, it have come this far when there were so many bigger characters in there and who should of gone further, so it makes me feel amazing :D Cant believe it really, I need the first ine 2 years I think and was pants so I was determined to improve my character and Im still shocked I managed to get this far!

I loved it, its so much fun and I would do it again and again, talking to people and the conversations you have are very funny :lol:just the whole thing and some of the things you get too, I couldnt stop laughing!

erm sometimes getting online when I was busy, at the start I had a dance show in a proper theatre and I couldnt get online for 3 days, the whole tie I kept thinking about sbbb. :lol: erm also at night when I wanted to go to bed I had to stay on and have late nights. Also I couldnt get on at college so daytimes were never ok
AND my laptop crashes so sometimes It was a while till I could get on, one time th internet went off and we had to get orange to sort it, so that took 4 hours and I was on staright away and my laptop crashed in this interview!

No, I just wanted to be fun, so after steve flipped I took advantage :D

Yes! I love it, I would do it again and again, Ive always wanted to play a guy!

BE on all the time, be fun and crazy and dont sleep!! :lol:

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:37

Lucy was played by….

Abbie!

Thank you Abbie for taking part in SBBB!

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 21:37
:lol: everyone knew it was me anyway :D :p
Im so tired now!

Kirsty :]
17-10-2008, 21:39
I thoguht it was you at first! Then Jess made a comment about Disney and I was convinced it was you!!
Haha well done you were brill!! :cheer: :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:41
So now the time has to come for me to speak to the house for the very last time. It’s now time for me to speak to your winner

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 21:42
Well done Abbie and Layne! You both did fab - congratulations on getting this far :D

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:46
Claire’s out! And after the break I will be sitting down for a chat with the winner of this year’s Soap Boards Big Brother.

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:48
Hello, welcome back to Big Brother and to your winner – Claire!

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 21:49
Oh my god, I am so excited

*see house mates*

Jack! Aaron! Oh my god. :lol: :lol:

SBBB_Jack
17-10-2008, 21:51
WOOOOO OI bird.......

LOOK WHAT O GOT FOR YA....

* waves a sausage*

SEX & FOOD YA SAID, I GOT IT BOTH LUV....

:lol:

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 21:52
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Davina, do I have to do this. Jack awaits *blows him a kiss*

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:53
:lol: oooerr someones keen

Hello Claire, looking lovely

How does it feel to be out of the house, and winning SBBB 2008?

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 21:54
I am still in shock, it really hasn't sunk in :D

But yeah I am very happy to be out. I mean come on, look what I have waiting for me tonight *points to Jack*
Would you stay in there? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:56
oh dear, hope we booked a room for you both, i think youll be needing it

What do you think it is that made the soapboard’s readers vote you the winner of SBBB?

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 21:58
I have no clue. I was just been me. Blunt, honest and I don't take bull**** from anyone.

I thought I would have been out when I had the argument with Lisa cause I really thought she was popular character. I honestly don't know why I was voted for.

Davina
17-10-2008, 21:59

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 22:01
:hmm: my best moment. Personally I loved the camp fire chats with Aaron. Been around Jack. Any time spent with Luce is a best moment.

Oh yeah, and telling everyone that Jack peed on the fire when he hadn't :rotfl: I didn't think anyone would have bought that

Davina
17-10-2008, 22:03
That was funny, the way they all belived it :lol:

What did you love and hate about being in the house?

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 22:06
I loved that I got to meet so many different type of people. The parties were great and stipping Aaron in the tub, turning him on and then walking away was funny. :rotfl: :rotfl:
I loved trying to cook with distrastrous consequences. Sorry Big Brother, I owe you a microwave :rotfl:

I hate that both Steve and Lisa felt it necessary to throw my past in my face. :angry: It annoyed me so much and then next time I saw them, they just carried on like nothing happen.

Oh and I hate that you sent me to jail for throw puke at Steve and also that you took Jack away in a suprise eviction. I will never forgive you for that

Davina
17-10-2008, 22:08
absence makes the heart grow fonder claire, i just love a good old SBBB romance ahhhhhh

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 22:10
Without any question Lucy. She is a rock and a sweet beautiful girl
*waves over to her* I love ya Luce

Bonded with Jack, obviously, and Aaron is fab! I love him and he is such a great mate. Enjoyed our morning chats.
Jess is a great girlie too, she is fun to be around! Oh and Pharl. When everyone was talking about him at the start, I thought he was great fun to be around!

SBBB_Lucy
17-10-2008, 22:11
*shouts over* Love you too claire, your such a great friend :D ahhhh! Well done :p

Davina
17-10-2008, 22:12
You and Lucy had such a great friendship, you just clicked and in between the arguements it was just so nice to watch you both becoming such great mates

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 22:13
No, no regrets.

I probably wouldn't have throw puke at Steve cause I ended up in Jail. Oh yeah, i would have taken some clothes with me :rotfl:

Wouldn't have changed this experience for the world Davina. Thank you so much!

Davina
17-10-2008, 22:14

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 22:15
Be who you are. Be true to yourself!
Don't let anyone tell you who you are suppose to be and how you should act.

Davina
17-10-2008, 22:17
Claire everyone!

Davina
So now you’ve heard Claire speak out about her time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Claire a few quick questions!

I know you’ve only just found out you’ve won, but any ideas what you might spend you £30 voucher on?

SBBB_Claire
*waves to everyone*

Thank you all! You have been great and thanks to everyone who voted for me

SBBB_Claire
17-10-2008, 22:25
First of Let me say a big thank you to Bry and Debs for doing all this and putting up with us all. And Deb, thank you for Steve, that fight got out all my anger, I loved that put down and I love Beryl

Second, thank you Abbie for been around so we could bond and have that nice friendship in the house. And to Vicky for been around in the mornings so we could chat in the house

Honestly, I am 100% shocked. I thought Davey would have won it cause he played Lisa so well (sorry that claire was so horrible to you and outed you as a liar to the house)

Yeah, it was great fun. I had a laugh. A lot of the responses to Kath comments as Pharl were actually from me laughing so much at home.

Trying to be on a lot. I have to work so it was hard to stay up late and I tried to NOT post like myself to fool people, which I did for a while

None. I just did whatever I thought Claire would do

Maybe, if I had free time and it wasn't next week :rotfl:

Read and read and read your character. Invite a background before even starting. I wasn't told Claire was from a rich background, I made that up and had an idea that she would be like Tara Palmer Tompkinson. Oh I also mentioned getting my hair cut for £250 and believe it or not Nicky Clarke in London does charge that and more :eek: :eek:

I know you’ve only just found out you’ve won, but any ideas what you might spend you £30 voucher on?
Funny enough, possibly a season of Scrubs but I will more than likely spend it on LOST

Davina
17-10-2008, 22:27
Thanks for your answers! Now it’s time for the big reveal… ( i just want to say that i have been looking forward to this reveal the most!!!!)

Claire was played by….

Davina
17-10-2008, 22:27
Siobhan!

Thank you Siobhan for taking part in SBBB!

Davina
17-10-2008, 22:28
So there we have it, the end of another Soap Boards Big Brother. Thank you to everyone who has taken part this year – those who played contestants, and those that took part in the BBLB discussions. This couldn’t have worked without you.
Will SBBB be back? That of course is down to all of you at home. But for now, it’s goodbye from me!

Siobhan
Yeah it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone! Appreciate all the votes

Abbie
Siobhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You tricked me! :eek: mine you when you said lost, I thought it was you now Im very jealous!

Debs
17-10-2008, 22:29
i was sooo excited bout this reveal!!!

you were fab siobhan, well done on winning sbbb 2008

Siobhan
Abbie you were great a Lucy.. I really had warm feeling for your character

Abbie
Thank god you were on a lot I know other people were on but still there were times when it was just me and you so thanks :D I would have had no one to talk to otherwise!

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:30

Thankyou!
Some of the stuff we did! :lol: I felt really silly and sometimes I felt like a 12 years old being scared and then I was like its fine Im 17, I can type this! :lol:

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 22:31

Thankyou!
Some of the stuff we did! :lol: I felt really silly and sometimes I felt like a 12 years old being scared and then I was like its fine Im 17, I can type this! :lol:

It is why I stopped some of the stuff I was doing too.
I am so so sorry Davey for been so nasty to Lisa and Debs, wasn't so sorry about Steve, he got me put in Jail.... :rotfl:

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:33
Oooh :D Well done :cheer: You were amazing Siobhan :)

Deserved Winner!!

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 22:33
I was convinced it was PB who was in there but wasn't sure how she was getting online during the day. The the other night Claire made a comment about Scrubs and I thought AHHA it Dr T, how wrong was I. Well done Shiv you had us all fooled, which is how it should be. God knows how you managed to put all the work into Claire I was struggling at work just to come on in my own account never mind Pharrell.

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 22:35
Kath it is called 2 computers and a lot of making stuff up.. I had dance classes every wednesday yet nobody notice Claire disappeared for a few hours... dodge tuna and spending the night in bed, that was one... :lol:

Kirsty :]
17-10-2008, 22:35
:eek::eek::eek: NO WAYYY! I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years!! Well done Siobhan very very well played :D :cheer:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:38

Thankyou!

I am so so sorry Davey for been so nasty to Lisa and Debs, wasn't so sorry about Steve, he got me put in Jail.... :rotfl:

:eek: what were you gonna do! :lol:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:40
Kath it is called 2 computers and a lot of making stuff up.. I had dance classes every wednesday yet nobody notice Claire disappeared for a few hours... dodge tuna and spending the night in bed, that was one... :lol:

O I notcied, everyone had certain times they werent there, like tonight, Layne.....you went to watch hollyoaks didnt you? :p
What can I say I was on there all day long sometimes at weekends :lol: I was very obsessed :p

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 22:41

Thankyou!

:eek: what were you gonna do! :lol:

I was actually going to come on to lucy to see how far she would go... woman on woman has never been done on SBBB before... and Claire admitted in her life story she had slept with women :rotfl:

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:44
Layne.....you went to watch hollyoaks didnt you? :p

Yes :p And also to eat my tea :D
I have dancing and drama on thursdays and i was never on till like 8.30ish :lol:!
And i work and babysit at the weekends!

Layne
17-10-2008, 22:45
I was actually going to come on to lucy to see how far she would go... woman on woman has never been done on SBBB before... and Claire admitted in her life story she had slept with women :rotfl:

I was considering snogging one of the girls - Claire or Lucy, you know to liven Jess up a bit :lol:!

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:46

Thankyou!

what were you gonna do! :lol:

:eek: claire!!
crap! :lol: I mean siobhan you sooo should have done that :rotfl: would have been a right laugh!

Abbie

I was considering snogging one of the girls - Claire or Lucy, you know to liven Jess up a bit :lol:!

:rotfl: You should have!

Siobhan

should have picked Claire.. she would have been up for it

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:48
Layne.....you went to watch hollyoaks didnt you? :p

Yes :p And also to eat my tea :D
I have dancing and drama on thursdays and i was never on till like 8.30ish :lol:!
And i work and babysit at the weekends!

:lol: knew it!
I dance on thursdays till 9!
And dont get back till quarter past and dont come home after college I go straight there, I also babysat last saturday and well one party was on a friday so missed an eviction
My dance show was the hardest cos I t was the 2nd week in and I was scared I missed too much cos there were loads of people then

Abbie
17-10-2008, 22:48

should have picked Claire.. she would have been up for it

:rotfl: lol, well after what I turned lucy into, I have no idea :rotfl:

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 23:29
:eek::eek: Siobhan! It was you! What a shocker! I didn't see that coming at all! Well done - you were fantastic as Claire! Brilliant stuff and congratulations on your win!

Lisa will be very jealous you know :D

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 23:31
Davey you are just as bad. How could you have been Lisa without us knowing, bloody brilliant who laughs like that and do you really eat gravy with everything.

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:33
The millets was a giveaway though :lol:
Plus the stealing PB stuff like humperooney! :lol: davey you humped leas leg!!!! :lol: :rotfl:
Im gonna pee myself!

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 23:38
Kath - you were ace as Pharrell! You really did keep Lise under control or she could have got a bit too carried away! :D

Humping Lea's leg :rotfl: oh dear! haha! I was trying to make people believe it was PB with the Millets/covonia references..

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:41
Humping Lea's leg :rotfl: oh dear! haha! I was trying to make people believe it was PB with the Millets/covonia references..
:lol: and it worked but then something happened and I thought no! COs I didnt think PB would do this cos she doesnt come on here a lot and the fact in some threads when we were talking about lisa lying you were like Lisa is cool :D And when you said that I thought right! You are lisa :p

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 23:42
I tried to get people to think Pharrell was you with saying I had a new star in the making called Daveywavey, then I made an excuse why I hadn't been online saying that my user was away camping.:lol:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:47
:lol: Your gonna think I really sad but when you said camping I went through the how was your day thread to see who had been camping recently! :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2008, 23:49
I tried to get people to think Pharrell was you with saying I had a new star in the making called Daveywavey, then I made an excuse why I hadn't been online saying that my user was away camping.:lol:

That worked haha as some people actually did think I was Pharrell in the end!

..Very sad of me but I was trying to big up Lisa a bit in the general discussion thread :lol:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:51
..Very sad of me but I was trying to big up Lisa a bit in the general discussion thread :lol:

I kinda notcied, thats why in the end I thought you were lisa! :lol:

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 23:53
Abbie you know I was really tempted to put in a comment about Billy cans and Noodles the Llama but I would have gave the game away.If I had made it through to tonight I would have gave the game away on who I was. I think the night I said about camping Davey was at a party so he wasn't online so I tried to push it his way and I would have got away with it, it wasn't for you pesky kids. Scooby Dooby DOOOO!!!! :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2008, 23:55
Ijust didn't comment about Pharrell as I tried to hide I was in there. Didn't work of course.

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:55
:lol: the camping trip nearly had me, when I searched through the thread for it! For davey said something about the time you stayed up till and cos it was me and you up late a few nights daveys comment and me convinced it wa you :p

Abbie
17-10-2008, 23:57
Ijust didn't comment about Pharrell as I tried to hide I was in there. Didn't work of course.

I commented a few times about lucy, once at the start, nothing to obvious and one in reply to debs when she was lie she wanted pharrell and lucy together, and I was like why, arent they an odd comibination, but then again, after the way lucy turned out :lol:
But I think people knew it was me cos of the way I sound, how much time I was online and I posted like mad, I was the only one to go over 3000! :rotfl: which is posting wise like :rotfl:

Debs
18-10-2008, 00:00
awww id been watching lucy and pharell get friendly and Then lisa mentioned it one day about lucy fancying pharrell and from then i jut wanted them to get together!

such a odd pairing but so fab

Abbie
18-10-2008, 00:01
Is that why you wanted them to be together! :lol: :p

Debs
18-10-2008, 00:05
yeah i was thinking who would get together when bry first showed me the character and i though would be sooo obvious if jess got with either mitch or jack, or lucy got with aaron, steve or mitch. But would be great to have a really unusual pairing!

well it was one night but hey they got it together so i was well happy :lol:

Abbie
18-10-2008, 00:06
:lol: how come lucy woud be obvious with more men! :lol:
well she was looking for love!

:rotfl: oh yeah...that one night where the footage hasnt been shown! :rotfl: that was veyr funny beryl! :p

Debs
18-10-2008, 00:08
lol i was waiting for one of you to say what happened and you didnt and i thought hmm do i make something up or do i wait it out!

Luckily claire got it out of pharrell :lol:

Abbie
18-10-2008, 00:11
:lol: I didnt know what to say, I was like I had been going on about how horny she was, all under the influence of claire :p, and then she was a dominatrix and the way they were I thought, yeah they probably would have but wasnt sure what to say in kath/pharrell thought no!
Thats another important bit of advice for those who want to take part, read all the posts and threads cos even if your not supposed to know some bits you could miss something really important!

Abi
18-10-2008, 01:41
lmao you all did awesome. Well done Siobhan!!

di marco
18-10-2008, 15:46

Jess was played by….

Layne!

Thank you Layne for taking part in SBBB! :bow: :bow: :bow:

well done layne :) i had no idea it was you, didnt even think you were in the house!

di marco
18-10-2008, 15:47

Lucy was played by….

Abbie!

well done abbie :) i thought you were lucy for ages and then changed my mind and thought you were jess. i just knew you were 1 of them though lol!

di marco
18-10-2008, 15:48
Siobhan!

well done siobhan :) i had absolutely no idea it was you. you played claire really well and deserved to win

Abbie
18-10-2008, 16:00

Lucy was played by….

Abbie!

well done abbie :) i thought you were lucy for ages and then changed my mind and thought you were jess. i just knew you were 1 of them though lol!

:lol: I know I was reading what everyone thought about who lucy was and at first everyone thought I was her, and I kept thinking aww poo Im pants, but then people started to change their mind :D then went back to me, but at least people werent sure for a little while, that Im happy about :p

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2008, 11:56
Siobhan!

NO WAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: AS IF!!

Siobhan
20-10-2008, 17:30
NO WAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: AS IF!!

This is one of the best comments.. Thanks Vicky.. I was talking to vicks every day about SBBB and she never once copped on I was Claire. It was so hard keeping it from her cause we talked about everything SBBB... funny I didn't know she was Aaron, we even christen him MUTT (male slut)...:rotfl::rotfl:

Debs
20-10-2008, 17:41
:lol: i coldnt wait till vicky found out it was you!

Siobhan
20-10-2008, 17:42
:lol: i coldnt wait till vicky found out it was you!

I think that was one of the best kept secrets :rotfl: but It is nice that even in fiction myself and Vicky still get on