PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Live: Secret Eviction No 7

Davina
16-10-2008, 20:59
Ladies and gents, take your seats for Big Brother the musical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WGqY2tawkA

Davina
16-10-2008, 20:59
Welcome to Big Brother, and to the 7th eviction of the series!

Tomorrow night you will be crown the winner of SBBB3, but tonight another housemate will be leaving in a secret eviction!

As we speak, housemates are busy rehearsing for Big Brother the musical, and if they pass their task they will win a luxury 3 course meal for their final night in the house tomorrow!

After their peformance I’ll be dropping the bombshell that another housemate will be leaving tonight. But now, I’ll hand over to the housemates as they perform Big Brother the musical…

Davina
16-10-2008, 21:22
Bravo bravo! Encore! Or not…it sounded like a bunch of strangled cats, but you can’t fault them for trying!

They’ll find out later tonight if they’ve passed their final task.

But down to the real buisness of tonight! They’ve finished their performance, but now the show’s over for real for one housemate.

You have you been voting all week for who you want to win and the housemate with the least votes will be leaving now. It’s time for me to talk to the house…

Davina
16-10-2008, 21:25
So Pharrell's out! Join me after the break when I'll be quizzing him on his time in the house!

Davina
16-10-2008, 21:29
Hello, and welcome back to Big Brother and to Pharrell!

How does it feel to be out of the house?

sbbb_Pharrell
16-10-2008, 21:31
Gutted babes ya know i was all set for being out week 1 but i just kept surviving the evictions. i did not see another secret eviction happening

Davina
16-10-2008, 21:33
Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

sbbb_Pharrell
16-10-2008, 21:36
you know davina darling i would luv to say Aaron, Mitch and Col but that would be me telling little white lies. :lol: I bonded with claire, Lisa, Jess and Luc the most. I would have liked to have got to :lol: know stev and jack a bit more it would have been boss if we created some mischief

Davina
16-10-2008, 21:37
What would you say was your best moment in the house?

sbbb_Pharrell
16-10-2008, 21:42
fook i can't remember babes. I think my brain was ethnically cleansed when I came up the stairs. I guess I would have to say the dog task even if it was dam cold out in that garden all week. and I really enjoyed my private time with Luc in the hot tub

Davina
16-10-2008, 21:44
What did you love and hate about being in the house?

Davina
16-10-2008, 21:59
Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

So now that you’re out, who do you want to win?

Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Pharrell everyone!

Davina
16-10-2008, 22:00
So now you’ve heard Tyler speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Tyler a few quick questions!

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

Which parts of it did you find the hardest?

Did you have a game plan to try and win?

If you could do it again would you?

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

sbbb_Pharrell
16-10-2008, 22:00
i loved the girls drinking even the fights with Aleesha and Collette. but the lack of food was sh1t

sbbb_Pharrell
16-10-2008, 22:03
Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

So now that you’re out, who do you want to win?

Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Pharrell everyone!

my regret is not being able to come on as much as I would like to but stuff happens,

If anyone is thinking of taking part my advice would be lock yourself away from the outside world while your taking part as it takes up so much of your life you have no idea.

I'm happy whoever wins but I think Claire will win she's a fruit cake

sbbb_Pharrell
16-10-2008, 22:09
So now you’ve heard Tyler speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Tyler a few quick questions!

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

Which parts of it did you find the hardest?

Did you have a game plan to try and win?

If you could do it again would you?

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

Tyler, Tyler who's Tyler :lol:

Yeah I enjoyed it reall much it was mental.

Trying to get online as Pharrell loads of stuff stopped me from being on as much as I would like but it all happened after I went into the house so there was nothing i could do about it.

Yeah I had a game plan to be really nasty and get voted out first of win but the plan backfired.

Take your laptop and disspear from the real world, really if you can't get on everyday you gonna get slated for it, but whatever happens don't take the critism to heart, have fun

Would I do it again at this stage I would prob say no but I could change my mind. I was late in applying for SBBB as I wasn't sure if I would be able to take part so I said to Bryan I would take a small role thinking I would only be in for a few days.

Davina
16-10-2008, 22:12
Thanks for your answers! Now it’s time for the big reveal…

Pharrell was played by….

Chloe O Brien!

Thank you Chloe O Brien for taking part in SBBB! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Davina
16-10-2008, 22:14
So there we have it, Pharrell is out and tomorrow you crown your winner.

Jess, Claire and Lucy are left to fight it out for the £30 amazon voucher.

Who wins? You decide!

See you tomorrow!

DaVeyWaVey
16-10-2008, 22:25
Ahh I had a feeling it was you Kath :D You were brilliant! Loved Pharrell and his one liners! Some of them really made me laugh - well done.

di marco
16-10-2008, 23:04
well done :) i really didnt know it was you, although just now in the interview pharrell started sounding more like you

Chloe O'brien
16-10-2008, 23:20
Sorry had to go offline there. I had my looney mate on the phone while I was trying to be interviewed, but heyho I'm free and I've got 1400 post to get through.

Kirsty :]
16-10-2008, 23:54
No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Omg you were brilliant!! Well done you :D:cheer:

Arghh that completely ruins my other suspicions of the 3 left! Darn it.

Abi
17-10-2008, 00:50
You were brilliant Kath!! You should have won, you've carried the whole comp on your shoulders. Well done!!!

Siobhan
17-10-2008, 13:38
Sorry had to go offline there. I had my looney mate on the phone while I was trying to be interviewed, but heyho I'm free and I've got 1400 post to get through.

Kath OMG.. you were amazing, one of my faves in there... well done you... so funny and your one liners will go down in history.... :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Abbie
17-10-2008, 17:56
Well done Kath!! :thumbsup: I thought you were very funny, best one liners ever,its pretty much all your quotes in the quotes thread anyway! :lol: