PDA

View Full Version : Eviction Poll 5

Bryan
07-10-2008, 22:13
The Big Brother house has spoken. Mitch and Tyler face eviction from the big brother house.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbmitch.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbtyler.jpg

Who goes? You Decide!

Poll closes at 8pm on Friday!

Bryan
07-10-2008, 22:18
Claire

I guess everyone is expecting me to vote for Lisa but I am not going to. She is lying but I have no way to prove it and I want her to be caught out in the house in front of everyone. Getting kicked out, nobody will be any wiser. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

So on that I am going to pick Tyler. Made no impact and what was with that shopping list. Ok for him, he is only here a week but I have spent 3 weeks on rations.

Next is Mitch. He has disappeared and just runs away when Pharrell comes into the house. if he stood and faced him, we would all have more respect for him

Thanks Big Brother.

Lisa

Claire - She won't get over the argument the other night and for that reason, she totally blanks me as if I'm not there. Ok she may not like me, but she still has to acknowledge my presence. We have to share a house together, so a friendly 'ello wouldn't go a long way.

Jess - She's boring, has no opinions. Refuses to be controversial.

Lucy

Tyler: I know hes the new housemate and everything but I havent really seen him much. He sounded great in the start but I just thought he would have made more of an effort and I havent seen him in a while

This second one was really tough, Im gonna go with Lisa, only cos Im really confused about her. I mean we do get on and at the start she was a good friend to me but after the past few days I dunno I felt like she was playing games and I still have a few trust issues with her.

Jess

First is Lisa, haven't bonded with her as much as the others. And we don't seem to be the best of friends, so yeh.

Urm Second, going to have to be Tyler, i've only spoken to him twice since he's been in here i think. He seems to have disappeared, and i suppose if you want to be petty its knd of revenge for nominating me last week!

Pharrell

My first nomination is for Mitch, because that little turd aint been around for days and when he has he just disapears when I arrived weasel that he is he thinks he can hide under the radar until the final cause Daddy got cash.Well I'm telling you Radar you better run cause you aint sharing my airtime so you can get a role on hollyoaks. and another thing he stinks you better get kim and aggie in there.

My second nomination has to go to Tyler. my reason is he comes him late and it aint fair on having one of the chicks being evicted cause they are around more. I don't know the dude too well and I dont think the house would be lost without him, although he did get me this groovie paintball gun and these cool shades.

Alright i'm going back to my dog house just to comfirm my nominations are for Mitch and Tyler.

Jojo
07-10-2008, 23:53
Can I ask why Lisa isn't also included in the eviction poll?? As she has the same number of nominations as Mitch (or have I counted wrong?)

Sorry - just wondering

Xx-Vicky-xX
08-10-2008, 00:01
Can I ask why Lisa isn't also included in the eviction poll?? As she has the same number of nominations as Mitch (or have I counted wrong?)

Sorry - just wondering

If you have counted wrong then so have I Em :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
08-10-2008, 00:02
Lisa is clearly Big Brother's chosen one :D

di marco
08-10-2008, 00:04

Sorry - just wondering

yeh i counted the same number of nominations for lisa and mitch. although one week i think someone got an extra nomination added to their name cos they didnt nominate, so maybe thats happened to mitch this time?

Bryan
08-10-2008, 08:55

Sorry - just wondering

yeh i counted the same number of nominations for lisa and mitch. although one week i think someone got an extra nomination added to their name cos they didnt nominate, so maybe thats happened to mitch this time?

sorry, yes forget to mention that. Mitch and Tyler also receive a point against their name for not nominating. At this stage in the game, i think it's a bit of a piss take for people not to be playing the game properly. If they can't be bothered to nominate they might aswell just go

Xx-Vicky-xX
08-10-2008, 11:07

Sorry - just wondering

sorry, yes forget to mention that. Mitch and Tyler also receive a point against their name for not nominating. At this stage in the game, i think it's a bit of a piss take for people not to be playing the game properly. If they can't be bothered to nominate they might aswell just go

But if something has come up they wouldn't of known that was going to happen when they agreed to do it i know i agreed ages ago to take part and you know usually i am here all the time but the situation that came up for me, i had no control over that and i was unable to take part for 10 days, i appreciate you put alot of effort in to these games but its not like we are really locked in a house for 6 weeks with nothing else to worry about.

Jojo
08-10-2008, 12:11
Sorry but I agree with Vicky. What if someone is on holiday or their connection has gone or any other situation like that.

But if that is the case then I honestly think it should have been made clearer to participants and viewers to be honest. Not having a go or anything so dont take it like I am but that's what I think.

Siobhan
08-10-2008, 12:39
Bry I know you are upset by this cause you put a lot of effort in but that is not fair on the people who are playing this. Whoever is playing Lucy and Claire are doing it right and others like Lisa, Jess and Pharrell are putting as much effort into in too. If some are not playing and they have no reason then as Big Brother surely you can find away to get rid of them without it affecting the mood... Those who are playing this now might feel pressured into doing something every night even if circumstance might determine they have to miss a night or two.... Don't punish them all!!!

di marco
08-10-2008, 13:04
Bry I know you are upset by this cause you put a lot of effort in but that is not fair on the people who are playing this. Whoever is playing Lucy and Claire are doing it right and others like Lisa, Jess and Pharrell are putting as much effort into in too. If some are not playing and they have no reason then as Big Brother surely you can find away to get rid of them without it affecting the mood... Those who are playing this now might feel pressured into doing something every night even if circumstance might determine they have to miss a night or two.... Don't punish them all!!!

have the people who are playing them been online on their normal account? cos if they have then ok i agree its understandable to be annoyed cos they obviously have time theyre just not bothering, but if they havent been online on their normal accounts either then something might have happened that they cant get online, especially if theyre normally online quite regularly

Perdita
08-10-2008, 13:07
That is what happened to me when we first got going - first the laptop packed in for 4 days and the following weekend my new internet provider had not sent me the new hardware to enable me to go online. No way of getting in touch as there are no internet cafe's where I live (not that I know of, anyway). I agree though with the statement that if they have been on here on their normal accounts, they could have played along.

CrazyLea
08-10-2008, 18:01
Yeah maybe so Di Marco, but some people may have college or school work to do or something, and may only come on to have a little look around.

di marco
08-10-2008, 18:03
Yeah maybe so Di Marco, but some people may have college or school work to do or something, and may only come on to have a little look around.

i dont mean they should be doing sbbb for hours a day, but if theyre on for more than 1hr on their normal account but dont participate then its not like they dont have the time. i was just trying to put across that if they dont come on here at all then maybe its not their fault

CrazyLea
08-10-2008, 18:06
Yeah but then if they only post for an hour then they still get some stick cause they're not around enough.

di marco
08-10-2008, 18:13
Yeah but then if they only post for an hour then they still get some stick cause they're not around enough.

yes but at least they would be trying. i was just trying to show how i could see why bryan would be annoyed if they signed up to do it then didnt participate for days even though they still came on on their other accounts. im not saying i think everyone should be doing it for hours every day i was just saying how i could understand bryans point if that was the case, but how if that wasnt the case, it might not be their fault

Bryan
08-10-2008, 20:10
Mitch has left the Big Brother house. So now it's between Tyler and Lisa, I'll be opening up a new poll in a second.

di marco
08-10-2008, 20:57
Mitch has left the Big Brother house. So now it's between Tyler and Lisa, I'll be opening up a new poll in a second.

just out of interest, did the person playing mitch ask to leave? and will we find out who played him?

Bryan
09-10-2008, 19:31

just out of interest, did the person playing mitch ask to leave? and will we find out who played him?

they asked to leave, he was played by Crazylea

Siobhan
10-10-2008, 11:03
Ok... Mitch has left.. right

Well done Lea.. you were great until you went to bed :lol::lol:

Abbie
11-10-2008, 17:28
Well done Lea :D I thought mitch was a good housemate and now youve left jess!

di marco
11-10-2008, 18:01

they asked to leave, he was played by Crazylea

thanks

well done lea :) hopefully i didnt offend you when i was saying the stuff about people not being on, i didnt mean for it to offend anyone, i was only trying to say how i understood how bryan could be annoyed with it. i think its amazing how everyone manages to find the time to play sbbb at all!