PDA

View Full Version : My Wet Thong and other stories.....

sbbb_beryl
14-10-2008, 12:16
Good Morning Soapboard peeps and welcome to my extremely huge GOB!!

As you know im beryl and Im here to chat all things SBBB inmy own unique way!

Can you believes its the final week already!!! its flown by aint it loveies, I for one am going to miss it, its been fun watching them all in the house!

Im surpirsed at how much some of them have grown on me, at the start i had such different opinions but most of them have changed for the better and im loving the final housemates.

So over the weekend claire completed her doggy task, goood on ya pharrell for playing along and not moaning too much! How effing funny was the obstacle course :lol: seeing pharrell prancing around on the see saw and begging! They got a good reward too, lots of booze and a takeaway of claires choice. However i am shocked at claires choice of a rather bogstandard and common fish and chip dinner! CLAIRE yo:lol: u could have made tight ole big brother part with some majo money by ordering something flash, yet you chose fish and chips........

still lots of booze equaled great fun to watch...

jess, claire, lucy and lisa had a great ladies night in the house.... i was slightly shocked at the amount of nakedness happening and very jealous as i wasnt in there :thumbsdow I love getting my baps out and prancing around naked, i nearly broke through the mirror and joined in. H:thumbsdow ow fun would that have been!

Did you all see the messages from home, awwww wasnt lisas mum sweet and so cute to see gobby lisa almost hugging the screen, ruined slightly by her falling over! Does that girl have clown feet?? shes always falling over!!
How about my message :lol: was great seeing the losers again although steves mooning put me off food for a few days, on the plus side i lost about 10 lbs, as soon as i ate, i saw that hairy ass and threw up :sick:

Pharrell was missing for all the fun, if hed have been in there i think there may have been a mass orgy...those girls were pissed and well and truly up for it and i cant see pharrell turning that down!

I just have to say a few things about a conversatin from last night!

i tuned into lucy and pharrell chatting about my message last nght

i saw this from Lucy

It a shame you didnt get your message from home....we also go a message from byrel? is it?

:eek: BYREL....... BYREL........

i was a legend last year * starts ranting* a fooking legend i tell ya, and SHE dosent even knwo my fooking name...... call herself a sbbb fan....... she isnt worthy of a slot on my show......... but of course i have to have her on it!!!

well MISS LUCY...... you better learn my name and quick missy!!!! Wait till she shows her face in this studio....

BYREL indeed...... just you wait.....

and then this from mr lover lover himself

what did beryl say i bet her thong is soaking wet just at the thought of meeting of me

GROSSSSSSS!! and who says i wear thongs mr thinks he is it........ok so i do and yes maybe my thoing was a little wet at the thought but does he have to shout it out in front of what the probably 15 peopel who read it....... no mr Farrelly.... now i dont think of you like that, id rather sleep with rik waller thankyou very much...

Im off peeps but will be back later for a spesh edition of big gob where i will show you my interview with colette! yep she squeezed me into her diary so will be back soon

loves ya allll ( not you pharrell)

mwah

Siobhan
14-10-2008, 12:18
Brilliant... I am going to miss these next week when it is all over

Perdita
14-10-2008, 13:44
:lol: :rotfl: *Wipes tears from her eyes caused by laughing *
Brilliant :clap: