PDA

View Full Version : Beryl Meets AARON.... AND Pharells really is a dawg!

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 10:36
Good Morning Soapies and welcome to my big gob.

What a couple of days in that house!

The task was going well and even i thought they had passed, turns out they havent, they have got to count to 5000 to get that luxury budget!!!!!! 5000 poor claire, jess and lucy had worked their butts off thinking they had reached target and were like excited littel schoolgirls only to have that crushed by mean ole big brother!

So it looks like its basic again this week, i was looking forward to lots of drunken housemates, all entertaining me but nooo they getting fed up i can see, i hope its nota dull old week ahead!

Tuned in last night and Pharrell is now well and truly in the dog house, love love love it!!!

Claire is his new owner, so that should mean it will get done at least, wonder what the reward will be :hmm: lets hope it is good and involves lots of vodka and lucy getting her boobs out :lol: coz its wierd seeing them covered all the time :lol:

So yeah stewed meat from a tin :sick: oh nooo no no no that stuff is vile, poor pharrell and he has to wear that collar and claire has to walk him! Thank fook Big Brother isnt making him pee up a lampost and even worse would be claore having to clear up pile sof poo...... better not give big brother any ideas.... or shall i :lol:

Last but not least Lisa. what is going on with girl? we all know that she has had NO secret mission form big brother but she is still trying to make her housemates believe it!!! But she keeps changing her story..... come on lisa, give it up now they dont believe you, they arent that stupid, well maybe jess is but claire and lucy arent.......

So onto the main thing for today AARON

yep aaron is waiting backstage to answer all my questions, i still havent talked to him after our night together so things could be awkward.......HERE GOES

ohhhhhh Aaron you an come out now........

AARON EVERYONE

o

SBBB_Aaron
09-10-2008, 10:38
*Walks out on stage*

Cant believe you dragged me from my bed for this Bez, just because you didn’t want to stay in my bed doesn’t mean I don’t :rotfl:

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 10:40
:o :o

Urmmmm :o

OI * whispers* i thought i said no talking about that on camera

anyways......

good monrning aaron its been a few DAYS since i have seen you, what have you been getting up to?

SBBB_Aaron
09-10-2008, 10:47
:o :o

Urmmmm :o

OI * whispers* i thought i said no talking about that on camera

anyways......

good monrning aaron its been a few DAYS since i have seen you, what have you been getting up to?

I didn't agree though Bez :angel:

Well you know what i did on Sunday night, or should i say WHO i did, by the way Beryl darling, you left before i had the chance to say thank you, all that time in the house without getting any was torture for Aaron :rotfl:

Other than that though i have had interviews, you are lucky i wanted to see you again darlin' i'm so on demmand right now it's hard deciding who to see :lol:

Also been sorting the kids out, i swear when i take Maisie to school everyone looks and all her friends cheer - the life of a superstar for simple old Aaron here sweet cheeks

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 11:00
:eek: well they know all about that aaron, i would say thankyou but drunken fumbles and small willies aint really bezzas thing :angry: neither are boys who like to brag about what they ahve got up to

honestly viewers i think it may have been his first time! flirt he may be experienced he aint.....

enough about that though aaron we are not here to discuss our sex lives :o

Interviews hey, when steve left i caught up with him on a underwear shoot, scarred me for bleeding life that did, and jack told me he had a interview wearing very little, i have those pictures on my fridge, Have you done any revealing shots???

what about offers for tv?? anything lined up? please dont tell me you will be releasing a single.......

SBBB_Aaron
09-10-2008, 11:05
:eek: well they know all about that aaron, i would say thankyou but drunken fumbles and small willies aint really bezzas thing :angry: neither are boys who like to brag about what they ahve got up to

honestly viewers i think it may have been his first time! flirt he may be experienced he aint.....

enough about that though aaron we are not here to discuss our sex lives :o

Interviews hey, when steve left i caught up with him on a underwear shoot, scarred me for bleeding life that did, and jack told me he had a interview wearing very little, i have those pictures on my fridge, Have you done any revealing shots???

what about offers for tv?? anything lined up? please dont tell me you will be releasing a single.......

I did a couple of revealing shots yeah, and it revealed that this small willie you refer to must be that of the Hoff as it certainly was not mine darlin'.

No TV offers yet but Simon Cowell approached me to release Yellow Submarine :thumbsup: I am still yet to answer him but i think i will say yes, don't want to dissapoint my fans, including yourself

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 11:13
:lol: yeah whatever babe, you are nothing on the hoff

:eek: yellow submarine......yellow submarine :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yeah youmshould do it mate :thumbsup: and for your second single maybe you could release U.G.L.Y you aint got a alibi hey :rolleyes:

:lol: yeah good one aaron

now tell me, who did you hate in the house? dont hold back i wanna know why....

SBBB_Aaron
09-10-2008, 11:22
Trust me sweet cakes, mum dated the Hoff and he is nothing special so you can drop the act with me :p

I think everyone knows there were two people i hated.

