PDA

View Full Version : Grant or Dennis, who is your man?

MysticKitten
07-03-2005, 19:33
Apologies if this has been asked before but there are rumours of Grant coming back and if he does who will Sharon want. Yes we know that she thinks that Dennis is the ONE but so was Grant once upon a time. Who do you want to see her with? Grant is my choice they were a brill team when she had that short hair xx. :)

Shelly
07-03-2005, 19:38
I think she should be with Dennis but i didn't really watch EE when she was with Grant so that might be i think she should be with Dennis.

Alisha
07-03-2005, 19:41
I do beleive that Sharon and Dennis are soulmates.

Thats not to say that Sharon and Grant didn't make an explosive couple -they did. They were great to watch but it was over 10 years ago and I dont want them to drag it up again. I like to remember them how they were. I also feel that Sharon and Grant have both evolved as characters.

I think there will always be a spark between Grant and Sharon because they did love each cother and were married but he had a volitile temper and if she was so sure of him she wouldn't have slept with Phil. In a way Grant shares some similarites with Dennis. I doubt they would get back together. Sharon is quite obviously in love with Dennis and was willing to leave her father for him who she holds dear.

Claire
07-03-2005, 19:42
I liked her when she was in Grant but I think that she should be with Dennis, they belong together.

melanielovesdennisrickman
07-03-2005, 20:03
Hiya!!!!!
Sharon and Grant were good together,but i think its better if she goes with Dennis,as i am a huge Shannis fan,and they just belong together.

Love
Melanie