PDA

View Full Version : Whips, Handcuffs and Pharrell the Pig...........

sbbb_beryl
16-10-2008, 09:48
:eek: :eek:
The House has gone sex mad..........

:eek: :eek:

Welcome to Big Gob with me Beryl......

:eek:

Its official the house is sex mad!!! The last couple of days its all they have talked about!

Little Lucy is shocking me more and more each day, now not just getting the boobs out most days she has turned into a leatherr clad dominatrix who is lterally gagging for it!!

Lucy.... little miss innocet i thought...... how wrong was i! Claire is the sex addict, claire is the one who should be behaving like that isnt she?? Claire made Lucy a whip and it turned into a sex fiend!!

Now the one night im not in the camera run chatting up ole roger is the one night i miss all the action, not that i need or want to see lucy and pharrell going at it in the bedroom :sick: but I dont know what went on and i like to know everything!

Big Brother has not shown the footage and lucy and pharrell dont seem to be spilling the beans..... so ill have to do it wont i my loveies... i WILL find out what happened in that bedroom that night!

Last night was much the same, with the girls talking about being tied up and revealing a lot about their sexual past! Jess was dumb enough to be left in a club over night..... how that could happen id never know, wouldn t you scream and shout until SOMEONE heard you... nope not jess she just stood there, handcuffed to a post until some ole friend of her nans let her out...... what i wanna know is if jess couldnt get herlself out of the cuffs how come this maud bird could :searchme: was she supergran or summin????

I thinks the girls are missing men, come on stuck in the house with pharrell.....hes not exactly what id call nice to look at. Good Luck to the men of the world when the ladies of the hosue are released.
Last thing to add about lucy , did you see her hanging around pharrell lasts night?? the girl i literally gagging for a replay of whatever went on..seems he wasnt.....I hope this isnt a desperate attempt to by lucy to give the viewer what she thinks we want.... Lucy luv ya seem nice dont do it babe, and not with that pig pharrell

Did you see what he said last night?? he said its sa womens job to clean :nono: PHARRELLLLLL it i the year 2008, NOT the victorian times, how dare you............ you wait until he isn here im gonna ave him cleaning my shoes, and cleaning mysss studios, the man really i a vile, slimy pig........ urgh

anyway loveie im off, have a busy busys days ahead

Im in contact with lisa and will be live with her a soon as poss, shes busy i think, very much in demand!!! and dont forget to tune in tonight for another secret eviction

Byeeee
MWAH