Firstly Pharrell, he was a cocky, arrogant **** who did nothing but come out for at most an hour a night, mix a few funny words into a sentence then leave again.

Lisa, Lying two faced little tart Claire is right not to trust her, anyone who falls for her innocent act is a moron, i mean i know i did for a while but i was an idiot, she is a little slapper who needs to be kicked out this week - keep Tyler in, he might not do much but least he isn't a two faced lying git :angry:

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 11:25
hahahahahahah oh my god your mum dated the hoff WHATEVER darling....

Noooo kick tyler out lisa is at least at the moment causing some tension!!!

You had afair few rows with lisa, why didnt you choose her to go ion the dog house???? are you regretting that now and are you enjoying the new dog house twist

SBBB_Aaron
09-10-2008, 11:29
hahahahahahah oh my god your mum dated the hoff WHATEVER darling....

Noooo kick tyler out lisa is at least at the moment causing some tension!!!

You had afair few rows with lisa, why didnt you choose her to go ion the dog house???? are you regretting that now and are you enjoying the new dog house twist

I really wish i picked Lisa, straight after i said Pharrell i though "**** i should not have done that" but he did shoot me in the balls with a paint ball gun so maybe on a level i did do the right thing. At the time i certainly thought Pharrell deserved it, but the more i thought about it i was sure i should have voted Lisa, especially when i saw she had been lying about that secret mission, and then she tried to make me look like the bad guy when Lucy asked what she missed - such a bitch :angry:

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 11:32
:lol: that was ooo funny, how are ya balls now aaron :lol:

yeah lisa has certainly caused a few rows! if you could go back in for a few hours what would you do??

SBBB_Aaron
09-10-2008, 11:34
:lol: that was ooo funny, how are ya balls now aaron :lol:

yeah lisa has certainly caused a few rows! if you could go back in for a few hours what would you do??

You should know how they are love :p

I would tie up and gag Lisa for a start, and say a propper good bye to Claire, oh and i might even pop to the dog house and pet Pharrell, maybe give him a bone too, if i am feeling kind :lol:

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 11:38
:lol: urmm yeah they were ok i guess!

tie up and gag lisan :lol: liking sound of that!

awww maybe you could give pharrell some doggy laxative that would make me laugh :lol

have you met up with any of your ex housemates, jack steve, collette?? anyone else i missed??

SBBB_Aaron
09-10-2008, 11:41
:lol: urmm yeah they were ok i guess!

tie up and gag lisan :lol: liking sound of that!

awww maybe you could give pharrell some doggy laxative that would make me laugh :lol

have you met up with any of your ex housemates, jack steve, collette?? anyone else i missed??

I have had a couple of meetings with Jack the lad but he is very busy at the moment aswell, we went out for a chinese the other week though :thumbsup: I have tried to get hold of Steve but always get the answer phone :rolleyes: :thumbsdow

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 11:48
no loss there hes an arsehole....

fancy a chinese tonight actually... you up for it babe.... *remembers cameras* oops

urmm so yeah dunnno what else to ask ya mate, anyting you want to say to all those adoring fans of yours??

SBBB_Aaron
09-10-2008, 11:54

fancy a chinese tonight actually... you up for it babe.... *remembers cameras* oops

urmm so yeah dunnno what else to ask ya mate, anyting you want to say to all those adoring fans of yours??

Since you asked i will you join you for a chinese :thumbsup:

Take it from me guys, being bitchy the way Lisa is, its no way to be, take it from Aaron, it hurts, the only time i condone it is if you are standing up for yourself, don't forget to buy Yellow submarine, and make me christmas number 1 - i can beat them useless folk on the xfactor any day :thumbsup: thanks, and remember Aaron loves you *points to the camera*

sbbb_beryl
09-10-2008, 12:16

Since you asked i will you join you for a chinese :thumbsup:

Take it from me guys, being bitchy the way Lisa is, its no way to be, take it from Aaron, it hurts, the only time i condone it is if you are standing up for yourself, don't forget to buy Yellow submarine, and make me christmas number 1 - i can beat them useless folk on the xfactor any day :thumbsup: thanks, and remember Aaron loves you *points to the camera*

:lol: atually as naff as aaron releasing yellow submarine sounds, not having one of those useless x fator people winning would be a nue change!!

Im off loveies to get ready for my date with aaron and to watch todays antics in the sbbb house!!

loves ya all
mwah

Siobhan
10-10-2008, 10:03
:lol::lol::lol:

Love this interview... I urge Collette to do one too!!!

Abbie
11-10-2008, 16:36
:lol::lol::lol:

Love this interview... I urge Collette to do one too!!!

I second that :D

Debs
11-10-2008, 17:11
beryl ;) did do a small interview with colette so will do that tomorrow when got some time!!!

Abbie
11-10-2008, 17:15
beryl ;) did do a small interview with colette so will do that tomorrow when got some time!!!

:cheer: we are very greatful