PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Live - Eviction No. 5

Davina
10-10-2008, 21:18
This time next week, we’ll be crowning your winner. But before that, it’s time for another eviction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9sF_24iJE

Davina
10-10-2008, 21:19
Welcome to Big Brother and to the 5th eviction of the series!!!

It’s been another eventuful week in the house, with housemates counting as high as they could for their shopping budget. They only managed 1000, come on guys, you could have tried a bit harder!

And spare a thought for poor old Pharell who has spent the week locked inside the Big Brother Dog House!

You have you been voting all week for who you want to evict, and the poll has now been closed, it’s time for me to talk to the house…

Davina
10-10-2008, 21:21
There we have it! Tyler is the fifth housemate to leave. Join me after 8 out of 10 Cats when I’ll quiz him on his time in the house, and what they think of their fellow housemates.

Davina
10-10-2008, 21:39
His time in there was short and sweet, Tyler’s coming out!

Davina
10-10-2008, 21:44
Welcome back to Big Brother, and the 5th eviction of the series!

All week you’ve been voting for who you want to evict from the Big Brother house and earlier on this evening Tyler was told that they would be the 5th person to be evicted from the Big Brother house!

They’ve had a good innings, but now it’s game over for Tyler I’m now going to talk to the house.

Davina
10-10-2008, 21:47
Tyler’s out! Join me after the break when I get down and dirty with the house’s hottest hunk!

Davina
10-10-2008, 21:50
Tyler has been struck down with a case of the runs and so can’t be with me at the moment. But I’ve PMed him all my questions and I will post them here as soon as I get word back from him!

So there we have, Tyler is out. And in a week’s time you will be crowning your winner.

From now on, you’re not voting for who you want to evict, but for who you want to win! Tomorrow night the poll will open, and the housemate with the least votes to win, will be evicted on Tuesday night in a shock eviction!

As always you can watch the action live 24/7 in the day thread, and keep the BBLB forums alive with opinions and debate!

So that’s all from me now. See you Tuesday night!!!